Garfield vs. Jughead vs. Dagwood vs. Shaggy vs. Wimpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Five BIG eaters...Five BIG appetites!!!!!! This is an eating contest between Garfield the cat (from the comic strips), Jughead (from the Archie comics), Dagwood Bumstead (from the Blondie comics), Shaggy (from Scooby Doo) and Wimpy (from the Popeye comics)...the contest is to eat as many hamburgers as they can cram down their throats in five minutes!!!! The winner is the one who has eaten the most hamburgers when the time is up. They can only eat hamburgers, and nothing else to eat, or drink. Who is the supreme hamburger-eating king???

GARFIELD THE CAT

vs.

JUGHEAD

vs.

DAGWOOD BUMSTEAD

vs.

SHAGGY

vs.

WIMPY

Ladies and Gentlemen,...Let the eating begin....

Thunderstrike
Garfield wins.

badabing
I vote for Shaggy. He has the munchies 24/7. smoke

Rick/Genis
someone said I look like Shaggy... zoinks!

badabing
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
someone said I look like Shaggy... zoinks! laughing laughing

Space M ummy
This is CLEARLY a spite thread! Who in their right minds would have Garfield, Jughead, Wimpy, and Dagwood Bumstead against the Shaggy Man?!

Mods please close this Kthnx

Psyquis52
Dagwood takes this. He has superior strength and intelligence.
He's clearly on skyfather level.

DigiMark007
Well, I suppose the "must be primarily a comic character" rule failed to prevent this loophole...since they're all from 'comic' strips (except shaggy) and a couple had their own comics.

Please remember to keep threads comic related. But this will stay open on sheer originality.

Whiteclipse
jughead man he can go burger for burger with shaggy, besides, scoobie is always stealing shaggys food before it gets to his mouth, come on shaggys overated

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well, I suppose the "must be primarily a comic character" rule failed to prevent this loophole...since they're all from 'comic' strips (except shaggy) and a couple had their own comics.

Please remember to keep threads comic related. But this will stay open on sheer originality.

Thanks.... wink Appreciate that!!! smile

badabing
Originally posted by Whiteclipse
jughead man he can go burger for burger with shaggy, besides, scoobie is always stealing shaggys food before it gets to his mouth, come on shaggys overated
Come on. Shaggy always has the munchies, plus with Scooby stealing his food all the time he'll be a force a nature when it comes to eating. stick out tongue

Comicbook_kid
I CAN'T BELIEVE NOBODY'S REALLY MENTIONED THE HAMBURGER EATING KING...WIMPY. I MEAN, EVERYTIME YOU SEE HIM, HE'S MUNCHING ON A BURGER OR BUMMING MONEY TO GO BUY ONE...I THINK HE WOULD BE SOME FIERCE COMPETETION FOR THE OTHER GUYS HERE.....droolio

diabloman
al bundy and homer are #1

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by diabloman
al bundy and homer are #1

I actually considered these two along with Fred Flintstone because that ol' boy can put away some brontosaurus ribs and bronto-burgers like nobody's business, but I didn't want to put too many competitors on here, and also Al Bundy isn't really a "comic" character and Homer's drinking skills are more impressive than his eating skills IMO, and he would get stomped in an eating contest with these other guys...now, if this was a drinking contest.... wink

Big Sexy
Homers eating really goes back and forth. Sometimes hes a really good match and sometimes he isn't and besides Homer eats like a duck which will help him down the burgers faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.