Can this Team with Prep - take over all existence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Reed Richards - with the Ultimate Nullifier

Darkseid - with the Anti-Life Equation

Batman - with the Creation Equation(Max Farraday)

Thanos - with the Heart of the Infinite

Doctor Strange - with full control over the Spear of Destiny

Professor X - with Preacher(somehow)under his mental control

Dr Doom - with pre-retcon Beyonder's full power

This kick azz squad has ONE month prep to come up with a plan to take over everything and make themselves gods through out ALL the transcending universes.
They will scheme and develop plans within plans, the greatest minds in all the universes has combined to make the perfect weapon.
How will this play out, you are the writer, can they do it, and if so, how?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mr Master

This kick azz squad has ONE month prep to come up with a plan to take over everything and make themselves gods through out ALL the transcending universes.
They will scheme and develop plans within plans, the greatest minds in all the universes has combined to make the perfect weapon.

wow wat a team, but Doom with pre-retcon powers makes him a god already.

Rick/Genis
the answer is yes

batdude123
yes

Mr Master
Originally posted by spideycarnage
wow wat a team, but Doom with pre-retcon powers makes him a god already.

Absolutely, but let's not forget we're talking about everything in all existence, DC & Marvel, this is a challenge even for this team, I think it CAN be done, the question is how?

You'l have Phoenix - the Brothers - Spectre & LT - and countless other cosmic powerhouses coming at ya.

Psyquis52
No. And I'll leave it at that.

Darth_Erebus
I'm going to take the easy solution, TOAA blinks and the team loses.

Take TOAA out of the picture and you still have LT, Phoenix, Hunger (The Rot). Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, and if Galactus is at full power he would definitly figure into this as would The Celestials. I'd say the team would still lose this one but it'd be one hell of a battle.

Avalonofthewind
Absolutely, but let's not forget we're talking about everything in all existence, DC & Marvel, this is a challenge even for this team, I think it CAN be done, the question is how?

You'l have Phoenix - the Brothers - Spectre & LT - and countless other cosmic powerhouses coming at ya.

If it's all universes, we have Unicron and Primus as well.
I have no idea who is high level for Image or Dark horse.
They also have to deal with Reggie and Jughead...

TheKahn
Comic book universes are inherently unstable. Personally, I have a theory concerning this that involves heisenberg's uncertainty principle, healing factors, and capes. That being the case, all the team would need to do is distract a handful of heroes until the next "threat to universal existence" emerged, which should be about two and a half weeks give or take a day. As the great powers of the universe seldom seem to get involved in these sort of affairs, the team should not have to contend with them.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If it's all universes, we have Unicron and Primus as well.
I have no idea who is high level for Image or Dark horse.
They also have to deal with Reggie and Jughead...

stick out tongue LOL LOL ha ha ha ha dude i laughed my ass off when i read your post, thank you for this, thats one of the funniest posts ive read in a while lol laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

Take TOAA out of the picture and you still have LT, Phoenix, Hunger (The Rot). Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, and if Galactus is at full power he would definitly figure into this as would The Celestials. I'd say the team would still lose this one but it'd be one hell of a battle.

You've also got Spectre, the Presence (Yahweh), Lucifer, Michael, Ion, etc. from the DC universe.

Mr Master

The Abstracts?

Come on dude, we got two characters on this team that wiped out or could have wiped out all the Abstracts like nothing, including LT(Thanos ans pre-retcon Beyonder's power)

And as far as Galactus at Full Power is concerned, we already saw Doom with Galactus's Full Power during the end of the Secret Wars I series, and evidently it not only was not enough when Doom battled the Beyonder, but it was actually a slaughter.
Celestial got destroyed hand to hand by the Beyonder, not just one Celestial, the entire race jumped Beyonder and the entire race got humiliated, Hand to Hand.

So the bottom line is: TOAA is not blinking anyone out of existence, well definitely not Doom(w/pre-retcon Beyonder's full power)

Mr Master
Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death,

These are the Abstracts including the Living Tribunal & the Watcher, begging Beyonder not to kill the Multiversal concept of Death, begging because there's nothing they can do to stop him.

Mr Master
These are the Abstracts including the Living Tribunal & the Watcher, begging Beyonder not to kill the Multiversal concept of Death, begging because there's nothing they can do to stop him.

Still begging.

Mr Master
Still begging.

But he didn't listen, Beyonder killed the Multiversal concept of Death anyway.

Mr Master
Originally posted by TheKahn
Comic book universes are inherently unstable. Personally, I have a theory concerning this that involves heisenberg's uncertainty principle, healing factors, and capes. That being the case, all the team would need to do is distract a handful of heroes until the next "threat to universal existence" emerged, which should be about two and a half weeks give or take a day. As the great powers of the universe seldom seem to get involved in these sort of affairs, the team should not have to contend with them.

This make sense, in which case I feel sorry for DC & Marvel.

Superherovandal
so basically Reed gets a kamikaze weapon. Adios Reed.

King KAM
somehow adam warlock the silver surfer, and Mr.Terrific stop them

Jabba the Hutt
James Custer (I think thats what his name is. Something like that) says, "You will not take over all of existence," defeated, they all go home and watch Gilmore Girls.

golem370
That book was a disgrace to Marvels Cosmics beings he Is to weak to be in there presence. Beyonder was a joke he was only that powerful in his own mind.

golem370
The combined might and knowledge of the Watchers Phoenix Force Goblin Force The Infinites,The Beyonders,Spectre,Makers,Celestials,Eternity,Galac
tus,Entropy,Infinity,and tons of other beings could wins this I think

grey fox
This team get's stomped , your involving EVERY universe , And darkhorse owns a decent amount of Manga , don't make me get the scan's DAMMIT !

MuffinmanMike
No. Phoenix and Spectre(both similar in their powers) will stop them.

Spectre especially. If God wants him to succeed, he will. Isn't that just the way it works?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

Spectre especially. If God wants him to succeed, he will. Isn't that just the way it works?

But then you could say that about anybody if God wished them to succeed. However thats not how the Spectres powers work. God guides and advises the Spectre however he isnt involved as directly as that. He doesnt and has never been shown or stated on panel to power up Spectre so that he absolutely cannot lose against something. Spectre is just given a power set by God, put on a mission (such as maintaing the cosmic balance, or fighting evil) and then he is on his own. A Spectre following his mission is a Spectre with jurisdiction, NOt (as is the misconception here) a Spectre suddenly powered up by God so that he cant lose. Thats never happened.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
James Custer (I think thats what his name is. Something like that) says, "You will not take over all of existence," defeated, they all go home and watch Gilmore Girls. It says Prof X has Jesse under domination in the original post.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King KAM
somehow adam warlock the silver surfer, and Mr.Terrific stop them

Silver Surfer? You kidding right?

Warlock? I'll give Warlock the Infinity Gauntlet, which no one on my team has, and he's still less than nothing to the likes of this team together.

Mr.Terrific? What can he do to a Preacher powered Xavier - HOTU Thanos - Beyonder powered Doom - Batman with the Creation Equation, lol.

Too much for iether of these guys, you better put together a better team, cause even together as one they are LESS than nothing.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
James Custer (I think thats what his name is. Something like that) says, "You will not take over all of existence," defeated, they all go home and watch Gilmore Girls.

Nah, I don't think anyone is watching the girls since Mr Custer is on my team, and he's under Professor's X mind control, imagine that, Xavier with Preacher's power.

Mr Master
Originally posted by golem370
That book was a disgrace to Marvels Cosmics beings he Is to weak to be in there presence. Beyonder was a joke he was only that powerful in his own mind.

Read the entry post,

this is pre-retcon Beyonder, not the latter.

when he was PRE- he was as powerful as shown during his PRE-existence, then the RETCON was put into place, and supposedly it was all a fantasy, but when we say PRE-RETCON Beyonder at KMC, we're talking about the one before he was downgraded, and all his PRE-RETCON feats are considered CANON, and certified proof of how powerful he was.

Mr Master
The combined might and knowledge of the Watchers could wins this I think

Let's start with these,

the combined might and wisdom of the Watchers has been already shown to look for others to defeat Beyonder alone, let alone this whole team.

Mr Master
Let's start with these,

the combined might and wisdom of the Watchers has been already shown to look for others to defeat Beyonder alone, let alone this whole team.

They agree that they must ACT, to stop the Beyonder from destroying the Multiverse.

This is how they ACT.

Mr Master
The combined might and knowledge of the Makers,Celestials,Eternity,Galactus,Entropy,Infini
ty

This almost your entire squad, and I'll even throw in the Living Tribunal.

They are all present here in this scan begging the Beyonder not to kill Death,
they had to plead with him because they couldn't stop him, even together, eventually he went on to kill Death any way.

Mr Master
The combined might and knowledge of the Phoenix Force Goblin Force The Infinites,The Beyonders, could wins this I think

Now this is a Squad,

Though who would win is debatable.

I just need to know what the Goblin Force is capable of, and how do the Infinites and Beyonders measure up on the power scale, they're seldom seen.

Mr Master
Originally posted by grey fox
This team get's stomped , your involving EVERY universe , And darkhorse owns a decent amount of Manga , don't make me get the scan's DAMMIT !

Bring out the scans, I got's scans too, and I'm sure others have scans too, I have a powerhouse team, not only in power but in wits too, working together, with one month's prep time.

Mr Master
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

You crazy.

Phoenix is respected and we all know how powerful she is but she ALONE is not enough, even her most ardent fans(no pun intented)would agree to this, and Spectre wouldn't stand a chance either, even less so than Phoenix.

Together they become a greater force to be reckoned with, but not enough still, in comparison to when you combine my team as one.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Juntai
It says Prof X has Jesse under domination in the original post.

That's correct.

Superherovandal
actually Spectre full powered stands a fair chance. him and phoenix both do.

Thanos_6383

Living Tribunal
Lucifer Morningstar
Great Evil Beast
Galactus(Fully Powered)
Korvac(Fully powered)
Archangel Michael
One Above All Celestial...

Mindship
The team loses, because as powerful as it is, it is still not of Infinite power. And "all of existence" is (at least in my book) infinite.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Juntai
It says Prof X has Jesse under domination in the original post.

Oh didn't see that. Then Prof. X makes Jesse say, "You will let us take over all existence." And they win.

Deadpool14
who's the dude in the picture that has his head floating above his sholders in a cloth. the one standing to the right of Eternity. he has the yellow starburst on his chest. yellow head and kind of red cloth on it.

Thanos_6383
Living Tribunal

Tassadar
If its just comics, I say the team wins cuz the Preacher nullifies the Saint of Killers, whos just about the only on I can think of who could stop em besides the Preacher himself
If u mean all of fiction, then they would be swarmed

Fieldy69
saint of killers wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.