Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma versus Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Who wins?

Battle takes place on the Star Forge while its being blown up. They are fighting over a lone shuttle.

The Creator
Sadow hands them there asses on a silver platter.

Lightsnake
Ulic and Exar together would wreck Sadow

The Creator
Any proof?

Lightsnake
Both are said to be master swordsmen, Kun pretty much picked up on all of Sadow's old notes, mastered what Sadow left behind and as a functioning unit would be more than Sadow could handle?

The Creator
But Exar never got anywhere near Sadow's level of power.

IKC
Originally posted by The Creator
But Exar never got anywhere near Sadow's level of power.

If I may,

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4175/unsupportedass6ke.jpg

No proof on either side of this. Sadow has it by default until new material comes out (and it won't).

The Creator
Then show me where he has displayed any force feats on Sadow's level.

Janus Marius
Well, I see Sadow turning Ulic into a pretzel and then going toe to toe with Kun. In that case, I can see Sadow winning. He's got the reach, the strength, and the absurd toys if things get too rough.

Jonathan Mark

He's hasn't... other than mind controlling upwards of 500K people which is actually pretty damn impressive.

Lightsnake
Well, he managed to do things without technology for one...once you consider Sadow used a 'weapon on his ship', arguments for him fall apart.

The Creator
Actually Exar used technology to cause a star to go supernova.

IKC
No, he sent one of his cronies (Aleema Keto) to do that.

Lightsnake
Exar never claimed he took out a star, he tricked Aleema into doing it for him. And considering they were using Sadow's ship...

Janus Marius
... I'm not even addressing that when I have to leave in ten minutes. After all, I wouldn't be here to refute the ridiculous rebuttal.

IKC

See my signature.

IKC
And for the umpteenth time, this so-called "technology" used Force energy to effect the star. It's a misnomer to wave it off as traditional tech.

Lightsnake
It may be powered by the force, but it's hardly the same as blowing the star up with your own power. KJA wrote in the first chronology and cataloguing of events it was the weapon on the ship that caused a chain reaction

The Creator
Whatever I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an Exar Kun fanboy.

Lightsnake
Don't you call ME a Kun fanboy

The Creator
I was talking to IKC.

Jonathan Mark
I was talking to IKC.

And I just had to post that...

IKC
Whatever I'm not going to waste my time arguing with an Exar Kun fanboy.

Translation: Oh shits, I got called out for trying to use feat wars in my argument. Damn, I'm a dumbass.

Lightsnake
You could attempt to not insult the guy

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by IKC
Translation: Oh shits, I got called out for trying to use feat wars in my argument. Damn, I'm a dumbass.

Translation: I have to use insults and act like a jackass for no reason whatsoever.

Dude you remind me of a fantasy character I created... he is rude, nasty and although he was usually right he still pissed everyone off.

And yes Janus I know your going to get pissed at me...

IKC
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Translation: I have to use insults and act like a jackass for no reason whatsoever.

Dude you remind me of a fantasy character I created... he is rude, nasty and although he was usually right he still pissed everyone off.

And yes Janus I know your going to get pissed at me...

Translation: I still have a stick up my ass for you for reasons unknown and I'm going to piss and moan about your idiosyncracies while contributing a whole lot of nothing to the debate.

Lightsnake
Or maybe he just objects to you being a dick. That's having a stick up his ass?

Major Motoko
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Or maybe he just objects to you being a dick. That's having a stick up his ass?

Or maybe IKC just doesn't like to be called a "fanboy", when he provides logical assumptions, facts, and the like. But, no, I'm sure he's just being a dick because he's IKC, and he can do what he wants, right?

I certainly don't think so.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Major Motoko
Or maybe IKC just doesn't like to be called a "fanboy", when he provides logical assumptions, facts, and the like. But, no, I'm sure he's just being a dick because he's IKC, and he can do what he wants, right?

I certainly don't think so.

I didn't call him a fanboy (although granted I have before). I'm just sick of people getting pissed at other people just because so and so doesn't believe that *insert SW character* can beat *insert SW character*. It's not even IKC by himself were all guilty of it and the more I think about it the more pathetic it is.

Lightsnake
No, IKC does act like a total dick.

Major Motoko
I can definitely agree with you partially on this. Many board users (not even just KMC) get pissed when they don't think character x can beat character y, however, in this case especially, IKC hasn't done much except use logic to defeat points, as well showing scans, putting the spotlight on whoever wants to prove it wrong to answer.

Sometimes people can be rude, but I mean, sometimes it can be justified. If IKC was offended, then he was offended, and calling somebody a "fanboy" isn't far from a remark that I'd consider offensive, especially when someone uses proper logic.

Although, it's just a message board, who cares really what someone says about you.

Originally posted by Lightsnake
No, IKC does act like a total dick.

In your opinion, maybe. Claiming IKC is a "total dick" isn't a remark that's offensive or something that an ass would say, is it?

If someone can provide the proof, then they have all the right to make remarks at someone who refuses to accept said proof, or tries to refute the arguement in a weakened form, and argue in circles, etc. and claim it's right.

Though, let's try to stick at the debate at hand. We're not debating message board morals and values (well, I kinda' was, but ... stick out tongue ).

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
I didn't call him a fanboy (although granted I have before). I'm just sick of people getting pissed at other people just because so and so doesn't believe that *insert SW character* can beat *insert SW character*. It's not even IKC by himself were all guilty of it and the more I think about it the more pathetic it is.

But you seem to single out IKC for some unknown reason. And the idea of us "Getting pissed over fictional characters" is getting rather old. Debating gets nasty when severe bias is involved. That's how it is. Accept it, and move on.

Now, enough with the personal misdirection. Lightsnake and Creator intend to be "unimpressed" and "unwayed" by canon evidence, fine for them. IKC makes good points and backs them up. Whether he's an ******* or not is irrelevant.

Numan2.0
Originally posted by Major Motoko
I can definitely agree with you partially on this. Many board users (not even just KMC) get pissed when they don't think character x can beat character y, however, in this case especially, IKC hasn't done much except use logic to defeat points, as well showing scans, putting the spotlight on whoever wants to prove it wrong to answer.

Sometimes people can be rude, but I mean, sometimes it can be justified. If IKC was offended, then he was offended, and calling somebody a "fanboy" isn't far from a remark that I'd consider offensive, especially when someone uses proper logic.

Although, it's just a message board, who cares really what someone says about you.

In your opinion, maybe. Claiming IKC is a "total dick" isn't a remark that's offensive or something that an ass would say, is it?

If someone can provide the proof, then they have all the right to make remarks at someone who refuses to accept said proof, or tries to refute the arguement in a weakened form, and argue in circles, etc. and claim it's right.

Though, let's try to stick at the debate at hand. We're not debating message board morals and values (well, I kinda' was, but ... stick out tongue ).

Do I smell a new kiss ass? uh oh, Calvin yoru gettin replaced!

nah Im just messing with you, and btw I like the sig. Kick ass.

Revolver Ocelot
Uh... if Sadow can eliminate Ulic right off the bat, he'll likely win against Kun.

But the thing is, Kun being there makes it hard for Naga to pop Qel Droma's head in... or something.

I don't think Sadow can take both of 'em at the same time. It may go either way.

Major Motoko
Originally posted by Numan2.0
Do I smell a new kiss ass? uh oh, Calvin yoru gettin replaced!

nah Im just messing with you, and btw I like the sig. Kick ass.

Kiss-ass? WTF!

How did you unravel my plans? I tried to follow Sidious' insidiously insidious plans, and do it sneakily behind the eyes of the those before me. Damn you!

Janus Marius
I see Sadow either force pwning Ulic or using his amulet on him. And while he's doing that, he can focus on Exar Kun.

zephiel7
Ulic dies swifty to Sadow.

Afterwards he engages Kun in a furious duel. However from various quotes and positions that reinforce the power of the ancient Sith (which, quite frankly I don't feel like stating for the hundredth time), Sadow wins against Kun.

Sadow PWNT

Deception
What i want to know is whether IKC thinks they win or not.

Darth_Glentract
I think Sadow has this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.