Wolverine runs a very speacil gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
The Alpha Flight Guantlet. I was browsing another comic forum site that i will not name and once again i say alpha Flight Disrespect. someone said that Alpha Flight would lose to wolverine. Sad so i decided to create a very speacil gauntlet. No prep wolverine starts 1 mile away from his oponent its in the northern forests of canada. after every battle he gets 12 hours to heal

the Alpha Flight Gauntlet
Major Mapleleaf II
Flex
Puck I
Daimond Lil
Northstar
Vindicator (geothermal suit)
Sasquatch
Windshear
Box (madison jefferies)
Guardian

info on characters found at http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Category:Alpha_Flight

good luck Wolverine snicker

TheKahn
hysterical

*sits back and waits for King Mungi ninja *

Dr.Fate
thats like every bodies answer to when it comes to alpha flight and....
I don't blame them King Mungi is the King of the Alpha Flight kicks ass compared to everyone else ring

King KAM
canada sucks

TheKahn
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
I don't blame them King Mungi is the King of the Alpha Flight kicks ass compared to everyone else ring

It's like watching a master at work. You can pit Alpha Flight up against just about anybody and Mungi can provide an overwhelming plethora of scans to prove just how easily they would win.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dr.Fate

It's because he's the only one on these boards that's ever even bothered to read their books...............

** Is hit buy brick thrown from the shadows..**

Dr.Fate
King Kam why do you have to hate on Alpha Flight and Canada your just insecure about your own country

inamilist
From what I've seen of run number 3, i'm thinking mapleleaf is going to run into some problems, even with his magic horse, the flight gives him a good advantage however...

Flex aswell will have trouble with wolvie, through with bloodlust he could really chop the shit out of him

all in all, I think those are the only 2 on that list that Wolvie has a chance of pulling 5/10 against.... (I can see him coming close against Sask given his jobber aura against big behemoths)

Alpha Flight is UBER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.