hulk vs blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
can hulk throw down blob in a wrestling match ? real wrestling no wwe crap

badabing
Hulk is strong enough to tear the ground underneath Blob.

King_Mungi
Yes, they fought and Hulk won. He even lifted the immovable Blob off the ground and knocked him out with a punch.

diabloman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, they fought and Hulk won. He even lifted the immovable Blob off the ground and knocked him out with a punch. is this it ?http://rds.yahoo.com/ _ylt=A9G_Rq_o5k5E0doAwEKjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN
0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=122nj7gko/EXP=1146108008/**http%3a//img145.exs.cx/img145/8608/blob1b1to.jpg

diabloman
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/8608/blob1b1to.jpg this the one ?

diabloman
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/5272/blob18hp.jpg

looks like hulk is having some trouble throwing him down. i think he wouldn need juggy's help to help him out there.

Tron
Don't look like he's having that much trouble to me.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by diabloman
can hulk throw down blob in a wrestling match ? real wrestling no wwe crap

whaddaya mean no wwe crap??
other question..could Hulk free himself if Blobby had him in a sharp-shooter and using his powers to pressure more weight on the Hulkster? or would Hulk tap out??

diabloman
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
whaddaya mean no wwe crap??
other question..could Hulk free himself if Blobby had him in a sharp-shooter and using his powers to pressure more weight on the Hulkster? or would Hulk tap out?? im talking about real wrestling not wwe. thats fake im sure you know that by now

Psyquis52
A better question is whether or not Hulk could get out of a full nelson or if the Blob could even get the Hulk in a full nelson, and isn't the full nelson illegal now?

RogerRamjet
im talking about real wrestling not wwe. thats fake im sure you know that by now

please define "real wrestling"
of course i know wwe wrestling and for that matter all pro wrestling is staged, not just the stuff they show on wwe...
i take it, you meant "amateur wrestling" like in high school and college, right?

diabloman
of course i know wwe wrestling and for that matter all pro wrestling is staged, not just the stuff they show on wwe...
i take it, you meant "amateur wrestling" like in high school and college, right? no i mean like the olympic ones.

Psyquis52
i take it, you meant "amateur wrestling" like in high school and college, right?
Olympic, Grecco-Roman wrestling like real human's do it.

Not those prosthetic weenies on tv.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Psyquis52
A better question is whether or not Hulk could get out of a full nelson or if the Blob could even get the Hulk in a full nelson, and isn't the full nelson illegal now?

i think the piledriver is lillegal in pro wrestling nowadays..
Hulk could break the hold with ease...but imagine Blob had him in a sharp-shooter...could Hulk free himself, if Blob used his powers?

diabloman
A better question is whether or not Hulk could get out of a full nelson or if the Blob could even get the Hulk in a full nelson, and isn't the full nelson illegal now? was asking if hulk can get a hold of him to throw him down on the mat.

RogerRamjet
no i mean like the olympic ones.

well that's the same type of wrestling they teach you at highschool an' college, before you go to the olympics big grin wink

Psyquis52
was asking if hulk can get a hold of him to throw him down on the mat.
big grin Sorry about that. Yeah, Hulk throws him down.

diabloman
Hulk could break the hold with ease...but imagine Blob had him in a sharp-shooter...could Hulk free himself, if Blob used his powers? blob really doesnt have any special powers. his body is just industructable and imovable.

diabloman
Olympic, Grecco-Roman wrestling like real human's do it.

Not those prosthetic weenies on tv. yup

diabloman
colossus tried to pick him up once and didnt move him an inch. i know hes bellow hulk in strength but hes still got some muscle.

RogerRamjet
blob really doesnt have any special powers. his body is just industructable and imovable.

oh i beg to differ...Blob has the mutant ability to alter his weight up to the point of immoveability...he's not always that heavy...otherwise he couldn't walk...

diabloman
oh i beg to differ...Blob has the mutant ability to alter his weight up to the point of immoveability...he's not always that heavy...otherwise he couldn't walk... thats what i was talking about.

KillAll
kurt angle is as real as it gets....

CaptainStoic
They should have called him The Slob. This is my take on the fight... Hulk whips him into the vibranium ropes, Blob rebounds making his way back towards Hulk. Hulk gives him the Clothesline From Hell, flipping several times into the air, Hulk proceeds to jump up, grab him and piledrive him halfway through the Adamantium canvas. Hulk rebounds off of the ropes and drops the dreaded leg drop on him, he the proceeds to pin him 1-2-3... ding, ding, ding!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Does Hulk or Blob know anything about or even have the capacity to greco roman wrestle?

Hulk could break the hold with ease...but imagine Blob had him in a sharp-shooter...could Hulk free himself, if Blob used his powers?
WWE doesn't use it, or any move that doesn't have the wrestler landing flat on the ground really, but other feds use way more dangerous moves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.