Adam Warlock and Thanos vs. Dr. Strange and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
The Bearer of the Soul gem allied with the Mad Titan

vs.

The Good Doctor and the Enigmatic Superhero

Psyquis52
The first person that asks if this is with prep or without gets a wedgie!

GODSCRIBE
its without prep in any case.

GODSCRIBE
tes batards!!

DigiMark007
Sentry's probably physically better than Adam, and he apparently has some mind powers, so I don't think Adam could mind-rape him.

In the meantime, Strange has some badass feats, but more likely than not Thanos owns him. Then it becomes a Thanos/Sentry fight, and until Sentry does something worthy of Skyfather status, I give the solid nod to Thanos.

Crease
I doubt Sentry would be immune to the effects of The Soul Gem. I'd bet he'd be more sucseptible to it's effects. Warlock would eat him alive. So even if Strange could somehow stalemate Thanos of Titan (there are those who believe he could) his team still loses.

GODSCRIBE
Could Strange nullify the Soul Gem?

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
The Bearer of the Soul gem allied with the Mad Titan

vs.

The Good Doctor and the Enigmatic Superhero

team one

Endless Mike
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sentry's probably physically better than Adam

Sorry, I have to disagree. Adam was the guy who smacked around Drax the Destroyer (the same guy who KTFO's Champion in one punch, and this was an amped champion who casually busted planets), and Adam was confident about taking on a Thanos clone with 3 times Thanos' strength.

King Kandy
Well according to Digi Warlock is Strange's equal in sorcery, so that might factor in...

Soljer
Sentry is a SERIOUS weak link here.

This might as well be Thanos and Warlock vs. Strange.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well according to Digi Warlock is Strange's equal in sorcery, so that might factor in...

*slaps forehead*

I know you like to be the antagonist to me concerning Warlock, but at least get your facts straight. I've actually argued against Warlock knowing Strange's spells.

King Kandy
I recall you arguing for it, you said the only thing keeping them from being equals was that Strange used artifacts for all of his spells.

DigiMark007
I recall you arguing for it, you said the only thing keeping them from being equals was that Strange used artifacts for all of his spells.

Well...um..then you're mistaken. I'm not sure how else to put it. I actually devoured anything concerning Warlock that I could before the tourney I used him in because I wanted to prove that he could cast spells, and also asked anyone who knows anything about Strange and/or Warlock. I turned up nothing.

Maybe it was years ago and I was getting sucked in by forum rumors...but I really only started caring about Warlock around tourney time, so that would be unlikely.

quanchi112
warlock and thanos wins this

King Kandy
Are you kidding? You argued for pages with Darthgoober about it to try and show that skills are transferred through the soul link, and you mantained that Warlock could cast spells, he just didn't have Strange's artifacts.

DigiMark007
Are you kidding? You argued for pages with Darthgoober about it to try and show that skills are transferred through the soul link, and you mantained that Warlock could cast spells, he just didn't have Strange's artifacts.

I argued for a long time about skills and knowledge transfer because it was important to our strategy, but I avoided the spells because I knew there was no evidence to support it. Part of it was probably just me spinning some BS because goob had some legitimate points.

wink

boriquaking55
team 1

darthgoober
You have to take people's statements during a tourney with a grain of salt KK. The point of a tourney match is to make the most convincing argument possible whether you actually believe what you're saying or not. I was actually one of the people Digi inquired about whether or not Adam's ever actually shown proficiency with Strange's spells, so I KNEW he didn't have any proof in that regard, but when it came match time his goal was to convince people otherwise. By the same token, when bigbran and I had our own match a while back, I had to try to convince the judges that the Runner didn't use the space gem in his battle with Thanos even though I knew for a fact he did. In the end, it's not what you KNOW, it's what you can PROVE.

guy222
still team one

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
still team one

Co-signed

Bouboumaster
Thanos smack around team 2 by himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos smack around team 2 by himself. Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.