AOAX-Men vs Excalibur allstars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
Magneto
Iceman
Storm
Quicksilver
Sabertooth
Blink
Wildchild
Rogue
NightCrawler
Morph
Sunfire

Captin Britan
Juggernaut
Dazzler
Nocturne
Pete Wisdom
Colossus
Meggan
Psylocke
Douglock
Rachel
Shadowcat

Marvel Boy
Excalibur allstars

Psyquis52
AoA Xmen have some sick power on their team.
Iceman is better
Sunfire is better
Blink and Nightcrawler are sick
Quicksilver is better
Storm is . . . Storm
Magneto has long hair, which means he's uberpowerful. lol

I'm going with XmenAOA

Metalmanx
Magneto can take out most of the Excalibur team by himself.

However, so can Psylocke against the AOA X-men team. Whether she has her telepathy or not, since she still has telekinesis either way.

Too much physical strength on the Excalibur side (Juggernaut, Colossus, Captain Britain), while I believe the AOA X-men to have more overall power (Storm, Iceman, Magneto, Sunfire).

I guess I'd probably have to go with the AOA X-men, mostly because of Magneto.

Psyquis52
And his long hair.

Rick/Genis
AoA

Blink took out a very crazy Hyperion.

I wish she were real so I could marry her and her pinkish purple skin!

stormfront13
AOA x-men were all more powerful than their 616 counter-parts, so my first choice would to go with them. but excalibur has some heavy power of their own like juggernaut, psylock, dazzler, colossus, ect ect. though with blink on the AOA side, she pulls it in their favor by a lot. a couple of shards and most of the excalibur team is gone. leave the rest to storm, iceman, and magneto.

outavodka
u guys forgetn rachels on the team and with psy on her side as seen in the House of M Uncanny Xmen they are a force to be reckond with. Not to mention Nocturne who has the hex bolts, body takeover thing which will be hell too. Dont count out Meg shes DANGEROUS...my vote goes Excalibur allstars

Deadpool14
AoA X-Men

stormfront13
Originally posted by outavodka
u guys forgetn rachels on the team and with psy on her side as seen in the House of M Uncanny Xmen they are a force to be reckond with. Not to mention Nocturne who has the hex bolts, body takeover thing which will be hell too. Dont count out Meg shes DANGEROUS...my vote goes Excalibur allstars

blink teleports them in half, in 2 seconds

guy222
Originally posted by outavodka
Magneto
Iceman
Storm
Quicksilver
Sabertooth
Blink
Wildchild
Rogue
NightCrawler
Morph
Sunfire

Captin Britan
Juggernaut
Dazzler
Nocturne
Pete Wisdom
Colossus
Meggan
Psylocke
Douglock
Rachel
Shadowcat

Meggan FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.