Sexual Harrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
What's your take on it..

BackFire
It's a term that's become greatly abused and misused over the course of the last decade or so.

Darth Jello
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sexharassmentvideo.html

tabby999
i think that so many of these cases get filed by people who have fairly weak claims that the people who have real ones get overlooked

debbiejo
Ohhhhhh I know what it is and what it isn't......Now, simple joking around and flirting I feel is ok as long as both are ok with it.....But boy I had a job once at a CPA office.......where god I always had to go in my bosses office with my hands full of files and hurry out......Your boss wanting you sit on his lap is just not a good thing.....And if your hands are free, he wants to touch them......And in conversations it's just not polite to be soooo close to another's face where you can smell them.....Then he holds your paycheck over his head so you have get close to get him.....That way, he can try to slip his arm around or touch you or something.......And I would always go in early, so I wouldn't have to work the after hours in the office with him alone......Then he invites the whole office to a Tigers BB game, and you and he seperate seating that you didn't know about.....!!!!!! Then it starts to snow, and he wants to try keep you warm.....no no no.......just not cool!! ....cry

That's my opinion and I'm stickin too it!!!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I have no idea what you just said. You're special.

debbiejo
laughing out loud ^^^

Then I quite that job, and he wouldn't give me my last pay check unless I met him at a club.......So, I sent my dad in there to get it..... ....hahahahaha

Council#13
laughing that video is halarious

botankus
Originally posted by debbiejo
Ohhhhhh I know what it is and what it isn't......Now, simple joking around and flirting I feel is ok as long as both are ok with it.....But boy I had a job once at a CPA office.......where god I always had to go in my bosses office with my hands full of files and hurry out......Your boss wanting you sit on his lap is just not a good thing.....And if your hands are free, he wants to touch them......And in conversations it's just not polite to be soooo close to another's face where you can smell them.....Then he holds your paycheck over his head so you have get close to get him.....That way, he can try to slip his arm around or touch you or something.......And I would always go in early, so I wouldn't have to work the after hours in the office with him alone......Then he invites the whole office to a Tigers BB game, and you and he seperate seating that you didn't know about.....!!!!!! Then it starts to snow, and he wants to try keep you warm.....no no no.......just not cool!! ....cry

That's my opinion and I'm stickin too it!!!

Yeah, sorry about that. Would you like to come back to work? If you'd like, I can make you an offer...

Britrogue
It's naughty. People should be able to go to work without worrying about it.

PVS
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I have no idea what you just said. You're special.

yup. deb is a unique snowflake

Soleran
It happens to both genders, some people have also found ways to manipulate how it affects them though and others involved.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Soleran
It happens to both genders, some people have also found ways to manipulate how it affects them though and others involved. True. I also worked for SPRINT for awhile, where it was like one big orgy. There were a few women supervisors who wouldn't really promote you unless you exchanged goodies.......... eek!

Nooo...cause I thought you were nice when you wanted to take me out for drinks after work, me thinking you were a cool boss, only to make an excuse to go back to the office and try to kiss me on the couch.....Besides, you have a big space between your teeth.....lol

True story........

botankus
True. I also worked for SPRINT for awhile, where it was like one big orgy. There were a few women supervisors who wouldn't really promote you unless you exchanged goodies.......... eek!

Wow, was one of them Debbie From Sprint?

* not funny if you've never seen the Debbie From Sprint "Call Me!" commercials...actually, probably not funny at all sad *

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Wow, was one of them Debbie From Sprint?

* not funny if you've never seen the Debbie From Sprint "Call Me!" commercials...actually, probably not funny at all sad * laughing out loud

Aurora
The first job I worked at when I was 15 was at a small gas station TacoBell. The bosses there were two young guys. There was only one other girl who worked there, and she worked in the mornings. It was awful! I won't get into details, but the guys were complete pervs, esp. to a 15 year old girl.

I stayed for a month, but when they started getting physical I quit. I am guessing the other woman who worked there told the district office because right after I quit the district office came and cleaned house. They fired all the managers and 2 of the guys who worked there. But I didn't go back and work there again.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I have no idea what you just said. You're special. Originally posted by PVS
yup. deb is a unique snowflake

Thank GOd...in the last few days I was thinking I was the only one noticing it...

Originally posted by Council#13
laughing that video is halarious

two fat cocks...rubbing together....oil....

Anyways, swexual harrasment is indeed wrong...but it should not be misused as it seems to be in some cases...

meep-meep
Originally posted by Darth Jello
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sexharassmentvideo.html

hilarious!
Word around the office is that you got a fat cock.
Yes. I do.
Well I got a fat cock too. Maybe we should get together sometime and rub our fat cocks together...

*shakes head and laughs*

mechmoggy
I try to sexually harass both female and male coworkers, that way I'm not breaking any sexual discrimination laws. thumb up

Evil Dead
^ what he said. I'm an engineer in a manufacturing plant......which is predominantly male. I tell you this.......more "sexual harassment" goes on between male co-workers than will ever go on between male/female co-workers. You can't bend over to pick anything up......guys slapping your ass as they walk by......gay inuendo....it's a great place to work.

botankus
Originally posted by Evil Dead
^ what he said. I'm an engineer in a manufacturing plant......which is predominantly male. I tell you this.......more "sexual harassment" goes on between male co-workers than will ever go on between male/female co-workers. You can't bend over to pick anything up......guys slapping your ass as they walk by......gay inuendo....it's a great place to work.
I'm an engineer at a manufacturing plant, too. However, if you try any of that male ass-slapping here, they'll take you out back and shoot you. I'm not even talking about management, but the co-workers!!

mechmoggy
This is gonna sound silly...but I'm also an Engineer at a Manufacturing plant! We rock!!

There's plenty of totty there, but they all work in HR...and I don't fancy slapping the arse of the lads on our shop floor. sick

Evil Dead
aw man........intersting to see some of us with the same interests.......who post in the same threads.....who have chosen the same careers. very coincidental.

but...as far as the ass slapping goes........everything is all in good fun. I don't believe any of them are homosexual or anything. It's kind of like the game in the movie "waiting..." where they show their testicles to each other............ we do so much gay stuff on a daily basis.....I swear if anybody was touring the plant that be didn't know about beforehand to hid it from them, they'd swear we were all closeted homosexuals.

mechmoggy
Off topic...but what type of Engineers are you guys? I'm a Manufacturing Engineer.

Evil Dead
technically.......mechanical........but it's all mish-moshy as there are 8 of us who are referred to simply as "the engineering team" .........

botankus
Manufacturing as well! Wow, to have this many manufacturing / mechanical engineers posting on KMC, that must say something in itself.

FistOfThe North

Bardock42
Manufacturing as well! Wow, to have this many manufacturing / mechanical engineers posting on KMC, that must say something in itself.

You people don't need to work enoguh?

mechmoggy

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
What's your take on it..

It's real and is happening today. I heard of cases in which males get treating like crap by female bosses. But Sexual Harrasment from a female to male? Not really...

I seen it in my job and when I'm driving. There is always some jerk blowing the horn of his vehicle and whistling a the chicks. They're such a pack of idiots! Specially when they're driving a company vehicle. Our Cable company always receive complains from our guys acting like morons during their lunch break or work hours. A few bad apples always ruin the Juice.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
It's real and is happening today. I heard of cases in which males get treating like crap by female bosses. But Sexual Harrasment from a female to male? Not really...

A few bad apples always ruin the Juice.

Meaning she claimed sexual harrasment. You mean it's rare when a man claims it.

But your "few bad apples" quote can rightfully be refered to women, as well. And not only the ones with authority but subordinates as well.

ROYALGUARD
vids hilarious a must see...

Roulette
There is always some jerk blowing the horn of his vehicle and whistling a the chicks. They're such a pack of idiots! Specially when they're driving a company vehicle. Our Cable company always receive complains from our guys acting like morons during their lunch break or work hours. A few bad apples always ruin the Juice.

*eye twitches*....happened to me when I was walking home the other day. It's usually the truckers, too. There was a time when I was walking back to my house with my female friend, and it started raining. A truck driver was driving...he saw us, beeped his horn really loud, and shouted out something that I couldn't quite make out.

It gets really irritating...feeling like an object.

Look at the Media today. Holy hell...no wonder why women are looked at as mere objects. Notice all the mens magazines out there...all the female stars prancing around in skimpy clothes. Women are exposed a hell of a lot more than men are.

NineCoronas
Look at all the women's magazines out there... men prancing around with their shirts off.

Vinny Valentine
Sexually Harassment.....Panda!

Roulette
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Look at all the women's magazines out there... men prancing around with their shirts off.

Yeah, there are still womens magazines out there...

but there are triple the amount of mens magazines O.O

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Roulette

but there are triple the amount of mens magazines O.O Not in my school. stick out tongue

Soleran

but there are triple the amount of mens magazines O.O

It would appear then that many women are willing to present themselves in such a fashion as to receive the big pay day huhsmile Who's to blame really the men who buy it or the greedy women who are actress's to itsmile

BackFire
Treating women like objects, better than treating objects like women.

Roulette
It would appear then that many women are willing to present themselves in such a fashion as to receive the big pay day huhsmile Who's to blame really the men who buy it or the greedy women who are actress's to itsmile

Yup...and that's pathetic-.-

Point takensmile I guess, as long as women are exposin' themselves, men will always look. Still, in the real world, people aint walking around half nude o.o...well..skanks are^^....but..they're bound to get attention anyway.

Roulette
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Not in my school. stick out tongue

Haha^^

I aint talkin about those girly teen magazines that talk about crushes and all that bs. I'm talking about magazines with nudity.

Soleran
Well around where I live the college girls especially this time of year are all about crop tops and belly rings etc etc.................plenty of booty shorts to spare as well. Slaves to fashion but hey it all caught my eye at one time or another.

BackFire
Girls are more asthetically pleasing to both genders then men are, for the most part.

Roulette
Well around where I live the college girls especially this time of year are all about crop tops and belly rings etc etc.................plenty of booty shorts to spare as well. Slaves to fashion

tell me bout itO.O...everyone dresses the same these days.

Roulette
Originally posted by BackFire
Girls are more asthetically pleasing to both genders then men are, for the most part.

Hmmm...yeah...generally that does seem to be the case.

Janus Marius
Damn, everyone's a manufacturing engineer.

Anyways, sexual harassment is pretty prevalent and I think it always has been. Women really get the short end of the stick, being born into a world mostly controlled by men who are in turn controlled by hormones and urges.

K.Diddy
I dont think it's right at all, When I was 15 I worked in a small factory and the boss used to come up behind me and rub his cock on my ass no expression If I seen him today,I would knock the piece of shit out.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I dont think it's right at all, When I was 15 I worked in a small factory and the boss used to come up behind me and rub his cock on my ass no expression If I seen him today,I would knock the piece of shit out.

Hey dude, I never meant anything by it. embarrasment

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

But your "few bad apples" quote can rightfully be refered to women, as well. And not only the ones with authority but subordinates as well.

Oh yeah, you can apply it to both.

*eye twitches*....happened to me when I was walking home the other day. It's usually the truckers, too. There was a time when I was walking back to my house with my female friend, and it started raining. A truck driver was driving...he saw us, beeped his horn really loud, and shouted out something that I couldn't quite make out.

It gets really irritating...feeling like an object.

Always look for the "How's my Driving? call #" It's one way to get back at them.

ROYALGUARD

now i know why youre so bitter... youve been molested.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
now i know why youre so bitter... youve been molested.

Shut up idiot no expression

FistOfThe North
haha

anyway, what I don't get is why some women take more than an hour to get dolled up for work, and then complain when a guy makes a remark or if he doesn't make one.

It's like the female remark "what an a**hole.." can be applied to guys that both notice her and for the guys that don't. So if you notice her it's bad, if you don't notice her it's bad too, c'mon. You're a perverted a**hole if you notice her and an arrogant a**hole if you don't notice her. I can't figure it out.

It's like your damned if ya do and damned if you don't, with these chicks.

Alpha Centauri
I dont think it's right at all, When I was 15 I worked in a small factory and the boss used to come up behind me and rub his cock on my ass no expression

Hahahahahaha.

-AC

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

-AC

straightface

Alpha Centauri
Hilariously worded, was all.

I'm sure it was quite traumatising.

-AC

K.Diddy
Hilariously worded, was all.

I'm sure it was quite traumatising.

-AC

ok,and yes it was sick Damn homo's!

Alpha Centauri
Was it traumatising BECAUSE he was gay? Or was it just the fact that it was a penis?

I'm curious as to why you find it more disgusting.

-AC

K.Diddy
Was it traumatising BECAUSE he was gay? Or was it just the fact that it was a penis?

I'm curious as to why you find it more disgusting.

-AC

I dont know,It was just gross

Mišt
Always look for the "How's my Driving? call #" It's one way to get back at them.

Those are real?blink Over here you're more likely to find a sticker with "Hows my driving? Call 1800-Kiss-My-Ass" or something..

Roulette

laughing out loud that's a sweet ass idea.....thanks for thatthumb up

Roulette

lord xyz
Nah, Sexual Harassment is where a man touches a woman but the woman doesn't like it.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Nah, Sexual Harassment is where a man touches a woman but the woman doesn't like it.

Or the woman the men...or a man a man....or a sexual harrasment panda a hermaphrodite.....

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Or the woman the men...or a man a man....or a sexual harrasment panda a hermaphrodite..... no. Only the man gets done. ONLY.

Bardock42
no. Only the man gets done. ONLY.

Hmm...I am pretty sure that Sexual harassment applies to both genders...but I won't claim that it does.....because admitting a mistake to xyz is almost as bad as admitting one to debbie....

debbiejo
But I agree with you............. confused I must be having an aneurysm......lol

Atlantis001
Hmm...I am pretty sure that Sexual harassment applies to both genders...but I won't claim that it does.....because admitting a mistake to xyz is almost as bad as admitting one to debbie....

I think it should apply to both genders.. but it could be a little strange to see a guy complaining that he has been abused by his sexy "female" boss. But I guess we never know.... some women could be dangerous...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Atlantis001
I think it should apply to both genders.. but it could be a little strange to see a guy complaining that he has been abused by his sexy "female" boss. But I guess we never know.... some women could be dangerous... that's the thing. Whenever a man turns down a woman he's gay. If a woman turns down a man, the man's a creep. It's never the woman's fault.

Mišt
Yeah...damn those sexy fiends!sneaky2

debbiejo
A woman boss may not promote you if you didn't give it out.....Though most guys do give out it with glee.........IMO <-----

meep-meep
that's the thing. Whenever a man turns down a woman he's gay. If a woman turns down a man, the man's a creep. It's never the woman's fault.

Turning down a woman doesn't make a man gay. Immature little boys like to say youre gay but to them everything is gay. If a man turns down a woman he usually has a reason.

botankus
A woman boss may not promote you if you didn't give it out.....Though most guys do give out it with glee.........IMO <-----
Is that how Debbie from Sprint operated?

Hmmm...do I mean the "Call Me" girl or Debs herself? I'm not sure...

debbiejo
Is that how Debbie from Sprint operated?

Hmmm...do I mean the "Call Me" girl or Debs herself? I'm not sure... I wasn't lucky enough to be a supervisor...... sad

botankus
Debbie from Sprint isn't either. She's just some random blonde that shows up in guys' living room whenever they're having problems with their phone line.

meep-meep
Um do all you guys (and debbiejo) work together? (looking lost) huh

debbiejo
Well, if you count mental facilities as work.......then yes.

bunny2..<<<-----Look! A bunny....

Bardock42
Well, if you count mental facilities as work.......then yes.

bunny2..<<<-----Look! A bunny....

And if you call lying in a bed all day long staring at the ceiling work-...then yes.

botankus
Of course we all work together. Our next assignment is at 2631 S. 12th St. Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Some guy who won't pay his phone bill. We've been told to call 672-6423 to verify this assignment. Debs, Bardock, and I are supposed to confiscate his phone.

meep-meep
Of course we all work together. Our next assignment is at 2631 S. 12th St. Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Some guy who won't pay his phone bill. We've been told to call 672-6423 to verify this assignment. Debs, Bardock, and I are supposed to confiscate his phone.

Wow Botankus looks like you've been doing you're research... laughing

meep-meep
God I 'm an idiot sometimes...

Bardock42
Originally posted by meep-meep
Wow Botankus looks like you've been doing you're research... laughing

Hehe...nitpicking....hehe.

Yeah and then to sexual harass the fella.

meep-meep
None of you'd be interested in picking up a nudy magazine on the way would you? I can pay the bill just give me 6 months...and that magaizne...and would you mind getting some lotion while your out?

botankus
No problem, just split that $1000 with us once you're done with it.

Bardock42

And when Botankus says Split he means give it to us....all of it.

botankus
And wash your hands before you give it to us.

Bardock42
And wash your hands before you give it to us.

Twice

Shakyamunison
And if you call lying in a bed all day long staring at the ceiling work-...then yes.

What do you mean?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What do you mean?

...I don't enjoy explaining my jokes...so please...don't make me.

Shakyamunison
...I don't enjoy explaining my jokes...so please...don't make me.

Sorry I didn't know it was a joke. stick out tongue

meep-meep

Now wait one f-ing minute. I haven't even gotten a bill and you all are wanting all my 1000 hard(!) earned bucks? I know all those calls to 1-800-freak-ho werent that long. I usually finish in about 45 seconds.

Bardock42
Originally posted by meep-meep
Now wait one f-ing minute. I haven't even gotten a bill and you all are wanting all my 1000 hard(!) earned bucks? I know all those calls to 1-800-freak-ho werent that long. I usually finish in about 45 seconds.

It's not about the length of the calls...it's the huge amount

meep-meep

You see I got this fetish about ejaculating on my money...I'm not sure but I think it's some sort of a power thing for me...well hope you like sperm soaked money. Oh and I'll be sure to wash my hands...twice.

meep-meep
It's not about the length of the calls...it's the huge amount laughing out loud

debbiejo
Yeah, we never ever did call that guy....I think we should do that tonight....I have SPRINT minutes

I'll lure him out and and confuse him, cause I don't really exist..

I'm for threesomes......As long as I get my share...

And free on weekends...........

whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.