Ep 3 - Rough outline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
Found dis shit:

Star Wars: Episode III

Starring: Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Frank Oz, Jimmy Smits, Christopher Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, James Earl Jones
Director: George Lucas
Release Date: May 25th 2005
Studio: 20th Century Fox/LucasFilm

Synopsis:

Two years after Attack of the Clones, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala are married, The Republic is at war with Count Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems, and Darth Sidious is preparing to make the final move that will ensure him control of the galaxy. With it's nearly endless supply of clone soldiers, the Republic is gaining ground against the Confederacy. Determined to avoid defeat, Dooku places a bounty on the Jedi Knights, who have already come under fire from the Republic itself. When Anakin turns to the Dark Side of the Force and joins the genocidal purge, Obi-Wan Kenobi must fight to protect Padme and her children as he heads toward a tragic showdown with his former pupil.

Interesting. Dooku uses bounty hunters to purge the Jedi, not Sidious. Directly....

DJ Velocity
Sorry I have obviously sniffed TOO much butane.

I didn't realise this is old news.

Ushgarak
Zero guarantee of its accuracy, as well.

finti
in other words major bull

yerssot
even the characters list isn't known as correct

DJ Velocity
It seems pretty believable though. And it probably will be.

finti
not belivable at all.

DJ Velocity
In your opinion!

yerssot
well, there are indeed things that I don't believe and that are not true

finti
sounds like crap

Bespin Bart
James Earl Jones is the only thing that makes the list of actors sketchy, and there are probably more.

yerssot
well, have to dig in my EpII material again...but I THOUGHT I heared that they would dumb Frank Oz????

peluffo
Frank Oz is still on the cast.
Somebody has to do Yoda's voice, y'know?

He IS on the credits

yerssot
I thought I heared they had his voice on comp, so they could let yoda say what he wanted

peluffo
Frank Oz=Stephen Hawking??? no no no no... stick out tongue laughing out loud

yerssot
oh well, I was wrong...again

Julie
It's ok....

queeq
We get used to it.

yerssot
well, I'll try to be correct next time

LaurenE147
yeah, maybe

*whispers 'fat chance' under her breath*

yerssot
hehehe, you got that one right big grin

queeq
Lauren's too kind.

master harmax
Fresh news from Tf.net - Hayden will wear the Vader suit, and he will be in 90% of the movie .....

DJ Velocity
But I thought it would be Anakin most of the movie?
confused

master harmax
I meant Hayden will be in 90% of the movie ... and also he will wear the Vader suit. There was nothing mentioned about how much of Hayden's screen time would be as Anakin and how much as Vader.

yerssot
well, GL DID said Vader would be in at the end of it, so lots of Anakin than...

btw, rumor has it, the Kamino set with the Slave 1 is still "alive and kicking", perhaps for EpIII

CyberFelon
I hope so. Kamino is my favourite planet smile
I decided to come back, btw. Had a bit of a break from the forums

yerssot
welcome back than! good to see you posting

queeq
Lucas said ANAKIN will be in most of EPIII.

yerssot
yes, like said

master harmax
Kamino's my favourite planet too ! I totally freaked when I saw it the first time ! And when that alien being came up it was ... beautiful man .... surreal and beautiful. Those colours were totally ethereal ... crystal like !! I hope we get to see more of it in Ep.3

LaurenE147
Do they go under water when they ride those things? Do they have something to preotect them so they don't drown?

yerssot
you mean those flying things?
does do swim, you saw one coming out of the water

LaurenE147
I meant the people riding on them.

yerssot
ah! got it

they are aquamen

LaurenE147
So what happens to them?

yerssot
they can breath under water I think

SomeGuy57
cool

Darth_Duffy
you brought back a thread from two years ago to say 'cool'? roll eyes (sarcastic)

darktim1
they said james earl jones would only have five minutes or so as vaders voice for now may force be with you.

SomeGuy57
Yep, i thought you would like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.