Jubilee Vs Dazzler Vs Meltdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
which one of these x-women would win?

Rick/Genis
god I hate them...

Psyquis52
Jubilee.

Rick/Genis
I hate fireworks... I hate 4th of july... I hate sound.... I hate light.... I hate.... melt.....downs......er..... yeah.

Marvel Boy
what don't you hate?

bitca730
Dazzler...more experience, can create shields, can use the effects of the other two's powers to increase her own attacks...

grey fox
Who the hell is meltdown ....see this is why i hate the X-men they have too many friggen members....

Marvel Boy
she was part of X-force

has the mutant power to create balls of energy of an unknown kind, which she calls her "time bombs". These "bombs" explode with concussive force. She can produce marble-sized "bombs" which have little concussive impact and which she uses for playing pranks. She has produced "time bombs" ranging up to the size of beach balls, which, when they explode, can smash tree trunks and even metal objects. Meltdown can control the amount of time between the creation of one of her "bombs" and the time it detonates. She can mentally muffle the sound of the detonation. She can also fire beams of concussive force.

stormfront13
dazzler all the way. more expierence, and has over-all more powerful and versatile powers.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by grey fox
Who the hell is meltdown ....see this is why i hate the X-men they have too many friggen members....

She's Boom, or Boom Boom. Same girl, different name.

Jubilee wins.

Metalmanx
Really, it's whoever can attack the fastest. Any of them can take out the other two with their powers. It just depends on who attacks the quickest.

bitca730
Or the first one comes in with the most battle experience, puts up a force field, and converts the sound into offensive attacks from the other two to enhance her own powers...and that would be Dazzler...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.