Does anyone know what AFL is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
i was just wondering if people around the world know what AFL and anything else about it?

LanceWindu
Arena Football League? no expression

I went to one of the Las Veas Gladiators games a couple weeks ago.

Marvel Boy
nope

T.M
Australian Football League

Marvel Boy
Yeah you got it

Marvel Boy
damn i thought i'd take a little bit longer than this. so is it well known around the world

T.M
There are a few games on every once in a while here.

Marvel Boy
Cool

Marvel Boy
do you like it?

T.M
It's OK.

Marvel Boy
what teams did you see?

Marvel Boy
there are sixteen clubs

Adelaide
Brisbane Lions
Carlton
Collingwood
Essendon
Fremantle
Geelong
Hawthorn
Kangaroos
Melbourne
Port Adelaide
Richmond
St Kilda
Sydney
West Coast
Western Bulldogs

I go for the Melbourne Demons

T.M
I have no idea who was playing.

Dexx
oke....slight chance of you actually having something to discuss on this matter. leaving it open

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by T.M
I have no idea who was playing.

what colours were the teams wearing

T.M
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
what colours were the teams wearing

I don't know.. It was a while ago.. hasn't been on for ages..

I think... not sure but yellow.. maybe.. don't know.

Marvel Boy
yellow, could of been the hawks, west coast, or adelaide

T.M
Huh... I think it looked like the Australian national rugby union teams kit.. messed

Smasandian
Their is an AFL league in US.

It's the Arena Football league, so the guy who mentioned it was correct also.

And AFL isnt well known in North American. I think they show one game a week on an digital channel in the middle of the night. I think they do.

TMACalicious
lol AFL. Real rugby is better to watch i reckon (Go All Blacks! stick out tongue). Nevertheless AFL is ok.

I prefer the NBA tho.

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by TMACalicious
lol AFL. Real rugby is better to watch i reckon (Go All Blacks! stick out tongue). Nevertheless AFL is ok.

I prefer the NBA tho.

i'm not much of a rugby fan, when i watch it i have no idea whats going on. But NBA cool, i love playing NBA 2005-06 series

bogen
yes i know what it is, sucky australian game riped off the irish. i hate it

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by bogen
yes i know what it is, sucky australian game riped off the irish. i hate it

the irish game sucks and we beat them at their own game anyway

Marvel Boy
how olds the irish game anyway?

cking
I have been to a arena football league 2 game which is a step down from from regular AFL. I didn't like it the atmosphere, it was too rink a dink for me.

IceMan33
Arena FB is so much harder than NFL or College...u have to have precision timing and much more accuracy...its fun to watch!

Rohangiga
FOOTBALL (AFL) is the best sport in the world

Go BOMBERS

simonrob123
afl rocks geelong rules top of the lader 12 staite games in a row the flag is ours this year and no one can stop us

botankus
I watched one AFL game this year, and it was when Columbus beat Tampa Bay in the playoffs. Heard they almost won the title, but lost to San Jose.

Darth_Hexus
AFL is american football league which is now the AFC and AFL is also the Asian football league, and AFL is also Arena Football league....and Australian football league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.