What If?????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crucifixio
Batman, Winter Soldier were given the super soldier serum.....and were tasked to take down by any means necessary CapnAmerica and Night Wing (who was also given the serum) who were holed up inside the Avengers Mansion.

grey fox
So it's four super-soldiers....

Everyone but Cap dies , mostly because theirs a 'spirirtual' thing about the formula , and these guy's dont have it. They die going insane from the SSF .

crucifixio
spiritual thing?.....I've never heard of that....how could it b anywhere near spiritual when it was created by the government

grey fox
Look up Protocide , he was the second person to take the Super Soldier Serum . He went nut's because he wasn't 'right' . He then died , Aim revived him and cap STILL kicked his ass.

Sorry , I was wrong . It's a 'Personality profile' (Not a spiritual thing) which needs to be right. That actually makes less sence but their ya go that's Marvel for you.

nathan summers
I think he's confusing the super soldier serum with the heart shaped herb from Black Panther.

nathan summers
I've never read anything about the super soldier serum being spiritual. Maybe a person has to have a strong character to under go the process. But it has nothing to do with spirituality. I mean, Red Skull had a cloned body of Caps. He's not very spiritual at all.

Tshern
Four supersoldiers? Nightwing doesn't get the serum, right?

crucifixio
yes Grayson does get it....I should have specified things more clearly

The serum only affects tha stongest of their attributes they already possess

Capn retains all previous powers

Bruce's strength and durability r boosted to an equal level of caps, along with his regular assortment of weapons n gadgets

WS strength and speed is boosted

NW agility and speed....with a little stength augmentation

grey fox
Originally posted by nathan summers
I think he's confusing the super soldier serum with the heart shaped herb from Black Panther.

Originally posted by nathan summers
I've never read anything about the super soldier serum being spiritual. Maybe a person has to have a strong character to under go the process. But it has nothing to do with spirituality. I mean, Red Skull had a cloned body of Caps. He's not very spiritual at all.

Nope

http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/protocide.html

bean_machine
Well doesn't the super serum make a person peak human efficiency? Bats is peak human as it is, what would the serum do for him?

grey fox
Originally posted by bean_machine
Well doesn't the super serum make a person peak human efficiency? Bats is peak human as it is, what would the serum do for him?
Kill him , as i said.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by bean_machine

"peak human" is a fuzzy term, but I think the generally accepted definition is that the serum makes one as perfect as it's physically possible to be without going into superhuman territory- He's LITERALLY peak human: Anyone stronger, faster, more agile etc MUST possess superhuman abilities by definition. Since Batman isn't superhuman but instead a very well conditioned human, Cap would have a slight edge due to the serum.

In addition, the serum alters the body so it produces no fatigue poisons. This means that Cap's stamina far outclasses any non superhumans. Even IF Batman (sans serum) and Cap were on the same level in terms of strength and speed, Batman would eventually tire and lose long before Cap.

bean_machine
So doesthis mean that um, BATGOD loses? batman

Poor Bats. boxed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.