Who has the best healing factor??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is a contest of healing factors...who has the most impressive healing ability and who can take the most punishment and heal back the quickest from it?? These are a few of the most impressive healing abilities....

1. Wolverine
vs.

2. Sabretooth

vs.

3. The Incredible Hulk

vs.

4. Deadpool

vs.

5. MadCap

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/m/madcap.htm

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=608

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that sprang to mind that are the most impressive...but who out of the above takes it? Also, give examples or show proof to back up your decisions if at all possible because this is going to be a close-call, so pleae give examples if you can....

spideycarnage
deadpool

Etrigan
Deadpool, I reckon he heals quicker than Wolvie most of the time.

Soleran
Deadpool, the man regenerated from a pile of goop on the ground!

spideycarnage
here

nathan summers
That's what? The third or fourth time he's regenerated from being a pile of muck? It's most definitely Wilson.

Thanos_6383
1st Place is Deadpool..Then maybe Wolverine or Hulk

Jesse7
hmm

Rick/Genis
Deadpool then hulk then wolverine

Jesse7
Wolverine survived a nuke at point blank, Wolverine has walked through Havoks plasma blast, he has regenerated from being completely incinerated, although Wolverine is inconsistent I think he has the best showings for healing factor.

Rick/Genis
not another Wolvy fan... come on dude... Deadpool OWNS woverine when it comes to healing!

badabing
This is a good one for Hulk.

badabing
Continued.

juggernaut66666
deadpool

capt it up
deadpool not fair to put into this debate purely becuase it ahrd to measure his healing factor becuase unlike the other he can not die.

Rick/Genis
there's also an image of Hulk putting his guts back into his stomache and it heals around his hands...

He has to pull his hands out.. ouch!

Superherovandal
Originally posted by spideycarnage
here that is rea sick

Black Adam
DP
second strongest would go to the hulk.

Comicbook_kid
Madcap is not one to be underestimated when it comes to healing...in one particular issue of Ghost Rider, he rams a huge knife completely thru his head over and over, and then laughs about it...he heals so fast, it's like he never did anything...

Darth Macabre
Deadpool, with Hulk coming in second.

willRules
Sinister should be on that list as well...........

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by willRules
Sinister should be on that list as well...........

Yeah he should....Although he technically doesn't "heal" like they do.

willRules
yes

Soleran
Lets not forget Vision he does have that self repair thing going on!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
not another Wolvy fan... come on dude... Deadpool OWNS woverine when it comes to healing!

Although I agree Deadpool most definitly wins this contest, we will never be able to see if Wolveirne could regenerate from Muck, considering his adamantium bones and all.

And for that matter, if his bones are unbreakable than in Days of Futures Past shouldnt he have been able to Regenerate?!? I mean his brain would probobly still be intact and even if not he would still have some Bone Marrow. So isnt he truley unkillable?

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
Although I agree Deadpool most definitly wins this contest, we will never be able to see if Wolveirne could regenerate from Muck, considering his adamantium bones and all.

In a well written comic wolverine wouldn't heal from muck. In a normal wolverine comic he would..............

GODSCRIBE
And Kid Omega. He heals instantaneously.

Comicbook_kid
Damn, there's one I forgot to mention when I originally posted this thread....MAN-THING...I forgot to mention MAN-THING!!!!!!! How could I forget Man-thing??? He has an incredible healing ability too...I once saw him fall from like a 30 story building, hit the ground, and splatter in a puddle of goo and muck...and then reassemble himself a few seconds later as good as new again. Poor ol' Spidey 'bout lost his lunch on that one... sick laughing (Marvel Team-Up #122 for those interested...good stuff!)

Thunderstrike
Deadpool, then Hulk.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by spideycarnage
here

that was going to be my example, i have the comic also. he popped rigth out.

willRules
IMO the list should go like this.............

joint first places go to............
Hulk/Deadpool/sinister

runners up in order...........

Madcap
Sabretooth
Wolverine

King KAM
Hulk has a better healing factor than deadpool....

Deadpool14
i'd say deadpool, hulk, wolverine.
what is Angel's rate of healing?
can Husk heal?

Comicbook_kid
This is off the subject for a moment, but can someone help me by telling me how do you get a picture under your name on the left of the screen...I would like to do this, but I don't know how to. Can someone help me with this please? Oh, and as for the subject, I would have to say Man-Thing would be right behind Deadpool....

badabing
Does Juggernaut have a healing factor?

Deadpool14
go to edit options in your profile and it is down near the bottom it's called an 'avatar'

Deadpool14
how do you post a picture?(not a signature, which doesn't work either it keeps saying it's too big.) actually, both questions.

Deadpool14
juggs doesn't, doesn't need one. maybe when his powers started to fade.

superman41082
Ok, Deadpool can regenerate severed limbs, but it takes a while, while Hulk gets hurt and heals instantly because of how angry he is. I think if you're taking speed and effectiveness into account, and not just judging on how amazingly they can regenerate from level of damage, I might actually give it to the Hulk, granted Deadpool's healing factor is ridiculous.

Deadpool14
yeah, i look at it as the amount of damage they can heal from. Hulk can heal muscle and skin back from that blast from X-Ray. Deadpool gets liquified and immediately grows a new body and, did you notice, his scars were gone! it was a NEW BODY! but hulk and deadpool could be tied.

King KAM
Originally posted by superman41082
Ok, Deadpool can regenerate severed limbs, but it takes a while, while Hulk gets hurt and heals instantly because of how angry he is. I think if you're taking speed and effectiveness into account, and not just judging on how amazingly they can regenerate from level of damage, I might actually give it to the Hulk, granted Deadpool's healing factor is ridiculous. exactly, deadpool can heal from anything, but so can hulk, and hulk can do it in about 2 minutes...

Deadpool14
if hulk's head got blown off, and i mean incinerated blown off, could he heal?

King KAM
Originally posted by Deadpool14
if hulk's head got blown off, and i mean incinerated blown off, could he heal? thats the whole thing.....he heals so fast.......that his head is virtually impossible to remove.

Deadpool14
oh, killer example i got. the Maestro, future version of Hulk, broke Hulk's neck. it took him DAYS to heal from a broken neck. deadpool would take SECONDS to do that.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by King KAM
thats the whole thing.....he heals so fast.......that his head is virtually impossible to remove.

He is the fastest healer, but not the best. IMO atleast.

Deadpool14
has the hulk ever had bone damage and healed from it quickly in a comic though?

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
He is the fastest healer, but not the best. IMO atleast. but hulk has the strangest showings in comicdom, sometimes a broken neck would heal instantly other comics it wont. it matters on how they want to write him.

Darth Macabre
but hulk has the strangest showings in comicdom, sometimes a broken neck would heal instantly other comics it wont. it matters on how they want to write him.

yes and the writers.

Deadpool14
that could be true. some would write Deadpool taking 5 minutes to grow a new body. laughing

King KAM
that could be true. some would write Deadpool taking 5 minutes to grow a new body. laughing yet he still loses to no-names......like the cat

Deadpool14
that's an argument based on fighting ability. not really valid in "who's got the best healing factor?" is it?

Deadpool14
if colossus can be damaged, can he 'heal'?

Darth Macabre
if colossus can be damaged, can he 'heal'?

I think he would heal like a normal person....

Deadpool14
mmm. can beast?

batdude123
mmm. can beast?

Beast has got a slight healing factor, yes.

Darth Macabre
mmm. can beast?

He has a heightened healing factor, but no where near these other guys.

Deadpool14
oh. does healing as a result of shapshifting or intagibility count? or just the accelerated normal healing?

Apocalypse, mystique, sinister, morph

Milkie
Hmmm

Darth Macabre
oh. does healing as a result of shapshifting or intagibility count? or just the accelerated normal healing?

Apocalypse, mystique, sinister, morph

That's what I said to Willrules, although Sinister is the best healer, he's not really healing like the rest of them.

Deadpool14
cause morph got ripped in half by Tanaraq and put himself back together. that was funny

bean_machine
How bout me I got a great healing factor. I mean like you know Imperiex like shot me with his blast and like it zapped me to like nothingness, and like a billioth of a nanosecond later I was like back to normal cause of my awsome healing factor.

I mean regeneration from nothingness is almost zero time must be impressive.

Deadpool14
bangin

The Fake Macoy
Deadpool, with Hulk as a runner up.

capt it up
why people even using DP not fair since he immortal and can not die unlike the other so judging his healing factors a lot harder.

also i put wolverines healing over hulk.

Black Adam
Originally posted by capt it up

also i put wolverines healing over hulk.

I am shocked!!..

Shocked!!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Black Adam
I am shocked!!..

Shocked!! laughing I'm not.

Deadpool14
laughing I'm not.

ha! that's funny. oh well anyway...

I look at how good Deadpools healing ability is. I do not think that his immortality has anything to do with his bodie's ability to repare damage. What would happen if he was wounded enough to die, i mean what the immortal thing would do to bring him back or whatever, i do not know. has he ever "died" before to demonstrate that? anyway, I think regenerating a his whole body from a pile of liquid flesh is a pretty outstanding feat. cool

capt it up
ha! that's funny. oh well anyway...

I look at how good Deadpools healing ability is. I do not think that his immortality has anything to do with his bodie's ability to repare damage. What would happen if he was wounded enough to die, i mean what the immortal thing would do to bring him back or whatever, i do not know. has he ever "died" before to demonstrate that? anyway, I think regenerating a his whole body from a pile of liquid flesh is a pretty outstanding feat. cool
if he was not immortal and u turn him into a puddle he would die that why i said he should not be mention ebcuase he to hard to tell what a healing feat is and what is actauly just becuase he immortal

Deadpool14
I pretty sure that was his healing factor. Cable absorbed his body and extracted that dumb facade virus and barfed up his liquid body, just a huge pool of living matter. Deadpool was concious during that time, his cells regenerated his body.

when did deadpool get that immortal thing anyway.

Scoobless
exactly, deadpool can heal from anything, but so can hulk, and hulk can do it in about 2 minutes...

I dunno..... this seemed pretty damn fast:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1962/deadpool061203qb.th.jpg http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5665/deadpool061216vf.th.jpg http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3623/deadpool061227lo.th.jpg

And he was barely more than a hand to start with

smile

capt it up
I pretty sure that was his healing factor. Cable absorbed his body and extracted that dumb facade virus and barfed up his liquid body, just a huge pool of living matter. Deadpool was concious during that time, his cells regenerated his body.

when did deadpool get that immortal thing anyway.
thanos gave it to him. that the thing he can not die that his healing factor and the immortal thing that why deadpool is so hard to measure

capt it up
Originally posted by Scoobless
I dunno..... this seemed pretty damn fast:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1962/deadpool061203qb.th.jpg http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5665/deadpool061216vf.th.jpg http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/3623/deadpool061227lo.th.jpg

And he was barely more than a hand to start with

smile
like i said deadpool hard to read becuase he immortal and should not belong in this debate.

Deadpool14
let me get this strait. the skull chick was obviously the abstract Death. He was a spirit, but his hand was lying on the bed. it twinkled. Spirit Deadpool began to disappear because he was entering his body again. From a hand. gets outa the grave. still. just cause he can live past death, he can grow back from a puddle of skin AND a hand! I like Deadpool even better now! besides, it may be hard to measure, but as he said one time, "besides, my antibodies kick booty."

Deadpool14
starwars

capt it up
starwars
thats ill

Deadpool14
fine: 2guns blowup

soooooo, what else could we discuss? i made a thread. yay

capt it up
fine: 2guns blowup

soooooo, what else could we discuss? i made a thread. yay
lol

the Darkone
Hulk is the best by far.

capt it up
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hulk is the best by far.
lol please tell us why

lft4ded
Does Mr Immortal, from the West Coast Avengers, count?

Even though eyes are a small thing, Juggernaut was able to heal from being an animated skeleton to full health as soon as the power the D'Spayre siphon'ed from him was returned. Though I'm not sure if mystical means count in this question.

peejayd
* if Deadpool should not be in this "healing factor-criteria" thing... well it's still HULK > WOLVERINE anyways...

Eternity
Hulk has got the best healing factor out of all of them he regenerated almost all of his bodily organs and tissue including skin and bone eyes haert lungs intestines etc. in eighteen minutes. He has regenerated over 900pounds of his body in a few seconds he definitely has the best follwed closely by deadpool and then wolverine

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Eternity
Hulk has got the best healing factor out of all of them he regenerated almost all of his bodily organs and tissue including skin and bone eyes haert lungs intestines etc. in eighteen minutes. He has regenerated over 900pounds of his body in a few seconds he definitely has the best follwed closely by deadpool and then wolverine

He ever come back from a hand or pile of goop?

Eternity
Didnt the maestro come back from being de atomized?

Thunderstrike
Not to my knowledge, but Maestro is Hulk amped though. He's a what if.

juggernaut66666
no deadpool's healing factor is above all

Juntai
Batman.

In Infinite Crisis 1 or 2, Superman and he get slapped aside by Mongol, this probably shattered his whole skeleton, yet he was back to the fight in like 2 panels, seemingly less time than it took Superman to get back to the fight.

Jesse7
Can deadpool regenerate so quickly that a nuclear weapon exploding at point blank in front of him would do nothing more then destroy some his clothing?

Can Deadpool survive a confrontation with Thanos, and well doing rip Thanos flesh so deep that it causes Thanos to staggar!

Wolverine Prime!!! woot woot woot!!! ^_^

capt it up
Originally posted by peejayd
* if Deadpool should not be in this "healing factor-criteria" thing... well it's still HULK > WOLVERINE anyways...
realy now and why do u say thing?
has hulk ever regrown a head?

Jesse7
Cap it Up, would you like to play as a primary hero in the KMC comic RPG? You could be wolverine ^_^

capt it up
Originally posted by Jesse7
Cap it Up, would you like to play as a primary hero in the KMC comic RPG? You could be wolverine ^_^
sure, if u want me too

Soleran
Can deadpool regenerate so quickly that a nuclear weapon exploding at point blank in front of him would do nothing more then destroy some his clothing?

Can Deadpool survive a confrontation with Thanos, and well doing rip Thanos flesh so deep that it causes Thanos to staggar!

Wolverine Prime!!! woot woot woot!!! ^_^

are you attempting to add good representattion to a comic character or make the writers look retarded?

DarkCrawler

has hulk ever regrown a head?

He probably has ever had the need to do so, so I don't think he has.

juggernaut66666
hey dc why have you stopped making sigs you are one of the best sigmakers in the signature forum

Jvenom
In AoA Wolverine lost his hand and it did not grow back. Hulk has lost entire body parts and organs and they have grown back in seconds.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jvenom
In AoA Wolverine lost his hand and it did not grow back. Hulk has lost entire body parts and organs and they have grown back in seconds.
in AOA hulk was said to had been killed already so using aoa as evidence is stupid lol since it another realility

Deadpool14

i'll be deadpool or agent zero!!!!!!
big grin

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman.

In Infinite Crisis 1 or 2, Superman and he get slapped aside by Mongol, this probably shattered his whole skeleton, yet he was back to the fight in like 2 panels, seemingly less time than it took Superman to get back to the fight.

SHAZAM!!!
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9701/22ml.jpg

Murda Mase
I think Deadpool has one on par with Hulk....but get Hulk mad enough and he dosen't need one.

I posted Deadpool's healing factor feats right nyah http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380685&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=17

Murda Mase
deadpool not fair to put into this debate purely becuase it ahrd to measure his healing factor becuase unlike the other he can not die.

Thats kinda been retconned...

Jvenom
in AOA hulk was said to had been killed already so using aoa as evidence is stupid lol since it another realility

It was not just some diffrent realitity, it was a diffrent timeline. Wolverine never recieved an upgrade in the orginal time line that would have changed the outcome of him losing his hand.

capt it up
so what was ur piont in bring up aoa?

Darth Macabre
It was not just some diffrent realitity, it was a diffrent timeline. Wolverine never recieved an upgrade in the orginal time line that would have changed the outcome of him losing his hand. Originally posted by capt it up
so what was ur piont in bring up aoa?

He's saying that it makes no difference if it's AoA or 616....It's a different timeline, not a just any old reality....Wolverine never recieved any upgrade in normal continuity.

capt it up
He's saying that it makes no difference if it's AoA or 616....It's a different timeline, not a just any old reality....Wolverine never recieved any upgrade in normal continuity.
oh I miss read it

capt it up
It was not just some diffrent realitity, it was a diffrent timeline. Wolverine never recieved an upgrade in the orginal time line that would have changed the outcome of him losing his hand.
actauly he did. first he had his amadatium ripped out and then he exspelled adamatium when they tryed to force it back in. wolverine had two hgue upgrade plus a few smaller ones that puts his healing factor far over AoA wolverine. also wolverine bones are linked togather in the normal universe so u can not cut them off.

Murda Mase
actauly he did. first he ahd his amdatium ripped out and then he exspelled adamatium when they tryed to froce it back in.

Wolverine vol.1 #100....That was a good issue.wink

Jvenom
actauly he did. first he had his amadatium ripped out and then he exspelled adamatium when they tryed to force it back in. wolverine had two hgue upgrade plus a few smaller ones that puts his healing factor far over AoA wolverine. also wolverine bones are linked togather in the normal universe so u can not cut them off.

Wolverine had his amadatium ripped out and his two huge upgrades after the entire AoA saga not before making those both obsolete, so my point is still valid.

juggernaut66666
sorry for advertising a sig but i made one with darkseid if someone likes it can use it

capt it up
Wolverine had his amadatium ripped out and his two huge upgrades after the entire AoA saga not before making those both obsolete, so my point is still valid.
again not true aoa is extremely diffrent story wolverien had his upgrades one or both of them would of been during the same time as AoA.
since in AOA magneto is on wolverines side in the normal timeline he is not.

also normal universe wolevrine regrow a head AoA was unable to regrow a single arm. stop tyring to use a whole other realility as evidence.

Jvenom
again not true aoa is extremely diffrent story wolverien had his upgrades one or both of them would of been during the same time as AoA.

also normal universe wolevrine regrow a head AoA was unable to regrow a single arm. stop tyring to use a whole other realility as evidence. [/Q

Wolverine received his first up grade after Magneto ripped out his skeleton which took place after the AoA so my point is still valid. AoA is just a diffrent timeline not a diffrent reality as you claim. Also do you have any feats of Wolevrine's healing factor that suggest it is better than the Hulk's or Deadpool's. I cannot recall if his healing factor ever showed the potential to bring him back from a pile of goo.

capt it up

also normal universe wolevrine regrow a head AoA was unable to regrow a single arm. stop tyring to use a whole other realility as evidence.
first of all did u not hear what I saiud before? magneto ripped wolverien skeleton out in the 90's thats the same years as AoA.
also again it is a serperate reaility in AoA magneto is leader of the x-men becuase xiaver died and in honor of xavier he took over his dream and open up the institute so no urs is still no valid.

als i already said DP immortal it not fair to use him in thses debates.

yes wolverine has shown hulk or better healing factor.
wolverine ahs survived beheading has hulk?

Psyquis52
Darkhawk does.

Jvenom
first of all did u not hear what I saiud before? magneto ripped wolverien skeleton out in the 90's thats the same years as AoA.
also again it is a serperate reaility in AoA magneto is leader of the x-men becuase xiaver died and in honor of xavier he took over his dream and open up the institute so no urs is still no valid.

als i already said DP immortal it not fair to use him in thses debates.

yes wolverine has shown hulk or better healing factor.
wolverine ahs survived beheading has hulk?

First it does not matter if Magneto ripped his skeleton out because as said before it still happened after the AoA. AFTER!!!!

Second Hulk has shown to regenerate from almost nothing and has grown back entire organs as well as limbs. Deadpool came back from nothing but a pile of goo so you need to show a feat that Wolverine has done that can beat that in order to prove he has a better healing factor, which you have not done. Don't just say he has been hit by a nuke because both Deadpool and Hulk can do the same. You need to show something beyond that to prove your point.

bigboygreen
Hulk has a faster regeneration factor than either wolverrine or deadpool, so the Hulk

grey fox
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk has a faster regeneration factor than either wolverrine or deadpool, so the Hulk

True , but Dead-pools is stronger.

nimrod009
How effective is Morph's healing factor?

King_Mungi
Witchfire healed a broken back in seconds, that's pretty uber

newjak86
Well Juggernaut's is very powerful. Once he had his eye cut out and regrew it in a panel.
With it was never shown one time he was a walking skeleton and when I mean skeletion I mean no flesh or organs at all. While it never showed him healing back one has to assume his healing factor gave him back his flesh which is very good.

Milkie
Originally posted by newjak86
Well Juggernaut's is very powerful. Once he had his eye cut out and regrew it in a panel .
With it was never shown one time he was a walking skeleton and when I mean skeletion I mean no flesh or organs at all. While it never showed him healing back one has to assume his healing factor gave him back his flesh which is very good.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Witchfire healed a broken back in seconds, that's pretty uber
that still put him under wolevrien though and deadpool and hulk

newjak86
Originally posted by Milkie
WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! How is it wrong then explain stick out tongue

Milkie
I'll let Todd explain... http://www.spawn.com/news/events/mocca/audio/52.mp3 <<< click

http://www.spawn.com/news/events/mocca/images/piece.52.jpg

King_Mungi
that still put him under wolevrien though and deadpool and hulk

Witchfire is a girl, and healing a broken spine puts her near the top. Basically she healed herself in the next panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.