Mjolnir vs. the Lasso of Truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Which weapon would win. If the Lasso was wrapped around the Hammer's head, and drawn tighter and tighter by an insurmountable force, which would give first?

Would the Lasso break or would it cut the Hammer's head in half?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Which weapon would win. If the Lasso was wrapped around the Hammer's head, and drawn tighter and tighter by an insurmountable force, which would give first?

Would the Lasso break or would it cut the Hammer's head in half?

draw.. but i give the edge to the Mjolnir, just for the fact that wonder woman her self broke her lasso when she was tied up with it.

Mindship
Personally, I've never heard of the lasso snapping, but I do know of at least one instance where Mjolnir was cut in half.

ZephroCarnelian
Wonder Woman broke the lasso in Red Son.

But (apart from Superfriends) I think that's the only time it's happened.

batdude123
I heard that nowadays, the Lasso is powered from the Presence. If this is true, then the Lasso would win with no doubt because it is being powered by a much higher order of power than Asgard.

grey fox
The lasso

Superherovandal
I think its been said that a higher power gave Gaea the girdle which is Presence.

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I think its been said that a higher power gave Gaea the girdle which is Presence.

Like I stated before:

I heard that nowadays, the Lasso is powered from the Presence. If this is true, then the Lasso would win with no doubt because it is being powered by a much higher order of power than Asgard.

Superherovandal
i know but i felt like reiterating it. big grin angel

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal
i know but i felt like reiterating it. big grin angel

wink

Etrigan
The lasso, I'd say.

who?-kid
But the hammer is sooo much cooler.

Lasso... who gives a hoot about a lasso wink

superman41082
Mjolner is superior to the lasso in every way shape and form. Mjolner is as invulnerable as Thor and has seemingly countless arbitrary powers that far exceed the lasso. The lasso is strong, and can make people tell the truth. Mjolner would send it to another demension if it wanted to.

I guess both the weapons are moe effective if wielded by the owner, but Mjolner is better!!!

Tron
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Wonder Woman broke the lasso in Red Son.

But (apart from Superfriends) I think that's the only time it's happened.

Is Red Son considered canon?

Thunderstrike
I've only seen Mjolnir damaged once, and that was during Ragnarok. I'd pick up that hammer before the Lasso, to be honest. Much more effective.

badabing
Here's my logic. A normal hammer is stronger than a normal lasso, so an enchanted hammer is stronger than an enchanted lasso.

Rick/Genis
even if the enchanted lasso could give magical orgasms to whoever you want?

Not saying it does, just playing the devils advocate wink

grey fox
Originally posted by Tron
Is Red Son considered canon?

Not sure , it's an elseworlds story . BUT bizzaro went through it during one of his fights (he was going through dimensional portals or something)

Eternity
Originally posted by superman41082
Mjolner is superior to the lasso in every way shape and form. Mjolner is as invulnerable as Thor and has seemingly countless arbitrary powers that far exceed the lasso. The lasso is strong, and can make people tell the truth. Mjolner would send it to another demension if it wanted to.

I guess both the weapons are moe effective if wielded by the owner, but Mjolner is better!!!

Exactly. What can the lasso do aside making people tell the truth? Mjolnir is cooler far more powerful and just as indestructible if not more. Mjolnir can also move at three times the speed of light and it is clearly a far far better weapon

Juntai
The lasso can never break as long as the concept of truth in the universe exists. For effect, they had truth cease to exist for a short arc, and Wonder Woman's lasso unwound. Force can never break it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.