Wolverine/Thor VS Batman/Captain Marvel(Shazam)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
Who wins and why. No prep. Both teams are at current levels. Batman has his usual items in his utility belt. The fight takes place on War World and no BFR. They have to fight it out.

batdude123
Batman and Wolverine aren't even a factor in this fight. It'd basically come down to Captain Marvel vs. Thor.

Tshern
Originally posted by badabing
Who wins and why. No prep. Both teams are at current levels. Batman has his usual items in his utility belt. The fight takes place on War World and no BFR. They have to fight it out.

I can exactly tell you what happens. Current Thor, meaning Rune King Thor stops the time and beats Captain Marvel and Batman up after giving Wolverine a wedgie.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tshern
I can exactly tell you what happens. Current Thor, meaning Rune King Thor stops the time and beats Captain Marvel and Batman up after giving Wolverine a wedgie.

Thread says nothing about "current" Thor. Just Thor. Nice try inserting RLT in though...amusing, if erroneous.

Originally posted by batdude123
Batman and Wolverine aren't even a factor in this fight. It'd basically come down to Captain Marvel vs. Thor.

Right. Kinda pointless having these 2. But Thor wins...there's been threads dedicated to him vs. Marvel, and he has a clear advantage.

superman41082
Ewwwwww, this is a great one. Now there's lots of things we have to take into account here. Cap Marvel is way faster than either Wolverine or Thor, and Batman being as smart as he is, would probably have Cap take out Wolvie quick-like(sorry you Wolvie fans, Wolverine would be complete toast with one punch). Then it's going to be 2 on 1. Now who knows what the hell Mjolner can really do, and who knows if Cap Marvel, being kind of the same mythology will have an effect on the God of Thunder and Lightning and that can weild wind and rain and all that crap. If he gets in a few on Cap's face, cap might be out for the count. Also who knows if the lighning will possibly change Cap back into a little boy. Anyways, here's my answer; If Batman can use Thor's own braggat temper against him, he might be able to get Thor off a gameplane where in Cap could beat him down. However, it could just come down to Thor vs Cap, which is hard to predict. I'd say Thor 7 out of 10 times just because Thor is a scrapper like none other, but Cap would get him sometime just because he's faster. So, I think Wolverine is going to make no difference in the fight, and Batman would probably be able to use his brains along with Caps body to beat Thor an extra 2 out of 10 times, making it an even 50/50.

GODSCRIBE
Batman being a normal human would more than likely get killed accidentally in the melee. Wolverine after getting a few limbs torn off would retreat, leaving Cap Marvel and Thor to battle. A well timed God Blast wins this for Thor.

Thor wins.

Tshern
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thread says nothing about "current" Thor. Just Thor. Nice try inserting RLT in though...amusing, if erroneous.

I just probably misuderstood that part...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tshern
I just probably misuderstood that part...

Ah, right. Missed that. Even still...if it was RKT the battle would be pretty pointless so its probably safe to assume its closer to classic Thor.

Tshern
Yeah, it probably is. At least it would make this match way more interesting, but wouldn't change the final result too much.

superman41082
Godscribe, yes there will be two Godlike people fighting, but nonetheless this will only be 3 othe people besides Batman fighting, and I'm sure he's smart enough to stay clear of the brutes big punches being thrown. I mean, he fights next to Supes and Wonder Woman regularly and doesn't have a problem. Also, Captain Marvel is still a little kid, and though he's amazingly strong, looks up to Batman, and would follow anything he had to say. Batman would make him take out Wolverine, and continue to direct him on how to possibly beat Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.