how far could Blackbolt go ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok i very confused about black bolt and his levels in syrength and how powerful he is so heres a series of test to see how strong

could he beat these

5 min prep in bewteen no body knows about the attacks

1) wolverine
2)she hulk
3)ironman
4)FF
5)X-men
6)thor
7)avengers(including thor and other characters already mentioned)
8)silver surfer & beta ray bill
9) sentry
10) thanos

batdude123
^ IMO, you're putting Sentry on a pedestal.

Rick/Genis
wipes them clean out if there were no reprecussions. One Fail Swoop.

Unfortunately, that's not the way he rolls.

Plus, one of them might contract a disease onto him wink

GODSCRIBE
5 minutes prep? He'd absorb so much energy, I could picture him getting to Thanos and then losing.

His scream would kill 1-5 on that list and K.O the rest. Thanos woulnd't get KO'd due to his durability and shields, so he stops at Thanos.

spideycarnage
i say surfer and beta ray bill stops him. Surfer can speed blitz him at light speeds...light speed>speed of sound. surfer as well as a sheild that the hulk couldent break also, so that would help if the blitz dosen work.

GODSCRIBE
Actually you're right. Surfer alone could probably take really.

Validus
Surfer and Bill are overkill.

King KAM
He cant kill Thanos....thanos took an explosion that made BBs look like nothing, and was okay from it...

Crease
Originally posted by spideycarnage
i say surfer and beta ray bill stops him. Surfer can speed blitz him at light speeds...light speed>speed of sound. surfer as well as a sheild that the hulk couldent break also, so that would help if the blitz dosen work.

Cosign

Thunderstrike
He gets to Surfer and Bill. Too much raw power to contend with. That, and Bill could just pull them out of that dimension for a moment til BB stops screaming.

Darksaint
IMO, Thor stops him.

Thunderstrike
A scream from Black Bolt would knock Thor out, if not kill him. Black Bolt has a good chance.

Khellendros
Yeah. Black Bolt peaks out at around Herald level, with only whispering. a full on scream puts him a bit higher, but not to the point where he can take SS and BRB.

grey fox
Surfer can just go back in time miliseconds beofre BB opens his mouth , he then kills his parent's .

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Surfer can just go back in time miliseconds beofre BB opens his mouth , he then kills his parent's . or he just blasts bbs head off...

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by grey fox
Surfer can just go back in time miliseconds beofre BB opens his mouth , he then kills his parent's .

wait, WHAT?!

Surfer is a Time Traveller now?

Tshern
Has travelled before...

outavodka
thas news to me too

aliveinboston
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok i very confused about black bolt and his levels in syrength and how powerful he is so heres a series of test to see how strong

could he beat these

5 min prep in bewteen no body knows about the attacks

1) wolverine
2)she hulk
3)ironman
4)FF
5)X-men
6)thor
7)avengers(including thor and other characters already mentioned)
8)silver surfer & beta ray bill
9) sentry
10) thanos

That list is erroneous. SS and BRB are above sentry, Thor is above SS and BRB. Thanos is correctly placed. Depending on the circumstances, She Hulk might be above Iron Man.

Thor, Beta Ray Bill, SS and Thanos could probably survive a full "Master Blow" from Black Bolt and atleast Thor and Beta Ray Bill would be able to control his energy flow via their hammers. It's unlikely he could survive any of their more powerful attacks.

Etrigan
Black Bolt clears this. He just has to say " give up now" a little louder each time he fights.

Okay, so he'd get to Thanos. Thor could not withstand a shout from Black Bolt. Neither could SS or BRB.

Black Bolt scares off uber-galactic level beings by opening his lips a few millimetres.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Etrigan
Black Bolt clears this. He just has to say " give up now" a little louder each time he fights.

Okay, so he'd get to Thanos. Thor could not withstand a shout from Black Bolt. Neither could SS or BRB.

Black Bolt scares off uber-galactic level beings by opening his lips a few millimetres.

Full blast scream is only 10 megatons. SS, Thor etc have survived the insides of suns ... a bit more than 10 megatons.

Etrigan
Only 10 megatons? Then how can it be explained that the other side of the universe heard him when he screamed as loud as he could?

Crease
Originally posted by Etrigan

Don't get me wrong, the scan is impressive, but the "uber powerful being" only flinched or blinked or whatever. It's not like he teleported away.

King KAM
blackbolt is 60megaton scream.....

Darksaint
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
A scream from Black Bolt would knock Thor out, if not kill him. Black Bolt has a good chance.

It would, but Thor is too fast, and way too versatile. Thor is stronger and more durable. Both written probably, I don't see Thor losing, unless I'm not understanding BB correctly.

JOE NUNEZ
AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! Thors done.

bherrle
Here's my question: how did Black Bolt discover his power? As a kid did he kill tons of people by babbling?

Khellendros
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Full blast scream is only 10 megatons. SS, Thor etc have survived the insides of suns ... a bit more than 10 megatons.
Yeah, wherever you read that? It's wrong. His mere whisper, in one of his first appearances ever, brought down a barrier Skrull-made nukes couldn't even scratch and knocked out Gladiator and the Hulk. Groaning in pain on a planet raised mountains and volcanoes on the other side of the planet.

Jeez. I need to copy that little speech into a notepade to keep from typing it out so much.

Originally posted by bherrle
Here's my question: how did Black Bolt discover his power? As a kid did he kill tons of people by babbling?
Yep, exactly.

S.S
He gets stopped at Bill and Surfer but if this is in character he could lose to Thor.

The Fake Macoy
I believe he destroyed an entire city by crying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.