The REAL first president

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
I heard somewhere that George Washington, technically was not the first president. That there was another president in office before him for about two months. Anyone know anything about this?

rickyduck
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
I heard somewhere that George Washington, technically was not the first president. That there was another president in office before him for about two months. Anyone know anything about this?

His name was Ricky Duck and he was the most supreme president ever... seriously, Ive never heard about a president before George W. though

Darth Macabre

John Hanson was one of the Presidents while the Articles of Confederation were in place....But Washington is the first president under the Constitution.

There were also other Presidents that was the chairman of the Continental Congress (Peyton Randolph being the first)...But they are not "Presidents" like we know the term of today.

Jabba the Hutt
That's very interesting.

Darth Macabre
That's very interesting.

I hope that answered your question....Any more, just ask.

Philip_ll
George Washington was also offered to be called King George l of America. But he refused, and settled for "President". Do you guys ever wonder what wouldve occured if he had chosen the latter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.