Wolf's Rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
It's a 15 certificate. A great anime about four wolves looking for paradise, but wolves were thought to be extinct 200 years ago...they hide in human form so people don't notice them as wolves. Other wolves & dogs can see their true form.

One man knows they are wolves but no one else believes him, he has a dog who can see them. He tries to kill them, how wrong of him, wolves are one of my favourite animals!

There's Kiba (stubben), Toboe (very caring, shy), Tsume (I can't say because it gives it away but he's a bad wolf we'll say), & Hige (bored but lively at times, I think, I forgot.)

People on interent mostly gave it a 5/5 but some 4's, it was about out of 6 people or so. I give it a five too! There's guns, fights, sadness & adventure in this anime. Anyone know it?

I was going to say more but then I would be giving it away to who is who...you'll have to buy them & find out. I involves sadness, emotion, adventure, action, drama & fantasy. Here's a picture of one of the wolves, in human form.

Wild Cherry
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t296088.html

wink

But dont worry about. There can never be enough Wolf's rain!

I like Tsume happy

Wild Cherry
oops, rong pic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.