The Twin Emperors from WoW vs a fair match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
another WoW battle, the Twin Emperors, a pair of powerful entities from the Raid Ahn quiraj (however you spell it)

pitch them against characters you think will have a chance against them from games other than WoW, this Link below will tell you about them

http://www.wowwiki.com/Vek%27lor

they are powerful magic wielders and swordman, one immune to magic and the other to physcial damage, they can heal eachother to full health if near eachother however and teleport often to confuse their enemies since they look virtually the same

1021kid
kratos when he is god of war and goku

Burning thought
maybe, but i dont hold Kratos very high in the power chain, first off the borthers will porbably both attack him at the same time, and his strength doesnt hold out for long, one good sword hit from either will probably kill him, or some of Vek,lors magic

Goku would be pretty strong, but he will porbably be defeaten becasue when the emporors switch one of his magic attacks may hit the brother who is immune to magic and Goku will be smashed to pieces

also this fight would have to be won in at least 15 mins becasue after that they go berzerk and bascially almost impossible to defeat

Scorpion_Master
WC fetish or what??

Burning thought
well looking through it, there seem to be hordes of Anim and street fighter, but hardly any WC so i decided to add some

shin_remy
Street Fighter, Snk, Marvel is populair around here, everybody knows something about it.

Not about WoW

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by shin_remy
Street Fighter, Snk, Marvel is populair around here, everybody knows something about it.

Not about WoW yeah i have to ageree with remy ninja smile

Burning thought
hmm yes ive noticed that, its a shame really, WoW has some of the coolest characters and monsters in it, i would of thought a few people would know about since its the most populour Online game out, also its predassesors Warcraft 3 and TFT are some of the most populour RTS

Scorpion_Master
..... i think Diablo 2 is popular cool

1021kid
ill tell you what online game is big halo 2 its sad how big it is no

Burning thought
diablo 2 and halo 2 are populour but not as populour, if you look around alot of people know of Halo yet strangely WOW is not very much present in this forum roll eyes (sarcastic) oh well

MadMel
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
..... i think Diablo 2 is popular cool
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.