Who has the scariest mask?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Who has the most frightening mask in horror....there are many to choose from, but here are probably the most popular ones....

1. Michael Myers from "Halloween"

or

2. Jason from "Friday the 13th " series

or

3. Leatherface from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre " (1974 original)

or

4. Hannibal Lecter from "Silence of the Lambs " (cannibal mask)

or

5. Ghost Face from "Scream "

or

6. Pyramid-Head from the recent "Silent Hill "

Those are the ones I can recall worth mentioning, but if there is one that I didn't mention that you feel should be mentioned, please post it. But of the ones I mentioned, which do you feel is the most freightening??

Impediment
I................would have to say Michael Myers, simply because of the simplicity of his mask. Think about it: a pale, white mask of what is supposed to be William Shatner's face, yet is so menacing and emotionless like a Kabuki mask. It gets my vote! I have to say, however, that a VERY, VERY close second is Leatherface. A mask of human skin is both scary AND kickass.

WrathfulDwarf
Leatherface

Tired Hiker
Um . . . . Michael Myers.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Impediment
I................would have to say Michael Myers, simply because of the simplicity of his mask. Think about it: a pale, white mask of what is supposed to be William Shatner's face, yet is so menacing and emotionless like a Kabuki mask. It gets my vote! I have to say, however, that a VERY, VERY close second is Leatherface. A mask of human skin is both scary AND kickass.

I have to agree a white washed CPT. Kirk mask, so fawking creepy.

deathbycorn
Leatherface or Otis from House of 1000 Corpses when he cuts off the face off the girls dad then wears it in front of her. Evil shit.

LizzyT123
Either Leatherface or Jason when he just had a sack, lmao

steverules
MIke Myers

Wolfie
This would've made a good poll since you listed the options anyway.

I'd say Leatherface. Can't beat human skin.

Mider
micheal myers is the scariest mask i can think of.

second would be leatherface

then jason

hannibal also looks pretty menacing in that thing

ghost face is only scary if he suddenly jumps out at you after that he looks moronic.

i dont know who pyramid head is.

Impediment
Pyramid Head is a creature from Silent Hill.

T.M
Pyramid Head is a creature from Silent Hill.

yes he is a scary bastard..

Out of those options I would have to say... Leatherface

But V's mask from V For Vendetta I found creepy.. don't know why.. just looked like he was always looking at you.. and that smile was creepy IMO.. embarrasment

BlackSunshine

totally agree! When Laurie sees Michael Myers standing outside by the clothes line in part !....that really creeped me out!

C-Dic
Hmm, I was going to say "Darkman", because Peyton wearing a mask of Larry Drake gives me the creeps.

Kids. Larry Drake is an ugly, creepy man.

Wolfie
Originally posted by C-Dic
Hmm, I was going to say "Darkman", because Peyton wearing a mask of Larry Drake gives me the creeps.

Kids. Larry Drake is an ugly, creepy man.
That he is.

flromero2002
Leatherface or Myers

sofiadenali
Jim Carey has the scariest mask, I still can't watch that movie all the way thru.

death 666
i will say that it does devil

circut_shortage
All of them have scary masks.

NiņoArņia
Leather Face Def. and the Silent Hill dude was only scary if u kept starin at him...::avoids direct "eye" contact::

LizzyT123
Silent Hill, the church guys that wear those weird gas-like masks

boogeyman1031
It's pretty obvious Michaels Myers wins this, the expressionless face of the mask makes his so much more horrifying

allofyousuckkk
i thouight the pig mask from saw was creepy

deathbycorn
The skin mask in The Devils Rejects.

Legion_of_Maul
the dude from silence of the lambs but not hannibal lector because the other dude's mask is from human skin.

partonsd
I do think the skin idea is totally creepy...and just a little FYI for ya deathbycorn...in the Devil's Rejects...it is her husband not her dad. Lol...I love those movies.

ThePrincessBee
hmm...Leatherface...and also Myers. Being chased by a person in a Hockey mask, really shouldnt scare anyone too much.baby

Myers Kicks Ass
i like michaels mask and the cupid mask from valentine

tabby999
Originally posted by T.M
yes he is a scary bastard..

Out of those options I would have to say... Leatherface

But V's mask from V For Vendetta I found creepy.. don't know why.. just looked like he was always looking at you.. and that smile was creepy IMO.. embarrasment

agreed, the way it was always smiling. but in the end, leatherface for me.

Originally posted by ThePrincessBee
hmm...Leatherface...and also Myers. Being chased by a person in a Hockey mask, really shouldnt scare anyone too much.baby

i think its more the machette that'd scare you, not his mask. or maybe the smell, i'm sure he hasn't showered in a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.