The X-men vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The X-men:
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Storm
Beast
Colosus
Ice Man
Nightcrawler
Wolverine

vs

Lex Luthor

Ok lets say that you are Lex and you have 1 day to prep for a fight v the X-men..would he win, and how......

Also the X-men have one day prep on there side as well.

The fight starts on the top floor of Lex's corperation office in downtown Metro.

Rick/Genis
lex teams with braniac and goes for the win...

Or lex brainwashes superman again...

badabing
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
lex teams with braniac and goes for the win...

Or lex brainwashes superman again...
Maybe Lex brainwashed you. X-Men win. laughing

bitca730
Do I, as Lex, have any previous knowledge of them other than they are a team of mutants with super powers? Or are we approaching them with the knowledge we have of them from comics and what not? (i.e. individual powers, weaknesses, non-superhuman abilities, etc)

Deadpool14
iceman turns him into a pin cussion, nightcrawler strangles him with the tail, wolverine stabs him, jean denies him a date in his mind...

Malo
Originally posted by bitca730
Do I, as Lex, have any previous knowledge of them other than they are a team of mutants with super powers? Or are we approaching them with the knowledge we have of them from comics and what not? (i.e. individual powers, weaknesses, non-superhuman abilities, etc)

Lex has no previous knowledge of them. He only knows that they are a team of mutants and he knows what there powersn are.

Thunderstrike
BAMF! One head missing.

Elf for the win.

Rick/Genis
yeah, without knowledge... Lex can't win this.

grey fox
Mind-rape .

Grimm22
Besides Jean, there is no hope for the X-men here.

I mean Lex has gone hand to hand against Supes before and Im 99.9% sure that Supes can beat the X-men

superman41082
Could easily go either way. I mean it's Lex. Yeah, yeah, he's smart and an evil genius and could have the chance at taking most anyone, but if he pisses off Wolverine, he could be mince-meat.

Templares
Originally posted by Grimm22
Besides Jean, there is no hope for the X-men here.

I mean Lex has gone hand to hand against Supes before and Im 99.9% sure that Supes can beat the X-men

laughing laughing laughing . . . . sweet Jesus . . . .

*sniffs*
Oh wait youre probably referring to that incident in Superman/Batman where Lex is carrying that dopey looking armor but you know what unless that armor has close to Juggy-level of invulnerability, that and the forcefield surrounding it will break under a concerted Xmen pounding.

Oh wait, the Xmen has 1 day of prep. Xavier and Worthington pools their resources together and buy out Lex Corp.

grey fox
Wait i go back on my earlier statement , theirs only one way for lex to win.

---------------------

*Ding dong*

Aquaman : *opens the door* Yes ...what do you want.

Luthor : *On his knee's* Can i borrow your hand..PLEASE !!!!

Space M ummy
PIS off there's no way for lex to win. Ignoring everyone else, these three Xmen can easily insta-kill him:

Nightcrawler: Teleports off a head

Jean: Mindrapes him

Iceman: Absolute Zero Flash-Freeze/Removal of all bodily moisture

everyone else can sit back and have a cigar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.