You're alone in the woods..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
O.K... you're in the deep, dark woods...alone. You're in a small, isolated cabin...surrounded by miles of forest. Your cabin is surrounded by something; but what? There's no phone, no car, and no help. You hear sounds coming from outside deep in the forest...

O.K. you have to escape. You have to open the door and make it thru the forest to safety...if you had to pick from the following, which would you rather have after you and possibly have to face in the woods....

1. Zombies

or

2. Vampires

or

3. Werewolves

or

4. Demons

or

5. Jason Voorhees

LizzyT123
I put Jason Vorhees, cause he'd be easier to avoid then all the others

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by LizzyT123

That's what I thought too...but Jason does have that handy talent for sneaking up right behind you...even after you run and run and run and run some more, he's still right behind you. No matter how hard you run it seems he can still keep up with you.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
That's what I thought too...but Jason does have that handy talent for sneaking up right behind you...even after you run and run and run and run some more, he's still right behind you. No matter how hard you run it seems he can still keep up with you.

psh, I'd never go in the woods though. So, I personally think I'd be okay smile

Tired Hiker
I figure that no matter who I pick will end up getting me! So, I chose werewolves. I have always been fascinated by werewolves the most, and I think I'd make a good one. I was a werewolf twice for Halloween, and I totally made out with this hotty who loved my costume.

Wolfie
I guess Jason. I'm a good boy and I'd be the one that escapes while Jason kills all the kids doing drugs and having premarital sex. whistle

SnakeEyes
I could've sworn you would pick Werewolves ^

NormaBates
I went for vampires, if they bite at least i'd have the chance to stay young forever!

2D_MASTER

Nah, Jason is a Pro at catching people who are running away from him, one minute you lost him, the next he teleports in front of you and shoves a machete in your face . Zombies whould be my choice, as long as they were the classical slow moving zombies, not the shit like 28 later, that would suck. Also I mean how many Zombies would there be? PLUS you can kill a zombie with pretty much anything as long as you detroy the brain. Vampires you need somethign special, werevolves too. Nothing will put down Jason or Demons.

brendy
^ what he said.

Wolfie
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I could've sworn you would pick Werewolves ^
Hell no. Werewolves in the woods, I'm good as dead.

steverules
Hmm depend's, Jason can do that throwing thing where he throws his big knife thing, and can sneak up on you...vampires can run pretty fast and I'm not sure if they can fly. I'd say Jason...I think he would be easier to escape if I keep running. The people who run always fall over or decide to stop for some tea and scones.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by steverules
Hmm depend's, Jason can do that throwing thing where he throws his big knife thing, and can sneak up on you...vampires can run pretty fast and I'm not sure if they can fly. I'd say Jason...I think he would be easier to escape if I keep running. The people who run always fall over or decide to stop for some tea and scones.

Yeah, I'd probably tripp over the only bannana peel in the whole fawking forest. So Jason would use his machete to turn me into a popsicle.

Alpha Centauri
Classic Zombies.

-AC

MildPossession
I voted Vampires...

BackFire
zombies.

doomsday49
i'd rather face zombies. Not the 28 days one but the orginal night of the living dead ones. you know the one that moves wicked slow.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Wolfie
I guess Jason. I'm a good boy and I'd be the one that escapes while Jason kills all the kids doing drugs and having premarital sex. whistle

Hahahahahaha.Good answer Wolfie

-hh-
i put zombies

remember what Shaun did in Shaun of the Dead...during the Winchester scene, he makes the zombies follow him to a different place...seemed kinda easy stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
I pick Jason Voorhees. If he catches me I get a quick death. Whereas the others would be extremely painful:

Zombies rip your flesh apart and eat you. No one can out run a horde of zombies.

Vampires can fly over you and suck your blood till you die

Werewolfs are the same as zombies except they can run faster.

Demons....I don't see how can anyone out run one of these. And getting possess is not pretty.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I pick Jason Voorhees. If he catches me

2D_MASTER
I pi

LizzyT123
dude, why pick zombies!? If I got caught with zombies, and they like, tore me apart, that would BLOW

Wolfie
Zombies are slow, that's why.

Tired Hiker
Werewolfs are the same as zombies except they can run faster.

I disagree. Zombies are basically the walking dead, who for some reason want to bite people to death. Werewolves however have such a tragic element to them. Be it An American Werewolf In London, or Seth Green's character in Buffy The Vampire Slayer TV series, the dicotomy of one coping as a werewolf has always been tragic and fascinating to me. However, I do agree with you to choose Jason if you do want to die a fast death, then I guess you are right, cuz werewolves must live a sad existence.

Tired Hiker
dude, why pick zombies!? If I got caught with zombies, and they like, tore me apart, that would BLOW

I guess that's what Backfire is into. Slow painful deaths where you will actually live long enough to see your small intestine being eaten. laughing

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I guess that's what Backfire is into. Slow painful deaths where you will actually live long enough to see your small intestine being eaten. laughing

Hmmm well I for one didnt pick Zombies on the basis of dying, I picked which one I thought would be easier to SURVIVE. Zombies are slow as hell. Jason would catch you and you would MAYBE get a quick death, Jason likes to do fawked up shit like squish your head slowly like in FRIDAY the 13th 3, and 7.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Hmmm well I for one didnt pick Zombies on the basis of dying, I picked which one I thought would be easier to SURVIVE. Zombies are slow as hell. Jason would catch you and you would MAYBE get a quick death, Jason likes to do fawked up shit like squish your head slowly like in FRIDAY the 13th 3, and 7.

Yes!!! Very true....just because it's Jason, doesn't mean it's going to be a quick death...remember, Jason sometimes just chokes his victims to death and that takes quite a while to die that way...he also drowned his victims and that too also takes awhile to die...and as stated before, he sometimes does stuff like slowing crushing your head like a grape, or slowing snapping your neck or snapping you in half...

LizzyT123
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER

Not all zombies are slow, considering all the zombie movies out there. Most of the remakes and some of the other Return of the Living Dead movies had some pretty fast zombies! smile

2D_MASTER
Not all zombies are slow, considering all the zombie movies out there. Most of the remakes and some of the other Return of the Living Dead movies had some pretty fast zombies! smile

Yeah I know, that is why I said that I would pick them if they were "classical" Zombies, slow, nonthinking drones. If they were zombies like in the new dawn/land of the dead or 28 days later, I wouldnt pick zombies.

Pandemoniac
Even the 'new-age' zombies are easier (or less hard) to avoid compared to vampires or werewolfs. And among all on the list they remain the most vulnerable.
Zombies for me.

LizzyT123
hmm, but if I got caught in the woods, I'd rather probably get killed by a vampire. I mean, zombies are only looking for one thing, and if they all crowded you, it pretty much be impossible to escape in the woods.

DarthMaul9123
id rather zombies because you can kill them with the sharp end of a marshmellow, and in the woods they would run into trees and stuff, like have any of yall seen shawn of the dead, the zombie fat man keeps walking into the window when the movie begins. you know when they are in the back yard

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I disagree. Zombies are basically the walking dead, who for some reason want to bite people to death. Werewolves however have such a tragic element to them. Be it An American Werewolf In London, or Seth Green's character in Buffy The Vampire Slayer TV series, the dicotomy of one coping as a werewolf has always been tragic and fascinating to me. However, I do agree with you to choose Jason if you do want to die a fast death, then I guess you are right, cuz werewolves must live a sad existence.
haha seth green makes me laugh

LizzyT123
man, if I'd get killed....I dunno what I'd pick. I'd rather probably be drained out by a vampire, then have all my body nibbled and torn apart by zombies, ew!!

Pandemoniac
Focus on the survival element! It's not about which monster provides the easiest death, it's about which monster is the least difficult to escape from.

stunna1773
i would go with zombies but not with the ones from the return of the living dead where they start putting like metal and glass into their body to make them more dangerous

Neo_Version 7
Slow-moving zombies! yes

justjakk
i would also pick zombies. If i went to the woods for anything, i would be accompanied by my broadsword.

darth vraya
I put Jason Vorhees, cause he'd be easier to avoid then all the others just run when you hear "tch tch tch hah hah hah"
I chose vampires because I constantly have a cross necklace on so I think I would be relatively safe.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by darth vraya
just run when you hear "tch tch tch hah hah hah"
I chose vampires because I constantly have a cross necklace on so I think I would be relatively safe.

INTERESTING POINT, BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAITH IN IT FOR IT TO WORK...(REMEMBER "FRIGHT NIGHT"?)....SO, IN KNOWING THAT, WOULD YOU STILL WANT TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH VAMPIRES? wink

darth vraya
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
INTERESTING POINT, BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE COMPLETE AND TOTAL FAITH IN IT FOR IT TO WORK...(REMEMBER "FRIGHT NIGHT"?)....SO, IN KNOWING THAT, WOULD YOU STILL WANT TO TAKE YOUR CHANCES WITH VAMPIRES? wink Yeah because it still seems like my best chance. Plus there's the fact that I already voted so it's a little late to change my mind stick out tongue

FinalFantsyLord
i would choose Zombies not the ones out of Dawn of the Dead but like that ones oout of Shaun coz they are really slow and easy 2 get past and u can kill them quite easily

ladygrim
zombies cuz they're practically retarded and slow so you have every oppurtuiny to escape

johnny cash fan
i say zombies cause they only go about 0.000001 kilometers per hour.
unless their those dawn of the dead zombies.

partonsd
Zombies by far are the easiest to kill, just pick up a big stick and your fine.

vader sith
i would prefer to have warewolfs after me cus demonds are to scary and zombies take your brain and vampires suck blood and i dont know what jason voorhees are

Vraya
Originally posted by vader sith
i would prefer to have warewolfs after me cus demonds are to scary and zombies take your brain and vampires suck blood and i dont know what jason voorhees are Jason as in the person from Friday the 13th stick out tongue

LizzyT123
I'd pick Jason. He's dumb.........so I'd pick up my cell and call Rambo to shoot him up......or else just throw Rambo in front of Jason, and haul ass into the nearest car, hahahaha

systemshock2
Let's me see:

Zombies: If they're those fast ones like in "Dawn of the Dead" and "28 Days later", I'm screwed. No way I'm picking those.

Vampires: No freaking way, especially if they're as fast as the ones depicted in "Interview with the Vampire". I might as well just open my collar and say "Let's get it over with" lol.

Werewolves: Eek. Again no way as fast as those suckers can move.

Demons: Probably the worse possible choice. I wouldn't be able to hide or run from them, not to mention just experiencing one would scare enough bejeesus out of me for me to not do anything fear lol.

Jason Voorhees: Definitely him because he's so slow, and isn't he afraid of water or something? All I need is a water pistol and he's toasted enough for me to run the hell away lol.

So yeah, Jason.

allofyousuckkk
I wouldn't pick Zombies because there are always hundreds of them coming from all directions. I see myself 100 feet from the end of the forest and all these Zombies just come out of nowhere infront of me. WTF? Jason However, if you keep running in a single direction without crying, getting stoned or sittting down, you're safe.

MelinaPerez
Zombies.

AbyssNL
For sure demons, at least with some knowledge about the thing I will hope to be able to face it. Zombies, no thanks, however they always seem to walk slower I would still choose demons.

ThePrincessBee
If im being chased through a forest by some psycho/rapist/killer, i will definitely escape, due to the simple fact that i take track and field. Plus, im not gonna trip and fall, or stop and stare stupidly.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by systemshock2
Let's me see:

Zombies: If they're those fast ones like in "Dawn of the Dead" and "28 Days later", I'm screwed. No way I'm picking those.

Vampires: No freaking way, especially if they're as fast as the ones depicted in "Interview with the Vampire". I might as well just open my collar and say "Let's get it over with" lol.

Werewolves: Eek. Again no way as fast as those suckers can move.

Demons: Probably the worse possible choice. I wouldn't be able to hide or run from them, not to mention just experiencing one would scare enough bejeesus out of me for me to not do anything fear lol.

Jason Voorhees: Definitely him because he's so slow, and isn't he afraid of water or something? All I need is a water pistol and he's toasted enough for me to run the hell away lol.

So yeah, Jason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, niceeeeeeeeeeeeee with the water pistol man!!!!! thats some funny sh*t

Wolfie
Sure, if you follow FvJ logic. Even then, a little water pistol isn't going to do anything. He didn't drown in a cup and a half of water.

Anyway, he walked into the lake in Part 6 so a water pistol isn't doing crap.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
Sure, if you follow FvJ logic. Even then, a little water pistol isn't going to do anything. He didn't drown in a cup and a half of water.

Anyway, he walked into the lake in Part 6 so a water pistol isn't doing crap.

whoa whoa whoa, calm down there lassie. It was a joke

allofyousuckkk
Well, we all know that he went into the lake because it didn't have herpes. LEt me explain:

Whenever he didn't go near water in FvJ, it was herpes water. How did Freddy aquire herpes water? Simple. He can create anything in his "dream reality". Now, I have reason to believe that Freddy indeed has herpes because it's the only way he could have made the herpes water in the "awake reality". When Jason is dreaming but he is drowning, his body is in the "awake reality" so he shouldn't be able to be hurt, but, If Freddy had herpes, he wasn't creating anything out of thin air, he was already using his unlimited supply of herpes water in the real world. Everyone should have noticed this, b/c we know Jason can't drown in real water. Coincidentally, at the end of the movie when Jasonis knocked into the water, he rushes out with Freddy's hand and kills him, b/c that is the only way to end his spreading of herpes. Also, The chick who cuts his head off understands the herpes situation, even if nobody else did. This is evident because she burns thething all the boats are tied to and I'm sure it also purified the lake.

Duh

partonsd
alllofyousuckkk....way tooo much time on your hands....change your name to we-tod-did. Suit you much better.

partonsd
Kidding of course. Herpes water would deff kill jason...the thought of an STD when he cant stand premarital sex??? Yeah.

ThePrincessBee
Both Jason Voorhees and a group of Zombies only end up killing people who are dumb. baby If you arent dumb, you will live.

death 1972
Zombies they dont run ( well unless there the ones from 28 days later) the id say f**k that and go with jason

Brute predator
I say zombies because they are slow and they are easy to fight i take all down if i cant i run

BoyScoutKevin
Zombies for me, too. If they are the slow ones. Because of all those mentioned they are the slowest, dumbest, and easiest to kill.

SelphieT
well duh they are dumb, they have no brains!......well......their brains are technically rotting.....but ya know

allofyousuckkk
no, zombies kill everyone if you are caught
jason just kills stupid people

Grimm22
Zombies are stupid and easy to avoid unless you mean Dawn of the Dead zombies, then im screwed stick out tongue

Jason is unstoppable, unless your some weird robot chick apparently (Jason X) stick out tongue

Im not afraid of demons erm

I donno maybe its a religious thing.

Werewolves would kill me in a heartbeat. They are too fast and their senses = certain death

Caponejr
OH MY GOD ALL OF YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT.......................well ofcourse it would be zombies because number 1:they are extremely slow number 2:if they caught you,you wouldnt die you would turn into a zombie not sooo bad is it???

Deicide
I would say Jason, cuz im 6'5 and would lay him out. the machete would be easy to dodge cus he's slow then id counter with the kidney punch and follow up with the Vulcan nerve Pinch. both of which im very familiar with. then while he was incapacitated id take his machete and cut his head off.

hey, what about addin the villagers from RE4. it would be hard to escape them wouldnt it??

maham
I prefer zombies 4 their slow speed mayb I can escape them easily.YEY! I m alive! Happy Dance

Grimm22
Originally posted by Deicide
I would say Jason, cuz im 6'5 and would lay him out. the machete would be easy to dodge cus he's slow then id counter with the kidney punch and follow up with the Vulcan nerve Pinch. both of which im very familiar with. then while he was incapacitated id take his machete and cut his head off.

hey, what about addin the villagers from RE4. it would be hard to escape them wouldnt it??

The boxer guy in Jason goes to manhatten fought Jason in h2h stick out tongue

Here's the result.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Grimm22/968.gif

Note: This is without the machette shifty

Wolfie
That has to be the best part of Part 8.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.