Fox News Host Named White House Press Secretary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Capt_Fantastic
God forbid he actually do the explaining himself. That might involve learning too many big words.

And the article mentions Snows criticism of the president. But, that's the very reason he was chosen. It's not because the White House is going to start doing anything differently. They're just going to get a guy who blasted them for doing it to tell the American people, so they feel like Bush gives a shit.

PVS
foxnews to the whitehouse huh?

wowwhatasurprise

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
foxnews to the whitehouse huh?

wowwhatasurprise

Exactly, the people who watch fox news are so used to constant support of teh president, that when one of their talking heads says something negative, it sticks in their minds. And now, one of the only guys who said negative things is becoming the white house press secretary? Last time I insulted the boss, he didn't promote me.

PVS
makes you wonder if said negative comments were scripted

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by PVS
makes you wonder if said negative comments were scripted

That's not possible. Much like our brave troops who got to ask questions, the press corps speak only from their own heart.

Mindship
To-NAY! Ma-Man!

Tony Snooow
Snow at the White House
The Tonester, talking for Bush
Toooonnne
The Snow Man

Darth Jello
Well, he works for fox news so he's proven that he can lie and convert bullshit into roses.
Republicans should get out of the whitehouse and into the bathrooms of america, where they belong.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I liked it when he told the press at the end of his introductory press conference that one of the reasons he agreed to the job was "Because I want to work with you guys!". It made my heart feel warm and fuzzy.

PVS
the best was when they both abruptly walked off the podium with the press yelling questions.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
A press secretary ignoring the press? There's a name for that...

PVS
"useless"? well who is he to break tradition?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
If life is so ironic all the time, does the irony of it cease to exist?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
If life is so ironic all the time, does the irony of it cease to exist?

One of the many questions that are as old as time itself....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's ironic that you say that because 'time' isn't ever old, only always now. The memory of it lasts, but its prescience is never past the moment yet to come.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's ironic that you say that because 'time' isn't ever old, only always now. The memory of it lasts, but its prescience is never past the moment yet to come.

I will think about that and then deny that you have a point....

PVS
look, i'm telling you...just sleep with eachother and be done with it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hey, Bardock. There's that guy again. He's always trying to muscle in on our love muscling.

(I did have a point, by the way)

(The point was the point)

(It was almost Zen)

(Which is akin to using multiple bracketed sentences)

(Did you see what I did there?)

(OK. I shall stop)

(Soon...)

(OK. Now)

(But...)

(No. I've definitely stopped)

(Really)

(No more)

(Zip)

(I'm sick)

(This is a cry for help)

(I want my Mommy!)

debbiejo
blink .......

Eis
Yes and Debbie's the one that goes off topic? mad

Bardock, Krunk'd, get a room.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Yes and Debbie's the one that goes off topic? mad

Bardock, Krunk'd, get a room.

Rooms are expensive....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
And the article mentions Snows criticism of the president. But, that's the very reason he was chosen.

and this was the very reason cited by Bill O'Reilly last night. Only he said it was done because the White House needs a shake up. New people who'll tell the President what he needs to be told. But, that doesn't make any sense. Why would the White House need a shake up, unless it was practically admitting screwing up in the first place? On top of that, what powers or influence over the President does the press secretary have? The press secretary is supposed to be the mouth piece of the president, not a policy maker.

PVS
his whole administration is about to be squashed. so now its time to put on a show.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
and this was the very reason cited by Bill O'Reilly last night. Only he said it was done because the White House needs a shake up. New people who'll tell the President what he needs to be told. But, that doesn't make any sense. Why would the White House need a shake up, unless it was practically admitting screwing up in the first place? On top of that, what powers or influence over the President does the press secretary have? The press secretary is supposed to be the mouth piece of the president, not a policy maker.

I think it's called (an attempt at) 'hoodwinking'.

(Note to Bardock: Behind Old McDonald's place (the farm). 9 pm. Bring a pair of gloves)

Adam_PoE
Good riddance.

Strangelove
Good riddance? Whoa.

Yeah, he was the mouthpiece of the administration, but I'd take him any day over Ari Fleischer or Dana Perino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.