Who wants to see a JLA Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
I've always wanted to see a JLA movie. One with the original 7:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman

I think that if they made the movie, it'd be really cool.

NoFate007
It'd be cool, but it'll never happen.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by NoFate007
It'd be cool, but it'll never happen.

thumb up

Thunderstrike
Already have an animated series. Not gonna happen.

Dark Shazam93
An animated movie: yes

a live action movie? no it wouldnt work. too many major characters wit big back stories... Batman, superman, Wonder Woman, MM, Aquaman, GL, Flash? You could have quick Flash, GL and Aquaman, yeah... if you wanted any origins, it wouldnt work, I just can't see it working!

batdude123
I never said it would happen, I just said it would be cool.

NoFate007
They should make an animated film using the template of the animated series. Same cast, same artists and all that. That show was awesome even down to the last shot of the last episode.

batdude123
Originally posted by NoFate007
They should make an animated film using the template of the animated series. Same cast, same artists and all that. That show was awesome even down to the last shot of the last episode.

Speaking of which, are they going to make anymore JLU animated shows?

Validus
It'd be cool but probably really expensive to make. I'm fairly comfortable saying a Superman/Batman movie is inevitable and I wouldn't even doubt a Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman trinity movie either.

Maybe a series of Brave and the Bold movies would work. Start with Superman/Batman and then go Batman/Green Lantern and then Green Lantern/Flash or something like that.

jenzie
just base it on JLA: a new beginning .....
which i bought yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.