Mirror fighting!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Which character would you be able to defeat if you had their powers? No draws, either win or lose, and you get no prep. For instance my favorite character is spiderman and if i were to fight him right this second...well they could just bury me next to Ben Parker.

badabing
Do you get their powers and keep your own skills?

TheKahn
Juggernaut

Rhino

Apocalypse

Scarlet315
Yep in fact a good example is electro who has all this power but is an idiot. If i had his power i could probably beat him.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Yep in fact a good example is electro who has all this power but is an idiot. If i had his power i could probably beat him.

No, if an idiot had Electro's powers he'd be able to beat him....Electros way below an idiot.

1021kid
spider man iron man night crawler colossus

DigiMark007
Originally posted by 1021kid
spider man iron man night crawler colossus

lol...they'd all own you. Or me, really. Unless you have some sweet fighting skills, then maybe Colossus.

Green Lantern. Swear to milk, they job way more than they should. I'd own anyone but Alan...because I'd probably be too much in awe of him.

Rhino.
Black Bolt (I wouldn't whisper...I'd go straight to screaming)
The Doctor (again, he's walking CIS when he doesn't end most conflicts right away)

Darth Macabre
Manhunter.....If I had his powers, he'd be down for the count.

badabing
Hulk. I'm very good at close range grappling and joint locks. I would own Hulk and then I'd be the strongest one there is. wink

Thunderstrike
Superman definately. I don't hold back by any means when I fight. He'd be getting Doomsday flashbacks.
Aquaman. If I had some practice with that magic hand, I'd be able to use it well in combat.
One I would enjoy would be Namor. That would be damn fun. I might be able to win, but more than likely not.

grey fox
The Void , I'm a mean...mean bastard....

The Fake Macoy
Rhino is the obvious answer, as many other people have stated.

outavodka
Supes> Again like its been said. I sure as hell wouldnt hold back either...

Thing> Im a real trained fighter in multiple arts

A Green Lantern> Rings work on willpower/imagination.... no contest, i got imagination out the ass, and willpower to back it too.

Bishop> i win cuz ima angrier black dude

Cyke> Omniflash right off the back

Juggy> cuz im smart damnit

Venom> see i get physical then cheat with a sound amp ray from the FF

outarddwarf
rhino juggernaut hulk shocker electro venom...
the list could go on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.