Laurence Fishburne & Bruce Willis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
am i the only one who thinks these two guys are two of the most versatile actors. I mean these guys can practically play any type of role.

does any one else like these guys

rox
no opinion

KPrince
Originally posted by rox
am i the only one who thinks these two guys are two of the most versatile actors. I mean these guys can practically play any type of role.

does any one else like these guys

I agree. Both Bruce Willis and Laurence Fishburne have shown that they can jump from action to drama and back again and make their characters believable in either genre. Bruce Willis is pretty good in comedy as well. I have not seen Laurence Fishburne in any comedies however. I enjoy 'Unbreakable', I thought Willis was great in that one, he was also good in '16 Blocks'. Fishburne was awesome as Morpheus, but I also enjoyed him in his role in 'Boyz n' Tha Hood'.

rox
willis hightly impressed me in sin city and fishburne really impressed me in assualt on precit 13. considering there blockbuster hit roles(boyz in the hood, die hard) character were tee totally different

botankus
For a real super dramatic role on his part, try Willis in "The Story of Us."

rox
whats it about

forumcrew
Originally posted by botankus
For a real super dramatic role on his part, try Willis in "The Story of Us."

yea at first i was thinkin willis plays very similar parts all the time. But then I remembered story of us, he is 100% opposite of his die hard days and does an amazing job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.