Episode 20 "FADE" Spoilers likely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
While in Metropolis, Clark (Tom Welling) saves the life of a stranger named Graham (guest star), who vows to repay Clark for his kindness. Unfortunately, Graham happens to be a hit man with the ability to cloak himself, and he decides killing Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) would be the best gift he could give Clark. Meanwhile, Clark confronts Lana (Kristin Kreuk) about her relationship with Lex.

Marth18
i hate kk / ll now

MysteryRidah
I'm watching as always.

Enjoy the show everyone!

Darth Macabre
I can't wait to see if Clark goes "stalker mode" or not.....Sounds like a good episode.

badabing
Kristin Kreuk is very hot, but she gets on my nerves so bad on Smallville. It's like hotness vs annoying. Lois is my new favorite Smallville girl.

MysteryRidah
Kristin is still beautiful, but i think she has lost too much weight.

wHICH is not too shocking, because people in hollywood do it all the time, which may rise some sort of concern sometimes. If you look at kristin say in season 1 and 2 and 3 and then look at her in season 6, you know the difference.

badabing
Is Lionel possessed by Jor-El?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by badabing
Is Lionel possessed by Jor-El?

Not "possessed", but connected.

badabing
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Not "possessed", but connected.
Thanks for the info. cool

Darth Macabre
LOVED the episode.........Graham was a cool character.

Kal875
did you guy's see my naked Lois?drool

hermione7
^Clark got to see it live in flesh.. he even looked down
bad Clarkie!!'

anyways its even now... lois got to see Clark naked in crusade and then in fade Clark got to see lois naked!!

love the CLOIS shower scene!!

Marth18
wait what..........i didnt get to see the episode when was it on O_O

Jedi Priestess
It was on the same time it's on every Thursday. Unless you live in LA, then you got to see an NBA playoff game and you get Smallville tonight. You didnt miss much. While it was infinitely better than last years Ageless it really didnt register as a decent episode imho. And what the hell was up with the big placenta for next week? blink

NoFate007
I'm getting tired of the "freak of the week" thing as its been dubbed. I think they should start making all the connections instead. Worry about getting Clark to fly, Lex turning into a total villain, Clark moving to Metropolis, starting to like Lois, etc.

Kal875
I new it was Clark as soon as she saw the shadow undr the door, I did'nt even get the chance to pay attention to most of the other half of the episode because I was laughing so hard

FistOfThe North
This was a typical "Freak of the Week" ep. that was probably the most irrelevant of this season. The whole time i was thinking, "what the hell".

It didn't have the flare of a usual second to last show of a season. Especially if the show is hot. I mean, next week's the season finale, for crissake. No "to be continued" or anything. This should've at least been a 2-part grand series type of thing but instead it was about a chameleon guy.

The only reference to any of the interesting stuff lasted about 11 seconds when Lex was on the laptop with Prof. Milton when Lex verified a completed virus recipe or something.

This was the worst show of the season due to it's content. Good story, if it had been given months ago, though..

3/10

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

It didn't have the flare of a usual second to last show of a season. Especially if the show is hot. I mean, next week's the season finale, for crissake. No "to be continued" or anything. This should've at least been a 2-part grand series type of thing but instead it was about a chameleon guy.

Um, No, the season finale's in 2 weeks.

FistOfThe North
Well, I heard May 4. but ok, 2 weeks. So what. It's still the second to last show of the season. It still should've been a bombshell episode of some kind.

You didn't get the main point I was trying to address.

Darth Macabre
Well, I heard May 4. but ok, 2 weeks. So what. It's still the second to last show of the season. It still should've been a bombshell episode of some kind.

You didn't get the main point I was trying to address.

The 2nd to last episode is next week....And this was a set up episode...Ie: Having Lex say the Virus is ready....What virus? What does he plan to do with it?

You see, this episode, however many people didn't like it, was necessary.

NoFate007
Well, not really. If that was the set up, then only those 10 seconds were necessary and could've been shown at any time of a differently written episode lol.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by NoFate007
Well, not really. If that was the set up, then only those 10 seconds were necessary and could've been shown at any time of a differently written episode lol.

Differently written episode? Originally posted by FistOfThe North

This was the worst show of the season due to it's content. Good story, if it had been given months ago, though..

I was strictly speaking in his eyes....He said he liked the story, just wasn't the proper place for it.....And I simply stated it was a set up episode: the proverbial "Calm before the storm."

NoFate007
The episode could have been written differently, such as, anything else lol. If the set up was showing that computer, and nothing else, then the episode could have been about a completely different subject and when they show Lex, they could just start it off with him looking at his laptop with the same words on there, but in his house or wherever he would be introduced. He didn't need to have all that stuff happen to him to show that on the laptop. The episode could have had some sort of importance and also added that in there, rather than waste time with a freak of the week dude, again.

Darth Macabre
I hate to say this, but a show like Smallville will always need a "FOTW" episode to show Clarks powers expanding.... The only problem I truly had with this episode is that Graham being able to turn invisible even to clark... The damn guy has x-ray vision, that SHOULDN'T happen.

NoFate007
Clark's not exactly the smartest superhero lol. How many times have gone by where he could've used his heat vision instead of something else and made the job a lot faster, but instead he goes some roundabout way of halfway getting the job done with a struggle.

FistOfThe North
Would xray have worked? I mean, Chameleon was completely invisible. Flesh and bones and all. So I don't think so. And Clark doesn't have infrared vision to detect heat patterns.

And the "freak of the week" thing isn't obligatory in order to make a good Smallville episode. I know plenty of good ep's that didn't have meteor freaks in it.

Darth Macabre
Would xray have worked? I mean, Chameleon was completely invisible. Flesh and bones and all. So I don't think so. And Clark doesn't have infrared vision to detect heat patterns.

And the "freak of the week" thing isn't obligatory in order to make a good Smallville episode. I know plenty of good ep's that didn't have meteor freaks in it.

Well, since he does have his X-ray vision, with it comes the ability to see the whole electromagnetic spectrum.

Kal875
My personal opinion is that your in such a rush like when Gram turned invisable that you forget about some of the powers you have.

How bout my Lois in that ep. eh?

Jedi Priestess
Rest assured kids, all your fears will be put to rest come Thursday, because Oracle is going to KICK ASS! yes And then Vessel will follow up with a killer cliffhanger. smile

Kal875
Any episode that has my Lois/Erica in it is great

but I know what you meanwink1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.