Superboy Prime , The void and Black Adam VERSUS The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Who wins ?

No retcon punch.....

Tshern
No one knows how many Celestials are there. But if we take all the ones we know, Celestials win it.

Mordum
Celestials win no problem. Even one celestial will beat this team. What the hell is that bum black adam doing in here he sucks.

TheKahn
SPB and The Void I can understand, but Black Adam? blink

What is he going to do? Just stand around looking smug and muttering his standard badass comments?

illadelph12
Even with his "retcon punch" Superboy Prime is going to lose. All over entusiastic fanboyism aside, Superboy Prime wears a metallic suit that feeds him sunlight. Any capable matter and energy manipulator with a comparable amount of speed (a la Silver Surfer) could transmute his armor and/or alter the energy signature of the radiation the armor emits. Once Superboy Prime's enhancement is gone, it's curtains for him.

Last time I checked, Cellestials were capable of altering all aspects of reality along the lines of quantum phycics on a planetary scale and able to toss planets around.

That's my choice.

The biggest threat is the Void.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mordum
Celestials win no problem. Even one celestial will beat this team. What the hell is that bum black adam doing in here he sucks.

Hey BA is kick-ass , IC #6 gave me great respect for him.

Originally posted by TheKahn
SPB and The Void I can understand, but Black Adam? blink

What is he going to do? Just stand around looking smug and muttering his standard badass comments?

Meh , i needed to round off the group and the only villain i was thinking of at that moment was Black Adam.....

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Who wins ?

No retcon punch.....

Celestials

Jebus reborn
Black Adam ran through Spectre.
He wins by himself.

shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Black Adam ran through Spectre.
He wins by himself.

shifty

Way to give no context there, Bran. shocklaugh

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by batdude123
Way to give no context there, Bran. shocklaugh Fine then...
"Get off my planet."

There, happy?

batdude123
Fine then...
"Get off my planet."

There, happy?

Which did absolutely nothing, and Spectre went on to pwn Teth. 313

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by batdude123
Which did absolutely nothing, and Spectre went on to pwn Teth. 313 Not before he got heartburn, and a headache.

shifty

batdude123
Not before he got heartburn, and a headache.

shifty

Curse you!!! durfist

TricksterPriest
you could have at least given them the Worlogog, or Yuga Khan, or......I dunno, SOMEONE SKYFATHER+?! haermm

Yeah......the Celestial picks them up, looks at them closely, then crushes them in his hand. He them wipes the bloody remains off on an asteroid, planet, or whatever is nearby. cool

Utrigita
Celestials in a stomp, But I will say that I don't think one Celestial would win against this team, SP and Void is some heavy hitters.

Stupid Rookie
Honestly I think that Void is the only thing that could even threaten one Celestial. SBP is a heavy hitter, but no way he is taking down a Celestial without some serious plot devices. I am picturing Infinity Gauntlet, when 2 Celestial were throwing planets at Thanos. it was ridic.

Symmetric Chaos
Team1. Easily erm

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Team1. Easily erm durfist

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
durfist

Ur jus ignarent!

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ur jus ignarent! Z00MG! eek!

starlock
one celestial for the easy win

llagrok
You're giving them high heralds and expect them to win? :P

Celestials.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Mordum
Celestials win no problem. Even one celestial will beat this team. What the hell is that bum black adam doing in here he sucks. funny ho.

guy222
Celestial FTW

Batman-Prime
Prime solos, he destroys their Universe.... no expression

roughrider
Even as insanely powered as SMP was, no chance he takes down a Celestial, even with the help of the Void & Black Adam. At best, they crack Celestial armour open, but that's it.

zeel
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prime solos, he destroys their Universe.... no expression

Prime craps his pants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.