Which is the most bad ass KMC team??? The ultimate decider!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Shazam93
OK, folks, it's time we decided... which team is the most bad ass? The JLA KMC, who of course represent dc cOMICS' premier superhero team? The JLA Authority? The KMC Avengers, who of course represent Marvel's greatest heroes? Or the KMC Syndicate, representing villains of both Marvel and DC COmics? Or maybe you even stand by the new KMC Royal Family/ Lords of Chaos or the KMC Skyfathers!? It's your vote, folks...

Dark Shazam93
Woah! Go Syndicate! noone gonna post, just vote? who said we're lame, LOL?

badabing
Everybody knows that the Avengers are the best, I didn't think I'd have to state the obvious . wink
I like your sig Dark Shazam.

Dark Shazam93
Thanks, Juggernaout66666 made it. also, i do not believe the Avengers are by any means the greatest team. In fact, all the teams were sprung as copies of the JLA pretty much, or rivals to them...

Dark Shazam93
NOOOO! you equlised!!!

Dark Shazam93
And someone voted Lords of Chaos!!!!

outarddwarf
You called the lords of chaos new you fool! They posses the greatest power of all families not to mention were here before all of you! Whoa is you who incur their wrath. I would pray for you but i am sure any association at this point would be a damning offence...

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by outarddwarf
You called the lords of chaos new you fool! They posses the greatest power of all families not to mention were here before all of you! Whoa is you who incur their wrath. I would pray for you but i am sure any association at this point would be a damning offence...

You are right...you are the oldest team.

I was here before all of you though. stick out tongue

Dark Shazam93
You called the lords of chaos new you fool! They posses the greatest power of all families not to mention were here before all of you! Whoa is you who incur their wrath. I would pray for you but i am sure any association at this point would be a damning offence... Sorry, that was an accident. i wanted another team so I had Agents of SHIELD down and then directly changed to you guys!!!

outarddwarf
Oh you honor me...
i am not a member of the lords of chaos! I just respect them as the elder teamup of the whole forum...

outarddwarf
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You are right...you are the oldest team.

I was here before all of you though. stick out tongue

You may be the oldest wine in the cellar but it takes more than one bottle to get hammered!

marvelprince
Dude I shrink and I'm an Avenger

'Nuff said

capt it up
what are these groups can some one explain them to me

samishe
Originally posted by capt it up
what are these groups can some one explain them to me

Join The Syndicate!!!!

capt it up
Originally posted by samishe
Join The Syndicate!!!!
lol how do u jion the groups I don't get that part either

AJ4LIFE
yes plz do

badabing
Check the first pages of the Avenger's Assemble, KNC Syndicate: Rise Forces of Evil ect. threads.

samishe

Now, there are few KMC groups on this forums like Avengers and Syndicate. You choose comic character you want and join the group. If you want avengers you must choose an avenger, if you want to join Syndicate you must choose Marvel or DC villian.

AJ4LIFE
no offence mate but u should join the sindycate wolver is taken

grey fox
The authority , were bad-ass . Plus we have a mansion made out of Endagered animals cool

King KAM
Lords of Chaos isnt a team, we're a lineage

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by grey fox
The authority , WERE bad-ass . Plus we have a mansion made out of Endagered animals cool

notice wat u said

Murda Mase
KMC Avengers

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
notice wat u said

Etrigan
The Avengers. I won't vote for my own team.

leonidas
those who possess real power have no need to flaunt it . . . wink

Rick/Genis
psh... those who don't have power CAN'T flaunt it wink

capt it up
no offence mate but u should join the sindycate wolver is taken
who has wolver?

Laminator_X
The Avengers, because a guy can go from carnival archer to one of Earth's Mightiest Heroes through pluck, hard work, and knowing that even when he has a hard time believing in himself, Captain America believes in him.

No one wants to let Cap down.

outarddwarf
since im not on any team (or lineage) here is basicly my lineup of the groups above...

1.Lords of Chaos (the oldest/with an internal heirarchy as well/limited membership keeps only the right members on their group)
2.KMC Authority (limited membership/filled with expierienced members with quite the record of wins in tourneys and such/ they have moderator power which is hard to beat)
3.KMCJLA (second oldest on the list/ founded by members of high quality and experience/unlimited jla membership makes them easier to join but some would just join for the hell of it and skip between teams)
4.KMC Avengers (newer/limited only by the number of avengers/Darkcrawler nuff said/better organized than some but...)
5.KMC syndicate (recently formed/ they give members a chance at being the badguys!/ not many experienced comic battler members/ only limited by number of badguys in existance/lacks the organization of others)
6.KMC skyfathers (newest group on the list/not much membership as of yet/ not really organized)
Thats how i see it with some pros and cons off to the side.

batdude123
Everybody knows that the JLAKMC is the best, bar none. big grin

Superherovandal
i thought that the JLAKMC was the oldest in KMCU?

outarddwarf
naw...
LOC have been around since forever man...

Thunderstrike
Pretty darn sure this thread is going to get closed.

Also, to Capt it Up: Wolverine was taken by Steverules. If you're going to join a group, just do the research on them. They all have threads.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Pretty darn sure this thread is going to get closed.

Also, to Capt it Up: Wolverine was taken by Steverules. If you're going to join a group, just do the research on them. They all have threads.
can i vs steve rules for it

Thunderstrike
Nope.

capt it up
Nope.
awww I wouldent any ways I like steve.

Blair Wind
Trust the smart men, outarddwarf and darckcrawler. My Royal Family and my Lords of Chaos have been around far longer than the rest....we are the oldest and best "team" yet. We have the Chaosforce, Rageforce, Power over Chaos and Order, A King (which happens to be me), actual positions, Honorary members, Legends like Whirly and Rage, JP was our mentor, master dan taught us things....I cannot describe.... spies on all sides evil face and I moped the floor with Scoobless shifty......We are the best of the best. The originals, the first, the few, the proud.....so says Blair Wind.

Murda Mase
Whirly's banned, so you only have one legend now.

Blair Wind
Legends are more than the person they once were....the spam that he spread will always be remembered. Besides Whirly is banned every other weekend.....one day he will come back evil face KMC always brings you back.....

Murda Mase
I found him.
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227588

capt it up
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Legends are more than the person they once were....the spam that he spread will always be remembered. Besides Whirly is banned every other weekend.....one day he will come back evil face KMC always brings you back.....
true I came back and im well known but not for good reason I might add lol

Murda Mase
I tried to find your Daredevil Vs Wolverine fight on superhero hype, but couldn't.

Thats was funny.

Khellendros
Oh for f*ck's sake. This is just getting retarded now. The KMC SKYFATHERS? Jesus wept.

King KAM
true I came back and im well known but not for good reason I might add lol damnit i knew you were ignorant ass wolverine888

capt it up
Originally posted by Murda Mase
I tried to find your Daredevil Vs Wolverine fight on superhero hype, but couldn't.

Thats was funny.
lol

S.S
Originally posted by Khellendros
Oh for f*ck's sake. This is just getting retarded now. The KMC SKYFATHERS? Jesus wept.
laughing out loud who's even in that...........

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
damnit i knew you were ignorant ass wolverine888
?

capt it up
kam i thought we were friend what with the harsh treatment

King KAM
Either Way Lords of Chaos isn't what you would call a "team" but if you must insist on classing us with you, we are easily the #1, we were all chosen and Me the heir to the thrown have singlehandedly started and ended wars on multi-forums, killing star wars fans everywhere.

capt it up
were the **** is rage lol

also kam how have u been

King KAM
were the **** is rage lol i havent seen my father in ages, i hit my awakening and consumed all his powers, he disapeared...

capt it up
lol

S.S
i havent seen my father in ages, i hit my awakening and consumed all his powers, he disapeared...
Your Father is right here............ cool

capt it up
rage si that u?

Murda Mase
No its me, I was controlling S.S with my psychic powers.

capt it up
dam u both lol................I think kam pissed at me he yet to answer me lol

FG725
Originally posted by S.S
Your Father is right here............ cool laughing
Either Way Lords of Chaos isn't what you would call a "team" but if you must insist on classing us with you, we are easily the #1, we were all chosen and Me the heir to the thrown have singlehandedly started and ended wars on multi-forums, killing star wars fans everywhere.
wow lucky you.......

capt it up
Originally posted by FG725
laughing

wow lucky you.......
could u be a little more sarcastic?

FG725
could u be a little more sarcastic?
Not on the computer no because you have to hear the tone of my voice

Murda Mase
dam u both lol................I think kam pissed at me he yet to answer me lol

Yes it helps in the Vs threads....when nobody else is around to debate against....yes I debate myself

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by grey fox
**** wow i have just OWNED my idol ive surpassed u fox batman

King KAM
Originally posted by FG725
Not on the computer no because you have to hear the tone of my voice would we really?

samishe
wow i have just OWNED my idol ive surpassed u fox batman

Idol??

Thunderstrike
Trust the smart men, outarddwarf and darckcrawler. My Royal Family and my Lords of Chaos have been around far longer than the rest....we are the oldest and best "team" yet. We have the Chaosforce, Rageforce, Power over Chaos and Order, A King (which happens to be me), actual positions, Honorary members, Legends like Whirly and Rage, JP was our mentor, master dan taught us things....I cannot describe.... spies on all sides evil face and I moped the floor with Scoobless shifty......We are the best of the best. The originals, the first, the few, the proud.....so says Blair Wind.

Oooooh. I'm shaking in my boots. Didn't the Lords of Chaos and Order get scared by Darkseid? Also, Whirly is perma-banned. He's not coming back unless he gets a sock.

King KAM
Oooooh. I'm shaking in my boots. Didn't the Lords of Chaos and Order get scared by Darkseid? Also, Whirly is perma-banned. He's not coming back unless he gets a sock. nahhhh, not the LOC, in the B.S secret wars, issue #3 the LOC single handedly defeated the multiverse, without any member breaking a sweat....

joesha28
Join KMC Skyfathers! Represent some of Marvel's most powerful beings.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t401507.html

Dark Shazam93
...or not, instead join the Syndicate, who are actually far more organised than ppeople give us credit for... and have more than2 members! h, and for you LOC members who miss Whirly, a guy calling himself Whirlysplat is a member of my forum... I think it might well be him! PM me if you want to join...

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by samishe
Idol?? well i always want to be better than him
im not very good with geting words out

outarddwarf

Preach sir! Preach!

Dark Shazam93
To be fair, everyone else does (or should) hold you own in awe!

smiley8
The syndicate has loads of members, most of us just quietly work our evil ways without posting on all forums, so the rest of you who think we only have two members, your sadly mistaken!

jgiant
the syndicate is the definition of badass...

Dark Shazam93
True, my friend... the problem is, Lords of Chaos is the definition of legendary!

capt it up
darkshazam what ur ur forum called?

grey fox
And the authority is the definition of l337

DigiMark007
since im not on any team (or lineage) here is basicly my lineup of the groups above...

1.Lords of Chaos (the oldest/with an internal heirarchy as well/limited membership keeps only the right members on their group)
2.KMC Authority (limited membership/filled with expierienced members with quite the record of wins in tourneys and such/ they have moderator power which is hard to beat)
3.KMCJLA (second oldest on the list/ founded by members of high quality and experience/unlimited jla membership makes them easier to join but some would just join for the hell of it and skip between teams)
4.KMC Avengers (newer/limited only by the number of avengers/Darkcrawler nuff said/better organized than some but...)
5.KMC syndicate (recently formed/ they give members a chance at being the badguys!/ not many experienced comic battler members/ only limited by number of badguys in existance/lacks the organization of others)
6.KMC skyfathers (newest group on the list/not much membership as of yet/ not really organized)
Thats how i see it with some pros and cons off to the side.

Good summary. You can decide for yourself from here. The LoC are the oldest, but not a "team" in the strictest sense. The JLA and the Authority started the group craze, though, so I'm obviously biased toward them, and the Authority in particular.

wink

Tshern
But our thread has over 3000 posts :P

Yeah, a good summary, outarddwarf. All the good sides apart from one were listed well, you forgot to mention that Avengers have the best sigmakers.

DarkCrawler
Ha! Avengers curbstomp! stick out tongue

Thanks for the mention, outarddwarf. wink

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tshern

Yeah, a good summary, outarddwarf. All the good sides apart from one were listed well, you forgot to mention that Avengers have the best sigmakers.

3000 posts? Quality, not quantity my friend.

Winning the poll? Again, quantity counts for little. That, and The Authority has ways of making up for lack of members in polls *grins evilly*. Not that I'd change it at all, but knowing I could should be enough.

Best sigmakers? Again, debatable. I'd wouldn't be afraid to challenge DC any day. And if H.S.6 ever decided to join a group, we'd both be pretty screwed.

DraconaInVolata
I know i'm not on that list when ya mention best sig makers, Digi beat me in a sig duel. Not sure how long I'll keep making them anyway.... lol.

And i don't know enough about half these groups to comment on how we'd fare against them. lol.

DigiMark007
Blah, last post on page 4...transferring.

3000 posts? Quality, not quantity my friend.

Winning the poll? Again, quantity counts for little. That, and The Authority has ways of making up for lack of members in polls *grins evilly*. Not that I'd change it at all, but knowing I could should be enough.

Best sigmakers? Again, debatable. I'd wouldn't be afraid to challenge DC any day. And if H.S.6 ever decided to join a group, we'd both be pretty screwed.

Tshern
Maybe the great quality of our posts does not open to to an average Joe, but that only proves that our means communication are way above yours. lol number 1.

I knew you'd have to do some serious cheating to win. And our members do run so many threads around here that most of the comic book topics would horrendously die if we stopped posting.

And the sig thing really is arguable, but only for one reason; I still adore your current sig. Colours fit well, pictures are marvellous and it's overally very well edited.

DigiMark007
Maybe the great quality of our posts does not open to to an average Joe, but that only proves that our means communication are way above yours. lol number 1.

I knew you'd have to do some serious cheating to win. And our members do run so many threads around here that most of the comic book topics would horrendously die if we stopped posting.

And the sig thing really is arguable, but only for one reason; I still adore your current sig. Colours fit well, pictures are marvellous and it's overally very well edited.

Cheating?! I'm ashamed sir. roll eyes (sarcastic)

As I see it, it's within KMC guidelines for Mods to have those "powers"....and there have just been a lucky (and intelligent) few to side with the one group that contains a Mod. So stick out tongue

And thanks with the sig...expect to see more in the near future....I'm coverting every ASM cover (as I get them, not all my old ones) into a sig. But yeah, DC kicks ass too with them. I respect him as a sig maker and concede that it's largely a matter of taste.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DigiMark007

As I see it, it's within KMC guidelines for Mods to have those "powers"....and there have just been a lucky (and intelligent) few to side with the one group that contains a Mod. So stick out tongue

And thanks with the sig...expect to see more in the near future....I'm coverting every ASM cover (as I get them, not all my old ones) into a sig. But yeah, DC kicks ass too with them. I respect him as a sig maker and concede that it's largely a matter of taste.

Same here. I respect you too. big grin

Tshern
So only one thing is up to taste and we win everything else? I'll settle for that. Case closed. No, no more comments, I said case closed.

And I really have to check all the sigs when I just have time. We'll see if our Authority member has just succeeded by luck smile

AJ4LIFE

And thanks with the sig...expect to see more in the near future....I'm coverting every ASM cover (as I get them, not all my old ones) into a sig. But yeah, DC kicks ass too with them. I respect him as a sig maker and concede that it's largely a matter of taste. well we no u payed the head mod of everything to be a mod

AJ4LIFE
well we no u payed the head mod of everything to be a mod but u still rock and we love u

DigiMark007
well we no u payed the head mod of everything to be a mod

Hey, I can't help it if Raz saw my brilliance (Paola, rather, but Raz ordained me, so to speak).

So only one thing is up to taste and we win everything else? I'll settle for that. Case closed. No, no more comments, I said case closed.

And I really have to check all the sigs when I just have time. We'll see if our Authority member has just succeeded by luck smile

Meh, go ahead and look. My early stuff's largely crap but most peoples' early stuff is too (and it was with an outdated program). This current Spidey one is probably among my best, but I'm proud of my body of work for the most part...even if I'm not quite among the sig-making elite. And beyond that, strolling through the sig forum is always super-cool. Lots of talented members. smile

AJ4LIFE
wat about tron was he before u digi

DigiMark007
wat about tron was he before u digi

Huh? yeah, Tron was a mod before me...I'm just saying that Paola was the one that picked me out and asked me about it (though I'm sure she talked to Tron about it too).

Dark Shazam93
Hey, Digi, who were the original few mods then? Or don't you know...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Hey, Digi, who were the original few mods then? Or don't you know...

There isn't a "Became a Mod on This Date" area of KMC, but anyone can do a search for members based on when they joined. I know Raz was something like the 5th member ever on KMC, Ushgarak and a few of the other globals were really early too. So no, I don't know an order, but that's as close as I know.

Blair Wind
really? I always thought Raz was the first.....ok question who was the first, and does raz have control over the main site or just the forums??

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=datejoined&ltr=&perpage=30&orderby=joindate&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&postslower=&postsupper=&direction=DESC&pagenumber=2800

Like I said, anyone can check it out. Someone named UnknownBountyHunter was the first. And as for the 2nd question, I don't know. I want to say yes, but it's merely a guess.

Blair Wind
mmm I wonder who actually controls the main site.....thats weird, ive never even thought about it before...I always thought it was Raz.....

outarddwarf
man...
being a mod must be the life! Ultimate power and a really good excuse to cruise the forums all day, Sweet!

DigiMark007
man...
being a mod must be the life! Ultimate power and a really good excuse to cruise the forums all day, Sweet!

Yup, just all fun and games. roll eyes (sarcastic) ...no chance in hell we have to deal with every tiny argument, stupid thread, ignorant members, and sock on KMC. Nope, none of that at all.

no expression

...meh, it's cool, but it's definitely somewhere in between outtard's ideal vision of it and my apocalyptic one, and varies based on how much crap I have to deal with on any given day.

Rick/Genis
you get paid? big grin

Blair Wind
no

Rick/Genis
terrifying!

Dark Shazam93
man...
being a mod must be the life! Ultimate power and a really good excuse to cruise the forums all day, Sweet! LOL, being a mod on my site generally involves smiting people's karma for the hell of it and just pissing around on the glorious forums all day... 22 members and no bans yet...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
you get paid? big grin

That's what everyone thinks. No, we just enjoy unecessary responsibility. erm

Mr. Valentine
I think this thread should be renamed to "Ask digi ANYTHING" stick out tongue lol, thats what the last page or so has been big grin woo i like it

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
LOL, being a mod on my site generally involves smiting people's karma for the hell of it and just pissing around on the glorious forums all day... 22 members and no bans yet... arrrrrrrr so stupid how could u do it

H. S. 6
This thread proves the last choice is the only choice. erm

batdude123
Everybody knows the best team is the JLAKMC. shifty

Blair Wind
Originally posted by H. S. 6
This thread proves the last choice is the only choice. erm

All the teams are lame imitations of a true family created by the off topic threads in the comic section. wink

We are the only ones with legends on our team. Almost all the teams (excluding Authority and the JLA founding members, and Darkcrawler) are almost all new people (within a month or two of being here). We have JP as our old mentor, Master Dan as a teacher, Whirlysplatt as an honorary chaos member, Rage was known throughout KMC, Kam has actually become a one man army, Jinzin has won one of the Comic Tournaments before, I have lead them the whole way, and even mopped the floor with Scoobless for the Comic Tournament Championship, one of the other teams members...we have accomplishments and people so well known that no one can compare. You too can become an honorary member, your talents have put you in legendary status. wink Just think of the offer..

AJ4LIFE
old, legendery and put out to pasture

Blair Wind
yea because we are soooooo old and decrepit confused. We are the oldest group, not composed of the oldest members roll eyes (sarcastic). And our accomplishments are still fresh. It was a very short while back when I won the tournament, kam made war this year......what can you say you've done?? evil face

new, brash, myopic, and still dont know the order of things wink

evil face

AJ4LIFE
lol im not that new lol

DigiMark007
All the teams are lame imitations of a true family created by the off topic threads in the comic section. wink

We are the only ones with legends on our team. Almost all the teams (excluding Authority and the JLA founding members, and Darkcrawler) are almost all new people (within a month or two of being here). We have JP as our old mentor, Master Dan as a teacher, Whirlysplatt as an honorary chaos member, Rage was known throughout KMC, Kam has actually become a one man army, Jinzin has won one of the Comic Tournaments before, I have lead them the whole way, and even mopped the floor with Scoobless for the Comic Tournament Championship, one of the other teams members...we have accomplishments and people so well known that no one can compare. You too can become an honorary member, your talents have put you in legendary status. wink Just think of the offer..

Blah, Scoob's the only 2-time winner. Of course, General Kinky allowed him that one win, but that's beside the point.

For what it's worth, though, from a Mod perspective I can say the newer groups are....more time-consuming....for me (to put it diplomatically) while the LoC and JLA aren't quite as problematic....though the JLA has managed to get about 1/3 of its members banned. laughing out loud

And I think the JLA offered HS6 membership too. I don't think he's joining anything....which is probably the smart choice...lol

AJ4LIFE
lol it wouldnt be smart to not join us

H. S. 6
Blah, Scoob's the only 2-time winner. Of course, General Kinky allowed him that one win, but that's beside the point.

For what it's worth, though, from a Mod perspective I can say the newer groups are....more time-consuming....for me (to put it diplomatically) while the LoC and JLA aren't quite as problematic....though the JLA has managed to get about 1/3 of its members banned. laughing out loud

And I think the JLA offered HS6 membership too. I don't think he's joining anything....which is probably the smart choice...lol

thumb up

I like to sit on the sidelines and watch as the new members throw fits when they get into an argument with a member on an opposing team. stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
lol..dont mean me do u

samishe
Meh. There are bad guys in the Syndicate. Bad guys = badasscool

newjak86

We are the only ones with legends on our team. Almost all the teams (excluding Authority and the JLA founding members, and Darkcrawler) are almost all new people (within a month or two of being here). We have JP as our old mentor, Master Dan as a teacher, Whirlysplatt as an honorary chaos member, Rage was known throughout KMC, Kam has actually become a one man army, Jinzin has won one of the Comic Tournaments before, I have lead them the whole way, and even mopped the floor with Scoobless for the Comic Tournament Championship, one of the other teams members...we have accomplishments and people so well known that no one can compare. You too can become an honorary member, your talents have put you in legendary status. wink Just think of the offer.. Well said son but we also have a retired king living in Paradise cool
Plus each on of us are normally very good debaters in their own right but just want to have fun most of the time.

batdude123
JLAKMC.

willRules
KMC AVENGERS...................... ASSEMBLE !!!!!!!!!!

DarkCrawler

*Ahem* Being the longest standing member of the comic book forums has no legendary status, then? wink

Blair Wind
ehem....your legend is still an ongoing tale...therefore your not a legend....ehem...that makes sense right?

DarkCrawler
In your crazy mind, it might as well make. stick out tongue

DraconaInVolata
*jumps in the air suddenly realizing darkcrawlers icon has some animation to it with the eyes* http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/fear.gif

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

DigiMark007
ehem....your legend is still an ongoing tale...therefore your not a legend....ehem...that makes sense right?

Agreed. The 'crazy Namor fan' legend would probably gain noteriety if DC left. Like with JP and Asian Hulk once upon a time, or whirly's longtime battle with the mods...a bunch of people don't remember them, but they remain a credible 'in-joke' for anyone who's been here longer than a few months.

Rewmac
I don't think of groups as copies of others...It would be said like Sony Ericsson is copy of Nokia, or Biggie is copy of 2Pac nope...Just takin' the idea, adnvance it, develop it and here you go...We got teams, people together on a thread...Makin friends...

Scoobless
Agreed. The 'crazy Namor fan' legend would probably gain noteriety if DC left. Like with JP and Asian Hulk once upon a time, or whirly's longtime battle with the mods...a bunch of people don't remember them, but they remain a credible 'in-joke' for anyone who's been here longer than a few months.

Well...... we already do consider Darkcrawler to be a joke...... so he's half way there

stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well...... we already do consider Darkcrawler to be a joke...... so he's half way there

stick out tongue damn......

capt it up
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*Ahem* Being the longest standing member of the comic book forums has no legendary status, then? wink
are u really? I don't remeber u when i first started here

Rick/Genis
Whatever! We know that I'm the longest member of all stick out tongue

HAHAHAHA

(that was SO a joke)

DigiMark007
are u really? I don't remeber u when i first started here

Check his joined-on date. He's been around a while. There's others before him, but it'd be hard to find a regular poster in the comics section who was around before him.

capt it up
Check his joined-on date. He's been around a while. There's others before him, but it'd be hard to find a regular poster in the comics section who was around before him.
sicbne my account is restracted is there any way for me too check when i jioned

capt it up
he was here 5 months before I started lol

DigiMark007
Oct 27, 2003. Not too old, I suppose...but still leagues before the majority of the forum's posters.

capt it up
Oct 27, 2003. Not too old, I suppose...but still leagues before the majority of the forum's posters.
ya im april 5th 2004 though i could of sworn I was here longer then that thats wierd. also names if not use do not disapear right?

Old Man Whirly!
Trust the smart men, outarddwarf and darckcrawler. My Royal Family and my Lords of Chaos have been around far longer than the rest....we are the oldest and best "team" yet. We have the Chaosforce, Rageforce, Power over Chaos and Order, A King (which happens to be me), actual positions, Honorary members, Legends like Whirly and Rage, JP was our mentor, master dan taught us things....I cannot describe.... spies on all sides evil face and I moped the floor with Scoobless shifty......We are the best of the best. The originals, the first, the few, the proud.....so says Blair Wind. Whatever happened to the Lords of Chaos. Am I the only member left.

Old Man Whirly!
Agreed. The 'crazy Namor fan' legend would probably gain noteriety if DC left. Like with JP and Asian Hulk once upon a time, or whirly's longtime battle with the mods...a bunch of people don't remember them, but they remain a credible 'in-joke' for anyone who's been here longer than a few months. This is all true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.