Deathstroke vs Darkhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

marvelprince
I think Darkhawk can pull a win here. Both have superior abilites and can heal, but I think Darkhawk is stronger, plus he has the flight advantage. Add that to the fact the his face scares the crap out of everyone and I think he can wrest a win here

Soleran
Deathstroke would break this guy into pieces and call his daughter in to clean up the actionsmile

His name is Deathstroke for a reason!

grey fox
Deathstroke .

He can ether pull a meta-grenade effectively killing Darkhawk , or put enough damage on him so he has to heal. Now here's where everything falls apart for DH , as soon as he turns back to normal Deathstroke's uber reflexes kick in and he stabs him in the throat.

Deathstroke wins big grin

marvelprince
How? Personally Deathstroke is way too hyped up me. If he had prep then he wins no prob but other than that he's basically Wolverine with more guns

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
How? Personally Deathstroke is way too hyped up me. If he had prep then he wins no prob but other than that he's basically Wolverine with more guns

I just described how....Originally posted by grey fox
Deathstroke .

He can ether pull a meta-grenade effectively killing Darkhawk , or put enough damage on him so he has to heal. Now here's where everything falls apart for DH , as soon as he turns back to normal Deathstroke's uber reflexes kick in and he stabs him in the throat.

Deathstroke wins big grin

marvelprince
And you feel Darkhawk is just gonna sit there and get blasted. He has superhuman speed, reflexes plus has can take to the sky

Dr.Fate
yeah he gets hurt enough he can just fly away and heal super quick. whithout prep deathstroke isn't going to beat Darkhawk. Darkhawk has speed, strength, shields, darkforce blasts, claw, scary face and if he can't take down deathstroke the first time then he can fly away and heal and finish the job.

poor darkhawk so underrated

Etrigan
Slade wins, he's much tougher.

Dr.Fate
it doesn't matter, when darkhawk changes back to his human form then goes back to his darkhawk which takes less than a minute it heals him a hundred precent. Slade can't heal that fast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.