Imperiex Invades Asgard!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Imperiex and 8 of his drones have invaded Asgard. Sensing a disturbing and threatening menance, the Uni-Power imbues Rune King Thor with it's powers making the most powerful Skyfather even more powerful. Beta Ray Bill and his son Magni are by his side along with a recently Resurrected Thunderstrike and his son Thunderstrike II Kevin Masterson.

Who takes it?

Debate.

ALEMASTER
well tough call but imperie the porobes will test them ten imperiex woul;d figtht and he would beat them with is eternal cosmic power can anyone help me i need some info on thunderstrike

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Imperiex and 8 of his drones have invaded Asgard. Sensing a disturbing and threatening menance, the Uni-Power imbues Rune King Thor with it's powers making the most powerful Skyfather even more powerful. Beta Ray Bill and his son Magni are by his side along with a recently Resurrected Thunderstrike and his son Thunderstrike II Kevin Masterson.

Who takes it?

Debate.

Imperiex is like a weakened Galactus. He relies on machines to overcome his lack of true power.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
well tough call but imperie the porobes will test them ten imperiex woul;d figtht and he would beat them with is eternal cosmic power can anyone help me i need some info on thunderstrike

Are you drunk?

Darksaint
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Imperiex is like a weakened Galactus. He relies on machines to overcome his lack of true power.

True, but his true form is a pure energy being equal to that of a fully-powerred Galactus, or even greater.

And Odin was TERRIFIED of Galactus and had to make a deal with him in order to leave thier dimension alone.

Thunderstrike
Uh, Imperiex is by no way, shape, or form anywhere near the power of Galactus, so there goes that argument. Nipplehead is pathetic.

Odin is omnipotent in Asgard. He's gonna take Gungir and fry Nipplehead's ass like the pathetic whelp that he is. Pretty Damn sure Beta Ray and Thor could tear those probes to bits.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Darksaint
True, but his true form is a pure energy being equal to that of a fully-powerred Galactus, or even greater.

And Odin was TERRIFIED of Galactus and had to make a deal with him in order to leave thier dimension alone.

Odin wasnt terrified of Galactus, he was terrified of Celestials. He mistakenly thought Galactus was a Celestial and as such representative of all Celestials.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Uh, Imperiex is by no way, shape, or form anywhere near the power of Galactus, so there goes that argument. Nipplehead is pathetic.

Odin is omnipotent in Asgard. He's gonna take Gungir and fry Nipplehead's ass like the pathetic whelp that he is. Pretty Damn sure Beta Ray and Thor could tear those probes to bits.

You are right, Imperiex is ABOVE galactus. Planet eater vs universe destroyer.

I know you don't like the character, but that is NO reason to use creative license to power to guy to sub thanos levels.

Thunderstrike
Avalon, he was completely reliant on tech to destroy it. Sorry, but there's no evidence he's above Galactus. Common knowledge that Galactus could destroy the universe if he wanted, but it's not in his character. You can't judge something's power level by its intentions.

Avalonofthewind
Avalon, he was completely reliant on tech to destroy it. Sorry, but there's no evidence he's above Galactus. Common knowledge that Galactus could destroy the universe if he wanted, but it's not in his character. You can't judge something's power level by its intentions.

"Common knowledge" are forum rumors... Galactus has never demonstrated the power to destroy universes... even the so called dangerous Abraxas can't just destroy the universe.

Imperiex WAS the big bang that formed the DC universe, and he's still around after his mission completed. Galactus had to be saved from a big bang.

Thunderstrike
Actually, it's not a forum rumour when I own The Origin of Galactus. He's as powerful as his siblings Eternity and Death. He's way over Imperiex's head.

Avalonofthewind
Actually, it's not a forum rumour when I own The Origin of Galactus. He's as powerful as his siblings Eternity and Death. He's way over Imperiex's head.

He's their sibling...very true...but nowhere does it say that Galactus has universe destroying might.

Even if he did, that would just put him on par with Imperiex as he already has that ability.

Thunderstrike
Death said he had the ability to destroy it ten times over, thus where that came from. Also, Imperiex was relient on technology to do it. That's about it. Galactus could do it with sheer power.

Avalonofthewind
Death said he had the ability to destroy it ten times over, thus where that came from. Also, Imperiex was relient on technology to do it. That's about it. Galactus could do it with sheer power.

When actually performing the big bang...Imperiex used no tech.
Galactus has to feed off planets just to survive. Do you have a scan of death saying this, or any actual proof?

Thunderstrike
If I had a scanner, I'd show you. All the stuff about his power level, origin, and so forth is in The Origin of Galactus, and it reitorated on in issues of Silver Surfer and other cosmic comics. Basically, he's gonna create the Big Bang that ends the MU, then his herald at the time will become the next Galactus. I don't have a scanner though. I think they have all the info in Wikipedia though. It's one of the few comic articles that has it correct, down to the letter.

Avalonofthewind
If I had a scanner, I'd show you. All the stuff about his power level, origin, and so forth is in The Origin of Galactus, and it reitorated on in issues of Silver Surfer and other cosmic comics. Basically, he's gonna create the Big Bang that ends the MU, then his herald at the time will become the next Galactus. I don't have a scanner though. I think they have all the info in Wikipedia though. It's one of the few comic articles that has it correct, down to the letter.

So basically, at some point, Galactus is going to become what Imperiex already is. Interesting.

I'll snoop around and see what I can find.

Superherovandal
actually i'd say that Imperiex is more powerful. I mean when Imperiex's suit is destroyed it recreates the big bang when Galactus' suit is destroyed he becomes a star. and Galactus lost to Guardian.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
When actually performing the big bang...Imperiex used no tech.
Galactus has to feed off planets just to survive. Do you have a scan of death saying this, or any actual proof?

When was it shown he didn't use tech to create the bigbang?.....or target specific points in the universe, like say...earth.

GODSCRIBE
Imperiex invades Asgard and dies a horrible death.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
When was it shown he didn't use tech to create the bigbang?.....or target specific points in the universe, like say...earth. On the same note, this is actual on panel feat of Imperiex vs the word of a character on Galactus' potential. See the difference?

It's also worth mentioning that Darkseid, Superman, and DC's "Eternity" Kismet, had to combine to destroy his armor, and still he succeeded.

He had to go to Earth because he knew it was his destiny to do such, at the end of the series, you'll notice his realisation of the fact that he had to come to Earth, for Superman and friends to do what they did, so he could do what was his purpose to do.... as if by the will of a higher power, it seems..

Thunderstrike

Juntai
Ah, Speculation then.

Thunderstrike
Juntai, you're not reading what I said. Speculation is saying that Imperiex is as powerful as Galactus. It's flat out truth that Galactus' word is his bond. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean shit.

Juntai
Juntai, you're not reading what I said. Speculation is saying that Imperiex is as powerful as Galactus. It's flat out truth that Galactus' word is his bond. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean shit. All you have is one character claiming another character never lies, and then him saying not a whole lot relative to anything at all. Just babble. What is SAID of Galactus and what is SHOWN of Galactus are far different than his claims. You simply can't trust off the wall random claims in comics most of the time.

Needless to say, Galactus has nothing to do with how bad bad Imperiex can mop up Asgard.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Juntai
All you have is one character claiming another character never lies, and then him saying not a whole lot relative to anything at all. Just babble. What is SAID of Galactus and what is SHOWN of Galactus are far different than his claims.

I just told you why he doesn't go around blowing up galaxies! It's not in his f*cking character you senseless pariah! It's not a claim if his siblings are saying it's the truth, and he's not the type to lie. What's going on is the fact that you're using every excuse in the book to say Imperiex is over Galactus, when that's a crock of shit. Superman doesn't need to go tearing people's heads off their shoulders to believe he can do it, so Galactus shouldn't need to blow up a Galaxy ten times over to show he can do it. Stop being a dick and read the facts, you senseless dope!

Juntai
I just told you why he doesn't go around blowing up galaxies! It's not in his f*cking character you senseless pariah! It's not a claim if his siblings are saying it's the truth, and he's not the type to lie. What's going on is the fact that you're using every excuse in the book to say Imperiex is over Galactus, when that's a crock of shit. Superman doesn't need to go tearing people's heads off their shoulders to believe he can do it, so Galactus shouldn't need to blow up a Galaxy ten times over to show he can do it. Stop being a dick and read the facts, you senseless dope! LOLOL. I'll go ahead and claim victory after that show.

Thunderstrike
LOLOL. I'll go ahead and claim victory after that show.

What victory? All you babble is the fact that you won't read solid proof. Just the fact I'm calling you an idiot doesn't mean that I'm wrong. In fact, you're flat out ignorant. I give reference and perfect reason, and you deny it like a petty child on a playground saying, "nuh uh. It's not true cuz I say it is." Don't bring the whole, "if he doesn't do it then he can't" crap on these forums, because it's shows nothing but your own stupidity.

btw, Spectre sucks.

Juntai
What victory? All you babble is the fact that you won't read solid proof. Just the fact I'm calling you an idiot doesn't mean that I'm wrong. In fact, you're flat out ignorant. I give reference and perfect reason, and you deny it like a petty child on a playground saying, "nuh uh. It's not true cuz I say it is." Don't bring the whole, "if he doesn't do it then he can't" crap on these forums, because it's shows nothing but your own stupidity.

btw, Spectre sucks. Character claims are not solid proof. Spiderman claimed Sentry can whoop Galactus.
Thanos claimed he had become God when he got the Infinity Gauntlet.
Thanos again claimed he became God when he got the HotU.
Batman claimed he could take down Spectre in volume 4.

There really is no margin for comparison.
I never said Imperiex is more powerful than Galactus in this thread.
I said "it's on panel feat, vs random claim".
And you've only proven me right, and threw a temper tantrum.
Way to go kid.

btw? I don't care what think of a comic character. -shrugs.-

Avalonofthewind

btw, Spectre sucks.

Dude....what are you doing? You're coming across as an immature fanboy. Why are you flipping out like that? Juntai did not insult you.
There is no need for character name calling or member name calling especially if he really is debating with you rather than just babbling things out and insulting you.

Thunderstrike
Character claims are not solid proof. Spiderman claimed Sentry can whoop Galactus.

No. He claimed that Sentry stalemated Galactus, which is yet to be seen, but may in the future.

Thanos claimed he had become God when he got the Infinity Gauntlet.
Thanos again claimed he became God when he got the HotU.

Thanos by all intents and purposes was omnipotent, but did not have the true wisdom to run the universe himself. He realized in the end that it was meaningless, but he was omnipotent. He just didn't know how to wield so much power.
Batman claimed he could take down Spectre in volume 4.

Batman supposedly can take anyone down, "because he's Batman." It just goes with the mythos.

I never said Imperiex is more powerful than Galactus in this thread.
I said "it's on panel feat, vs random claim".

It's not a random claim at all. You have all of Asgard, the Watchers, and many more celestial hosts that have said that Galactus is as powerful as he says he is.

And you've only proven me right, and threw a temper tantrum.
Way to go kid.
I haven't proven you right at all. What I've proven is that you don't read and think at the same time. I gave total reason as to why Galactus doesn't go around and throwing his power at people. It just doesn't happen. You, however, did not read what I said, and outright called me a liar, challenging my credibility. Like I've said before, it's like Balaam and his donkey. Who is the biger ass? So, who's the bigger fool? The ignorant man or the one who doesn't like being called a liar?

by the bye, Asgard is still taking this.

Juntai
No. He claimed that Sentry stalemated Galactus, which is yet to be seen, but may in the future.

Thanos by all intents and purposes was omnipotent, but did not have the true wisdom to run the universe himself. He realized in the end that it was meaningless, but he was omnipotent. He just didn't know how to wield so much power.

Batman supposedly can take anyone down, "because he's Batman." It just goes with the mythos.

It's not a random claim at all. You have all of Asgard, the Watchers, and many more celestial hosts that have said that Galactus is as powerful as he says he is.

I haven't proven you right at all. What I've proven is that you don't read and think at the same time. I gave total reason as to why Galactus doesn't go around and throwing his power at people. It just doesn't happen. You, however, did not read what I said, and outright called me a liar, challenging my credibility. Like I've said before, it's like Balaam and his donkey. Who is the biger ass? So, who's the bigger fool? The ignorant man or the one who doesn't like being called a liar?

by the bye, Asgard is still taking this. Problem is, you don't have the feats to back anything. So it's still claims vs feat, like I said, nothing you said changes that. And you still threw a temper tantrum and acted severaly childish because you know it's true. You're trying to argue who's more powerful, I'm merely saying characters claiming things on a whim doesn't make it true. I never claimed Imperiex was more powerful, or that Galactus was more powerful, or anything. I even game examples of why character claims can't be trusted, and you just babbled off nonsense in retort to each. Each of your rebuttles to me in peticular in this thread have proven way off point, void of anything useful and/or downright insulting.

I'm done.

Adam Warlock
Rune King Thor is powered by the Uni-Power here. Won't that make a difference? Cosmic powers(Uni-Power) + Odinforce + Rune Magic + Physical attirbutes amplification(Uni-Power ) + homefield advantage....

Asgard has a bit of advantage in my opinion.

Superherovandal
yes he probably could destroy the armor but then Asgard would be screwed.

Superherovandal

by the bye, Asgard is still taking this.

nothing for nothing but your looking like a fanboy the way your insulting someone of a COMIC BOOK debate its not real. The insults they aren't the way to do things and if you continue this there is a very good chance you could be banned. stop the insulting. just because others dont believe opinion DOES NOT mean that you can insult them.

Tshern
What's uni-force and how does it effect RKT?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Tshern
What's uni-force and how does it effect RKT?

Captain Universe powers only manifests itself in times of crisis. RKT can already pretty much do everything the Uni-Power grants, but the physical attribute amplification would be phenomenal.

Here's a link that describes the Uni-Power:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainuniverse.htm

Adam Warlock
A wiki link to describe the Uni-Power:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Universe

Tshern
Thanks a lot, Adam.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
You are right, Imperiex is ABOVE galactus. Planet eater vs universe destroyer.

I know you don't like the character, but that is NO reason to use creative license to power to guy to sub thanos levels.

If galactus wanted he can destroy the universe. he just chooses not to because he is not obsesed with power, he only cares about sustaining his life force.

the Darkone
Galactus is more powerful then people realize, it's that he doesn't show it off like some beings in comics. Asgard in it's own realm is to powerful for Imperiex, Odin will unleashed the destroyer on their Imperiex and the probes ass, and then Odin will absorb all of asgard and the nine worlds into himself and stick his spear up Imperiex ass. Asgard=omnipotent in their own realm.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus is more powerful then people realize, it's that he doesn't show it off like some beings in comics. Asgard in it's own realm is to powerful for Imperiex, Odin will unleashed the destroyer on their Imperiex and the probes ass, and then Odin will absorb all of asgard and the nine worlds into himself and stick his spear up Imperiex ass. Asgard=omnipotent in their own realm.

Odin, easily the most powerful of all "sky father" types, alone has more than enough power to take out Imperiex. He has seen off far more powerful universe destroyer types like Galactus and Surtur so its unlikely that Imperiex would even attempt something so utterly futile unless he was able to get some inside help from Loki.

Crease

DigiMark007
I just told you why he doesn't go around blowing up galaxies! It's not in his f*cking character you senseless pariah! It's not a claim if his siblings are saying it's the truth, and he's not the type to lie. What's going on is the fact that you're using every excuse in the book to say Imperiex is over Galactus, when that's a crock of shit. Superman doesn't need to go tearing people's heads off their shoulders to believe he can do it, so Galactus shouldn't need to blow up a Galaxy ten times over to show he can do it. Stop being a dick and read the facts, you senseless dope!

It doesn't matter what the validity of the others person's facts are, or what type of argument he was producing. It doesn't justify that kind of bashing and swearing. This will be an informal warning, but with the intensity of that post, I'm not in the mood for too many more chances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.