IGN's top ten comic book movie villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/703/703005p1.html

There they are.But I don't agree that Hackman's Luthor is better than McKellan's Magneto.

S.S
I agree with the list for the most part.
Why is cat women so low she's not that great........
I would of liked if they put Jameson some where on the list.

DigiMark007
Good list. Finally a commercial list of something that isn't completely screwed up *looks at Wizard magazine and every list they've ever made*

Superman_045
McKellan's Magneto is definitely better than Hackman's Lex Luthor.

NoFate007
Hackman's Luthor shouldn't even be considered in these type of things. He's nothing like Luthor. Idk why people love it so much.

IGN's wrong lol.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by NoFate007
Hackman's Luthor shouldn't even be considered in these type of things. He's nothing like Luthor. Idk why people love it so much.

IGN's wrong lol.

It doesn't necessarily have to be just like the comics. He just creates a unique and watchable character.

NoFate007
No, but it should be at least a little bit like the comic character. Luthor isn't a funny character in the comics - they shouldn't have made him like that. I mean, come on. He wears the wig and takes it off at the end like that? Luthor is supposed to be an evil genius, not the mad "Before Guy" on a Rogaine commercial.

Thunderstrike
Darn Right Zod is numero uno. Don't see why Ock was so high on the list. Dafoe was better as Gobby.

ScarletSpider
Dafoe had the stupid mask which distinctly failed to strike fear.

I think Hackman made the list because of his South Park appearances. Superman movies be damned! "The villainous...HACKMAN"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.