Yusuke vs. Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho vs. Inuyasha. In a no holding back brawl.

They're at Full power.

My bets on Yusuke

NBT
Yusuke!! No competion!!

Tallis
well inu does have the backlash wave

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Tallis
well inu does have the backlash wave

Hence all of Yusuke's Sprit energy attacks being useless....And out of Pure Strength, my vote goes to Inuyasha.

Tallis
HA I just rememberred the BackLash wave only works on demon energy, Yusuke almost always uses spirit energy

Darth Macabre
HA I just rememberred the BackLash wave only works on demon energy, Yusuke almost always uses spirit energy

You said they were both at full power....Therefore he is using his demon energy.

Tallis
yes but that doesn't neccecarily limit his use to only using Demon Energy.

The thing that makes Yusuke as great as he is, is his ability to adapt to new situations and take find a way to punch through it. Once he see's that demon energy wont work he'll blast Inuyasha with a spirit Gun.

Also note Yusuke has the power to destroy the world and to litterally pick up oceans and slam them at people. I doubt Inuyasha has those types of feats. Plus Yusuke is just so much faster than Inuyasha, and has a lot more variaty in combat while Inuyasha only has three techniques with his sword, and a few with his claws, but he'll most surely lose if he goes hand to hand.

Truly I think Inuyasha would've had a shot if he had been a better swordsman, but he only uses the Tessaiga like a club. If the creators of Inuyasha where to focus more on his sword skills it should make Inuyasha faster and a lot more strategic in combat and might get him on par with Yusuke as far as being able to understand your opponent.

I mean I litterally saw in episode on Inuyasha where he used the same ineffective technique twice that did nothing to hurt naraku than to hurt his comapanions. Inuyasha just is'nt a smart fighter.

And when fighting an S class Demon Inuyasha would surely bend to Yusuke. heck I'll even go so far as to say that Kuwabara might be a better match for Inuyasha than Yusuke.

actually now that I think about it the only person who I can see actually matching Yusuke is either Sesshomaru or Naraku himself. Inuyasha just is'nt on their level yet.

Darth Macabre
Wow, you greatly over-estimate Yu Yu Hakusho characters. Isn't on their level yet? He's at full power, there is no yet, if he's at full power. Either he is at their level or he isn't....There is no yet when they're both at full power.

Tallis
Not really I've been watching episodes on Youtube. If you watch the episodes, you'll find everything I said about Yusuke to be true, as well as being said by some of the characters as well. I recall Genkai saying to Yusuke "If you wanted to destroy the world thats your choice none of us would be strong enough to stop you"

Darth Macabre
Not really I've been watching episodes on Youtube. If you watch the episodes, you'll find everything I said about Yusuke to be true, as well as being said by some of the characters as well. I recall Genkai saying to Yusuke "If you wanted to destroy the world thats your choice none of us would be strong enough to stop you"

lol If "I" watch the episodes? I've watched the anime, and read the manga 10 times over again....And trust me, you're greatly over estimating his abilities....He's strong, but not strong enough to "lift" oceans.

But I do agree Yusuke would probably win....6/10 times.

spencerspider
I would say Yusuke.

White Reeper
Inuyasha would win ,because he would do anything to win like he dose not give up or have really any weak points and if Inuyasha was at full power he would be full demond and have great power .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.