Today on the bus....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
So I take the city bus everyday to and from school and there's usually some pretty interesting people on it. Today it was getting a little packed to some older guy sat next to me. Not usually big deal but in this case... shock

This guy looked like he should be a professor or something. Tall, moustache, glasses, jeans, dress shirt and a blazer. I dunno. I was listening to my music (SoaD for those wondering) and I heard him talking. I took out one of my ear phones thinking he was talking to me but he wasn't. I turned down my music so I could hear what he was saying and stuff and he was just saying everything he saw. blink

Some of the things he said...

"Brick houses, brick houses, brick houses in a row on the street..."

"Staples Business Depot, Chapters, truck..."

"Kingsway, Dairy Queen, McDonald's..."

And almost everytime he would say something he would rub his chin like this guy.. hmm

It was weird.

DarkC
He's probably doing some kind of therapy. stick out tongue

The master has spoken.

Kharhmah
He might have had OCD

Ronny
I ride the bus alot and I like to pretend I'm a whack job. happy

And repeating things you see is a common way to over come car sickness. yes Maybe he was crazy...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Kharhmah
He might have had OCD
Ohh never thought of that.

I was also thinking he may have been autistic. erm

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Ohh never though of that.
*brain explodes*

Kharhmah
Ohh never though of that.

I was also thinking he may have been autistic. erm
Maybe. hmm

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
*brain explodes*
Shh I added the t. ninja

Dawson
That's odd. But, they're correct, he very well could have had OCD. among other things.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Maybe. hmm

hmm

DarkC
Shh I added the t. ninja
I noticed, dear. laughing

Ladyluck
I noticed, dear. laughing
stick out tongue

DarkC
stick out tongue
Women are just so good at the multitasking, eh. stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Women are just so good at the multitasking, eh. stick out tongue

Damn right. stick out tongue

DarkC
Damn right. stick out tongue
*savage prod to forehead*

ROYALGUARD
make a ladyluck's bus experience thread.

Tired Hiker
I think the guy was telling headquarters what he was seeing so they could pinpoint his location! For he may have been placed on the bus by the enemy while he was unconcious!

Lightningrod
you know what, i hate busses, they should improve the bus system here in the Phoenix metro area, it makes me sick, almost every damn bus there is only standing room, i believe they should have more room!!!!!

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I think the guy was telling headquarters what he was seeing so they could pinpoint his location! For he may have been placed on the bus by the enemy while he was unconcious!

I think you may be right.

Originally posted by Lightningrod
you know what, i hate busses, they should improve the bus system here in the Phoenix metro area, it makes me sick, almost every damn bus there is only standing room, i believe they should have more room!!!!!

I live in a pretty small city so it only gets busy during rush hour and stuff. Do you have those buses that have those springy shock things in the middle making the bus almost twice it's normal size?

Mišt
Interesting story...but you missed the most important part...

What SoaD song?hmm

AOR
So I take the city bus everyday to and from school and there's usually some pretty interesting people on it. Today it was getting a little packed to some older guy sat next to me. Not usually big deal but in this case... shock

This guy looked like he should be a professor or something. Tall, moustache, glasses, jeans, dress shirt and a blazer. I dunno. I was listening to my music (SoaD for those wondering) and I heard him talking. I took out one of my ear phones thinking he was talking to me but he wasn't. I turned down my music so I could hear what he was saying and stuff and he was just saying everything he saw. blink

Some of the things he said...

"Brick houses, brick houses, brick houses in a row on the street..."

"Staples Business Depot, Chapters, truck..."

"Kingsway, Dairy Queen, McDonald's..."

And almost everytime he would say something he would rub his chin like this guy.. hmm

It was weird.

For starters it was a new city, and I was trying to find my way around. I don't like street names, so I memorize land marks...sooooorrrryyyyy

Ladyluck

Ladyluck
Originally posted by AOR
For starters it was a new city, and I was trying to find my way around. I don't like street names, so I memorize land marks...sooooorrrryyyyy

Well try to keep it down next time disgust

Mišt
I believe it was She's Like Heroin. big grin

Well thensneaky2

Wanna make out?confused

AOR
Well try to keep it down next time disgust

Hey, you took the earphones out, not me

Ladyluck

AOR
eek! ohhhhh shut down...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by AOR
eek! ohhhhh shut down...

Teehee angel

Mišt
Ok droolio

Wait.. with you? No. no expression

No I wasnt offering, just checkingno expression

Ladyluck

Mišt
I dunno. Sounded like an offer to me. no expression

No no...hence the confused smilie......ermm

Ladyluck

AOR

AOR
Right. You're just mad because you got rejected. mhm

and we've got a steal eek!

Lightningrod
I think you may be right.

I live in a pretty small city so it only gets busy during rush hour and stuff. Do you have those buses that have those springy shock things in the middle making the bus almost twice it's normal size?

the extended buses are not on all routes here

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Lightningrod
the extended buses are not on all routes here

Extended! That's the word.... Anyways, that sucks. We don't even have those here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.