Gog vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
Here's another skyfather matchup.

Darth Kal-El
Depowered Tyrant (i assume it's depowered) would win.

Jabba the Hutt
Round 1) Depowered
Round 2) Full powered

Darth Kal-El
Depowered wins.
Full powered owns.

Jabba the Hutt
Where art thou Mider?

Thunderstrike
gog is the skyfather are you a moron he has more power than ganthet lolz and peple who power him you know nothing stopmaking fun of me i have resources that are crediabl and you shutup.

That sound good?
Seriously though. Gog isn't Skyfather level by any means. He just clones himself a lot. Tyrant would pick his teeth with Gog.

Thanos_6383
Tyrant owns him.

Jabba the Hutt
I mean't skyfathers according to mider.

the Darkone
Mider don't know sh**, Tyrant is a planet destroyer being. In other words Tyrant will make Gog his b***h like he did to silver surfer,beta ray bill, gladiator, jack of hearts, terrax, morg, legacy, gaymende, damn that was a impressive ass whooping he lay on them damn some body download some of those pics.

Mider
gog would lose to tyrant but he is indeed stronger then the quintessance members one on one if you knew anything youd know that i dont even need to state sources just read kingdom come.

spideycarnage
is gog a skyfather being, i thought he was equal to supreman????

leonidas
good lord, this whole 'gog' thing is getting out of hand . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

gog (continuity gog -- i don't know jack about kingdom come gog, and don't CARE about him . . .) is NOT skyfather level! BUT . . . his powerset makes him enormously difficult to defeat -- for anyone. in this case, nothing shown of gog would indicate he has the ability to do enough damage with an attack to physically harm tyrant. otoh, it might be tough for tyrant to beat gog with his hypertime control. unless tyrant is able to manipulate time somehow, or block gog's access to hypertime (a possibility given his powerlevel) finishing gog would be practically impossible. i'm not sure of gog is smart enough to be able to travel back in time to find some weakness of tyrant that he might exploit (that's what he does -- he pulls copies of himself from hypertime, or he travels back in time to LEARN about opponents, to study them and find weaknesses and ways to beat them) in battle -- or if tyrant HAS a weakness to exploit.

either tyrant kills him (seems a reasonable assumption given his power) or gog pulls a draw because tyrant can't hinder his hypertime control.

Thunderstrike
Thanks, Leonidas. I'm actually saving all that to my comp every time Mider says Gog is skyfather.

Mider
maybe you save it cause you have a odd obsession with me since you always follow me around, but KC gog is indeed above skyfather read the comic and be quiet please, he defeated a flash that makes a normal flash seem slow motion in comparrision and a GL who is the strongest GL in the universe he also was unaffected by a superman who controlled hypertime, he is indeed above skyfather.

Rick/Genis
Galactus would still beat him though stick out tongue

spideycarnage
or tyrant

Rick/Genis
Hahaha.. What Comic book can I find Tyrant in? Seems Intriguing

spideycarnage
Cosmic Powers #1-6
Silver Surfer vol. 3 #78-82
Silver Surfer vol. 3 #101-109

Rick/Genis
are those issues going to be harder to find by any chance?

spideycarnage
maybe there pretty old, they were made in the 90's. u can try downloading them from limewire or something.

Rick/Genis
maybe I shall...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.