Green Lantern(Hal) vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

bitca730
Depends on the environment...

Ive never seen Blackbolt lose a fight, so I choose Green Lantern.

Murda Mase
Green Lantern(Hal) would win, because Black Bolt never loses a fight.

nightwing 1996
who is black bolt

Murda Mase
Some introvert with a tuning fork on his head.

Originally posted by nightwing 1996
who is black bolt The guy in the middle of the thread starters sig.

nightwing 1996
he looks pretty cool what is his power

Murda Mase
Sign language

Originally posted by nightwing 1996
he looks pretty cool what is his power He has a plethora of powers.

Thunderstrike
He screams, people die. Blackbolt wins.

nightwing 1996
yeah blackbolt would win

Grimm22
Blackbolt takes this, as much as I love Hal.

Blackbolt can go head to head in fist fights with the Thing even though he is substantually weaker than Ben, has the most powerful voice in existance and also has some kind of energy beam head as far as I know of

Validus
Wow, the Thing. Hal can physical grapple with top tier bricks like Superman. I'd love to see BB get owned in a hand to hand fight with Hal "One Punch" Jordan.

Rick/Genis
in a purely physical fight, blackbolt would loose... obviously. But That scream... Black Bolt would accidently murder GL.

Validus
No, his auto shield would handle the scream just like it handled the Anti-Life Equation bomb.

Rick/Genis
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll BB's Scream is YELLOW NOW stick out tongue

(I made that up, by the way)

Seriously though... it's BB's Scream is an electron particle effect... it's not an explosion. I think it might get through. And GL can't put up some kind of sound barrier because BB broke that already, what's to stop him from doing it again?

Superherovandal
if Kyle can block the Big Bang Hal can easily block Bolt's scream. and win. 8/10

TheKahn
As much as I like Black Bolt, I'd have to go with Hal in this one. Just look at the GL respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t366379.html . The ring grants Hal a near endless degree of versatility. Also add in the fact that he should have a considerable speed, strength, and durability advantage.

Tshern
Got incapacitated when Deathstroke hit him to the nuts with a stick and also got his fingers broken by the same guy.

Superherovandal
cause DS has one of the largest jobber auras in comics. duh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.