insane clown posse comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
i met a guy on here who had all the comics of ICP i have the following

insane clown posse ups and downs of the wicked clownz
insane clown posse the amazing jeckal brothers
insane clown posse raze dessertz of glass
insane clown posse hallowicked
insane clown posse hallz of illusion
insane clown posse the pendulam 1-12

i think i still need a few i think i need the following

mr johnsons head
and
dark carnival

if anyone can help me out that would be a big help if any of you have these comics name your price.

Murda Mase
Fellatio from a female you know.

FG725
I didnt even know they had comics omg thats friggin awesome ICP rules!

Thunderstrike
ICP sucks.

FG725
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
ICP sucks.
oh please ICP owns

Soleran
ICP makes me laugh, the eminem rip song was good for a chuckle.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by FG725
oh please ICP owns

I just took a dump. That dump I just took was five times more talented. They're just a couple of crackheads with face paint.

S.S
ICP suck,their music sucks,there video game suck.And I think the fat one sucks (pun definitely intended)

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by S.S
ICP suck,their music sucks,there video game suck.And I think the fat one sucks (pun definitely intended)

yes

Something we can definately agree on, SS.

FG725
Originally posted by Soleran
ICP makes me laugh, the eminem rip song was good for a chuckle. yeah slim anus

Murda Mase
Anybody have scnas of these comics?

Mider
take it somewhere else thunderstrike and all you who come just to bag on the band im not interested in the music just the comics if any one got the ones im missing then speak up big grin and name your price.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Mider
take it somewhere else thunderstrike and all you who come just to bag on the band im not interested in the music just the comics if any one got the ones im missing then speak up big grin and name your price.

Hey, Mider. Living Tribunal rules. Spectre, Gog, and Doomsday suck.

Mider
i dont really believe that i care what you think thunderstrike just take it somewhere else.

Black Adam
ICP sucks.

stop trolling.

Thunderstrike
Trolling and Truth are two different things. I'm being honest.

Mider
i dont CARE THIS ISNT A COMMENT THREAD THIS IS A THREAD WHERE I ASKED A QUESTION AND ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN ANSWER NOT YOUR DUMB COMMENTS THUNDERSTRIKE.

badabing
All caps = mad furiousranting

Thunderstrike
Awww. I made the little guy mad.

I've seen the comics. They're pretty dumb. Not worth the paper they're printed on. Hard to find a music based comic book that's good.

Mider
try kiss psycho circus now beat it

Thunderstrike
Or what? I've read Psycho Circus. It was pretty good.

FG725
Mider if he bothers you that much and you cant just skip his post then put him on your ignore list

Thunderstrike
Mider won't. He thinks he can prove me wrong. He's still a tool. He won't put me on ignore until I rub it in his face how innacurate he is. I should thank him though. I got the opportunity to kill the Slade myths because of him.

Mider
i just want him out of here this thread has nothing to do with him

Thunderstrike
Open thread. I can say what I want about it.

Mider
do threads open for any purpose or do they open with a specific purpose such as deadpool vs spiderman does wolverine come into the fray when there is no point of him being there less its to show feats, so why are you bringing your comments in here when there not wanted and it may be an open thread but that doesnt mean you can do whatever you want here.

Thunderstrike
You can do whatever you want on other threads. I can say what I want here. I can tell someone if something is or is not worth buying, and can say it as much as I want. You can't do anything about it Mider. Deal with it.

grey fox
Ouch Mider got served.....

Thunderstrike
Fox, when don't I serve him up a dish?

Mider
thunderstrike can your head even fit through your doorway, the slade rumors wow you point out some bullcrap stuff when on panal he would own wolvie and other people ive said he could when all you can do is say that im wrong cause of this and that with no legitamite proof, then you go resorting to name calling like a five year old do i call you names? And no this thread isnt for you telling me whats worth buying or not its for saying if you got it or not.

Thunderstrike
Oooh. Scary Mider. What's the matter? Wanna hurt me? Kid, until the day you can back up your claims, you will never be near my intelligence and cunning. Even if you could back up a quarter of what you said, I will smack you down every single time. Every time you try to ruin a debate with your lies and poor imagination, I'm going to serve you a cold dose of reality until you get it. Consider me the Thor to your Loki. I've got the power of knowledge. You're just a tool.

http://w6rec.com/duane/bmw/toolkit/tool1.jpg

Mider
actually your the liar, and cunning and intelligence? what drugs are you taking, and when have you ever smacked me down? Please name me once you never bring any good proof against me your just a punk who sounds really smart and fancy and thus people like gray fox listen to you cause you have the big fancy letters, and who you calling a kid i dont follow others around just to bother them like im in fourth grade like you do are you secretly in love with me since you have come to follow me into another forum? I mean geez dude im not like that.

jumpmann
ICP sucks.
nothing else can be added to this comment, its perfect

Mider
im only missing mr johnsons head and dark carnival do they suck i wouldnt know i havent read them im obsessive compulsive about things like that dont ask its to much to explain i just need all the issues before i can read or at the least dark carnival since i think mr johnsons head is just an ashcan

Mider
id pay 50 bucks for insane clown posse dark carnival and mr johnsons head and thats the minimum id pay for anyone who had them.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Mider
actually your the liar, and cunning and intelligence? what drugs are you taking, and when have you ever smacked me down? Please name me once you never bring any good proof against me your just a punk who sounds really smart and fancy and thus people like gray fox listen to you cause you have the big fancy letters, and who you calling a kid i dont follow others around just to bother them like im in fourth grade like you do are you secretly in love with me since you have come to follow me into another forum? I mean geez dude im not like that.

Wait, you're in fourth grade? I smell a permaban.

Mider
im 20 years old and i graduated high school i said i wasnt in fourth grade like him.

Mider
does anyone know what kinda stories these comics have and what kind of powers the brothers have?

jumpmann
the powers of being the worst characters ever?

badabing
Mider, I forgot about this thread. What was the deal with you and Thunderstrike? He used to consider you a good debater.

Black Adam
Originally posted by badabing
Mider, I forgot about this thread. What was the deal with you and Thunderstrike? He used to consider you a good debater.

I think it was wolverine8888/Capt it up that he considered a good debator.

Mider was the one he was always arguing with.

don't really know why.

Mider
i dont think thunderstrike considered me a good debator i only ask what kinda powers these guys have cause i own all but 2 of there comics

Mider
the reason i think they might be good these comics i mean is cause someone who reviewed them said they where as gross and junk as faust by tim vigil.

Mider
bump

Mider
bump

jumpmann
lump

Mider
jump

Sea King
peter griffen

Mider
whattttttttttt

Sixth_Winged
ICP sucks ass. My 2 cents

Mider
yeah maybe next time you can bring something constructive like what my thread asks for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.