Got Stress, Headaches, Can't Sleep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Air Angel~
Everyone knows someone who is stressed, right?

Well did you know that stress is becoming the SILENT KILLER?

80% of people are affected by stress in some way, shape or form. Whether they have just a small bit, have bad road rage, or are on the point to where they have to take a TON of EXPENSIVE medication to cause their body to have a reaction against the stress (then most get addicted, and lets not forget all the side effects...etc).

What if there was a PROVEN natural supplement that could help you to reduce your stress levels, work as a sleeping aide, lowers high blood pressure, gets rid of headaches... and so much more.. would you want to know about it?

Would it be worth it to help you live a long healthy life?

Well now there is. This is the fastest growing all natural product on the market. It is so big that doctors are now recommending this product to their patients, rather than prescribing medication.

But don't just take my word on it. Check out this website and read about this incredible product.

(To purchase this product put in the IBO#.. 4394388)

My husband suffered from EXTREMELY bad migraines. They were so bad that the only way he could get rid of the pain was to go to the Emergency Room and get a shot of Imitrix. Thankfully he doesn't thanks to this awesome product. I won't go as far to say its a miracle product, but to him it is.

Please take a few minutes and pass this on. It could truly save someone's life, and if anything give them peace of mind.

Who likes being stressed? Not me!

a1hsauce
I thought doctors never prescribed or recommended anything herbal or natural cause they couldnt regulate or jack up the prices on it confused

BlackC@
Stress leads to suicide, so, kind of a silent killer, yes...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by ~Air Angel~

80% of people are affected by stress in some way, shape or form. Whether they have just a small bit, have bad road rage, or are on the point to where they have to take a TON of EXPENSIVE medication to cause their body to have a reaction against the stress (then most get addicted, and lets not forget all the side effects...etc).

What if there was a PROVEN natural supplement that could help you to reduce your stress levels, work as a sleeping aide, lowers high blood pressure, gets rid of headaches... and so much more.. would you want to know about it?

Well now there is. This is the fastest growing all natural product on the market. It is so big that doctors are now recommending this product to their patients, rather than prescribing medication.

But don't just take my word on it. Check out this website and read about this incredible product.

My husband suffered from EXTREMELY bad migraines. They were so bad that the only way he could get rid of the pain was to go to the Emergency Room and get a shot of Imitrix. Thankfully he doesn't thanks to this awesome product. I won't go as far to say its a miracle product, but to him it is.

Please take a few minutes and pass this on. It could truly save someone's life, and if anything give them peace of mind.

I really suffer from stress; work-related more than anything. I have pretty bad road rage, especially when I'm driving on the 101 here in Phoenix. Teenagers in their little ricers really piss me off, even more so than grandma's.

That supplement had better be worth the money.

K.Diddy

Smoke more pot smokin'

~Air Angel~
It is. If you have bad road rage you should get the T-Blast Extract. It works INSTANTLY!

As for the Doc comment by A1Sauce-- Doctors dont prescribe this stuff THEY RECOMMEND the product to their patients. There's a difference. And b/c this product was put together by top doctors its supported by all doctors.

~Air Angel~
If you want more testimonies on how its worked for other people there are some on the website. A friend of mine's grandmother has really bad arthritis and it relieved her pain quite a bit. For some people it is really good for an energy boost, but not for me...think i have too much energy. LOL! Umm what else. This stuff works really well and it is the best sleep aide I've ever had. What it does is it really works to aide in whatever your body needs at the time. It's all natural so there's not any junk in it. And 1 bottle will last you a month. 1 serving=1 tablespoon.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Smoke more pot smokin'

Yeah, pero es only temporary.

~Air Angel~
QM if you are serious about getting some stress reliever/road rage stopper get the TBX. Its a higher concentrate of Tunguska Blast. That's why it works instantly. Tunguska take anywhere from 5-15 mins depending on the person.

Quiero Mota
QM if you are serious about getting some stress reliever/road rage stopper get the TBX. Its a higher concentrate of Tunguska Blast. That's why it works instantly. Tunguska take anywhere from 5-15 mins depending on the person.

Is it an OTC?

How long does it last?

Do you have to take it continually?

~Air Angel~
What is OTC? No with this stuff you take it when you need it. The Tunguska Blast I take when I can't sleep and my husband takes it when he gets headaches (i do too).

The TBX you need to take for like when you are REALLY REALLY STRESSED and you need to calm instantly. With the Tunguska you will get calm, but it takes a little longer.

TBX is GREAT for road rage. Especially here in Tampa, FL b/c people drive crazy. There are at least 5 wrecks a day that we actually SEE. So it helps to calm me and keep me alert as well.

Quiero Mota
What is OTC?

Over The Counter drug. In other words, do I need a prescription or can I just buy it at Wal-Mart?

I thought that abbreviation was common knowledge.

Quiero Mota
TBX is GREAT for road rage. Especially here in Tampa, FL b/c people drive crazy. There are at least 5 wrecks a day that we actually SEE. So it helps to calm me and keep me alert as well.

So then I can just take it as needed?

Usually, I just use coffee or cigarettes for a quick stress fix.

Eis
I'm sorry, are you selling this stuff?

~Air Angel~
No its not available at Wal-Mart. No you don't need a prescription. Right now you can only get it online. I don't think the company is going to let others buy into this product. This is the site.
(when you go to buy it there will be a IBO # needed in order to purchase it. The # is 4394388)

~Air Angel~
I am promoting this stuff for someone who is in the company. I promote it BECAUSE I know that it works. I want to help people. Especially after what I used to go through with my husband who suffers from chronic migraines we tried EVERYTHING and this was the only thing that worked. To where he didn't have to go to the ER everytime.

LanceWindu
I am promoting this stuff for someone who is in the company. I promote it BECAUSE I know that it works. I want to help people. Especially after what I used to go through with my husband who suffers from chronic migraines we tried EVERYTHING and this was the only thing that worked. To where he didn't have to go to the ER everytime.

But isn't promoting it on KMC still spamming?

K.Diddy
I am promoting this stuff for someone who is in the company. I promote it BECAUSE I know that it works. I want to help people.

Bullshit no expression

PVS
spam is spam is spam

"hey everyone!!! buy this!!!" = spam

botankus
I even recall ~Air Angel~ being a mod a few years back. It was one of the small forums, I believe. It might have been the Transformers vs. Gobots forum.

debbiejo
I think it's great to know about a new herbal supplement. I'm into herbs...

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
spam is spam is spam

"hey everyone!!! buy this!!!" = spam is spam?

PVS
shouldn't you be courting krunk?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
shouldn't you be courting krunk?

I will in due time...

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by debbiejo
I think it's great to know about a new herbal supplement. I'm into herbs...

Word?

where's that potleaf smilie...

~Air Angel~
I used to be a Mod at HP & POTC. This is not spam. Spam has to do with other websites. This is the site where you can buy this product if they want to. This site is clean, there are no viruses, pop ups etc. So I didn't see the problem otherwise I wouldn't have advertised it. (Since I was a mod).

~AA~

PVS
I used to be a Mod at HP & POTC. This is not spam. Spam has to do with other websites. This is the site where you can buy this product if they want to. This site is clean, there are no viruses, pop ups etc. So I didn't see the problem otherwise I wouldn't have advertised it. (Since I was a mod).

~AA~

so its not spam so long as its not a scam? interesting.
perhaps you should contact the administration and inform them that the definition of spam has changed.

"No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly."

Bardock42

~AA~
Also, you double postet that thread.....what kind of Mod were you?

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
so its not spam so long as its not a scam? interesting.
perhaps you should contact the administration and inform them that the definition of spam has changed.

"No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly." I see nothing wrong with giving a link to help out people who are under stress. We give out links to everthing else around here... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.