Gotrek and Felix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Has anyone else on KMC read this series of books. I have started reading them, and have the large hardback collections, and it seems rather good so far

Lord Shadow Z
Keep on reading them because they are brilliant books. I am a massive fan of these characters, only own two books but I've managed to read them all and they all have something different.

WrathfulDwarf
Excellent Characters! Both come from the world of Warhammer Fantasy. big grin

I recently finished reading Trollslayer. Next I'm gonna read Skavenslayer and Demonslayer.

eleveninches
i have the first of the 2 big hardback editions (has trollslayer, skavenslayer, dragonslayer and daemonslayer). Gotrek is one bad mofo.

I hear that the newest one being written at the moment is orcslayer, but that it's not being written by william king

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by eleveninches
i have the first of the 2 big hardback editions (has trollslayer, skavenslayer, dragonslayer and daemonslayer). Gotrek is one bad mofo.

I hear that the newest one being written at the moment is orcslayer, but that it's not being written by william king

Not written by King? Won't be reading that one then.

eleveninches
That is what it said on the GW website, but the guy in my local GW store said it is going to be called kinslayer

WrathfulDwarf
Haven't heard anything on the next Felix and Gotrek book. I'm sure to read it. This series is exciting. Lots of action! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.