Civil War is upon us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
The actual war is decided here and now, on an open battlefield. This battle takes place in the arid, dry expanse of the Sahara desert. Anything, and I mean anything goes. The battle ends when every last member of the opposing team is either knocked out, or dead. There is no preperation, but each character gets their conventional weapons.

The first team is Iron Man's team (Pro-Registration)

Iron Man
Colossus
Luke Cage
Goliath
Ms. Marvel
Mr. Fantastic
Sentry
She-Hulk
Spider-Man
Bishop

The second team is Captain America's team (Anti-Registration)

Captain America
Black Bolt
Dr. Strange
Hulkling
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Kate Bishop
Namor
Patriot
Wiccan
Wolverine
Cyclops
The Thing

which team leaves the desert victorious?

Thunderstrike
Registration ain't happenin.

GODSCRIBE
They have the numbers surely, but they dont have as many powerhouses. I can see Sentry going beserk and whiping out half the other team.

grey fox
Anything goes .....

Ok , blackbolt let's loose with a scream while his teammates dive behind him , he takes out Luke Cage , Ms. Marvel ,Mr. Fantastic ,She-Hulk ,Spider-Man ,Bishop and Iron-Man

All that's now left is Sentry and Colossus , strange freezes time and Wolverine gut's sentry (with the rest of the heavy hitters pounding on him) Strange then teleports colossus into the sun and Sentries body into a black hole.

Team Against win big grin

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, Strange and Black Bolt are a deadly combination.

outarddwarf
Registration dies a horrible painful death involving spoons and a vodka bottle filled with cow dung!

bitca730
Just Dr. Strange, Black Bolt, Invisble Woman, & Namor alone take this...

crucifixio
Whats so ****ed up about this Civil War shit is that they got rid of Bruce...once his ass gets back down to earth there will be some consequences and repercussions 4 sendin him up there

Grimm22
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
The actual war is decided here and now, on an open battlefield. This battle takes place in the arid, dry expanse of the Sahara desert. Anything, and I mean anything goes. The battle ends when every last member of the opposing team is either knocked out, or dead. There is no preperation, but each character gets their conventional weapons.

The first team is Iron Man's team (Pro-Registration)

Iron Man
Colossus
Luke Cage
Goliath
Ms. Marvel
Mr. Fantastic
Sentry
She-Hulk
Spider-Man
Bishop

The second team is Captain America's team (Anti-Registration)

Captain America
Black Bolt
Dr. Strange
Hulkling
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Kate Bishop
Namor
Patriot
Wiccan
Wolverine
Cyclops
The Thing

which team leaves the desert victorious?

Actually Torch will be in a Coma so he isnt going to do much and I suspect that even though Ben will be against the registraition he will still fight with Reed.

DigiMark007
Wrong forum. There's also others threads dedicated to Civil War....even "events" don't deserve many threads devoted just to discussion. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.