Mace Windu: Play ball!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bespin Bart
My dad was watching something where Mace Windu was the man who taught Derek from the New York Yankees how to play baseball. It was hilarious! Mace Windu kept saying stuff like "His skills have made him...arrogant," or "He has gone to the Dark-side," because Derek kept saying he needed personal space and wanted to get away from Master Windu. At one point, Mace Windu was batting balls at Derek with his lightsaber! laughing out loud Derek, only a little boy, picked up Mace's lightsaber and asked "How does this work?" and ignited the lightsaber, and Mace simply replied, "Hey...give me that!"

Gundark
What show was this on ?

Captain REX
It looked like some sort of award show. I'll go ask me dad.

Nevermind. My parent's a pissed at each other over some stupid thing.

finti
well thats life

LanceWindu
This was the ESPY awards.

I didn't see it, but there's an article on it at TFN. They even have clips from the show.

ToMacco
I didn't watch it, but I knew it was on. I didn't know Jackson was hosting, or I'd have made more of an effort.

finti
hmm

Captain REX
i don't think he was hosting. Just in that skit. I didn't watch the whole thing, just that.

Gundark
Sounds like it was pretty funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.