Hey all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightningrod
I haven't started a new topic in awhile

But yesterday was just plain awesome, I spent the day with a guy, A guy I think was so extremely adorable, I thought at the end it was going really bad since I was tired, it was around 12 midnight, he had to go home because he had to wake up early, but I come on this morning he says I was very cute, interesting, funny, And he wants to go out on a date with me (which shocked me)

Have you ever had something like this happen, like where you go out, you have a good time then it gets quiet during the end since both are tired, you think it didn't go well over all then you are wrong when they ask you out?

Vinny Valentine
Hit him in the face with a lead pipe and tell him you only accept date requests before midnight. Then Pee on him. Then Tell him to pick you up at 8 on Monday.

Its So Ridicules it has to work hmm

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Lightningrod

But yesterday was just plain awesome, I spent the day with a guy, A guy I think was so extremely adorable, I thought at the end it was going really bad since I was tired, it was around 12 midnight, he had to go home because he had to wake up early, but I come on this morning he says I was very cute, interesting, funny, And he wants to go out on a date with me (which shocked me)

Have you ever had something like this happen, like where you go out, you have a good time then it gets quiet during the end since both are tired, you think it didn't go well over all then you are wrong when they ask you out?

plus since I am gay...

This thread is for everyone ok

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hit him in the face with a lead pipe and tell him you only accept date requests before midnight. Then Pee on him. Then Tell him to pick you up at 8 on Monday.

Its So Ridicules it has to work hmm

laughing out loud

But what happens if I don't have to pee?

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

But what happens if I don't have to pee?

Takes some water , add three table spoons of salt and two drops of yellow liquid found at the back of your fridge. = Pee.

Lightningrod
Takes some water , add three table spoons of salt and two drops of yellow liquid found at the back of your fridge. = Pee.

so scandalous it might work

ROYALGUARD
then try second date. see what happens.

Vinny Valentine
so scandalous it might work

mwahaha

I'm Bi Sexual, By the way no expression

mwahaha

Bun Bun

eek! Yeah i have had that happen. Man but the silence can kill sometimes erm

mwahaha

mwahaha

Me 2 stick out tongue

ROYALGUARD
i guess everyones bisexual in their own way..

Bloigen
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
i guess everyones bisexual in their own way..

I'm not.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'm not.

straight bi gay who cares stick out tongue

this thread is for everyone big grin

Lightningrod
mwahaha

mwahaha

no wonder you had female as gender one time stick out tongue

Bloigen
w00t

Vinny Valentine
no wonder you had female as gender one time stick out tongue

laughing out loud Yeah, My Favorite time of the month is Female Week.

Lightningrod
laughing out loud Yeah, My Favorite time of the month is Female Week.

when is that ? laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
when is that ? laughing out loud

Whenever I accidentl'y go into my Profile and see the Female/Male Gender thing. Then its that week big grin

Lightningrod
Whenever I accidentl'y go into my Profile and see the Female/Male Gender thing. Then its that week big grin
oh ok
good luck with thatstick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
oh ok
good luck with thatstick out tongue

Or When my boobs grow out each Month on the 12th.

AOR
shock

Lightningrod

oh so you going to grow boobs on my b-day in june :-p

that is just to funny, laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
oh so you going to grow boobs on my b-day in june :-p

that is just to funny, laughing out loud

laughing out loud Oh Yeah.

AOR
What the f**k?

leftright

WrathfulDwarf

I'm glad you had a good time Lightningrod. I had experiences like that before when I go out on dates. Lately I'm just having time for myself. I feel I need it for now. Eventually I might start going out again.

AOR
FIR.... errr WD, how's it been sweatdrop ermm

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
FIR.... errr WD, how's it been sweatdrop ermm

laughing out loud

Lightningrod
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm glad you had a good time Lightningrod. I had experiences like that before when I go out on dates. Lately I'm just having time for myself. I feel I need it for now. Eventually I might start going out again.

Thank you WD...IT is good to have time to yourself, but I have been with people that are total jerks, women are right guys can be total jerks sometimes sad

silver_tears
what did you guys end up doing during the day?

K.Diddy

laughing Now THAT is gay!

silver_tears
jackass

Leo.M

laughing

K.Diddy
Originally posted by silver_tears
jackass

I love you tookisss

silver_tears
Feeling's not mutual no2

K.Diddy
Feeling's not mutual no2

downHow will I ever deal with this rejection

silver_tears
Like you deal with all the others?

K.Diddy
Like you deal with all the others?

roll eyes (sarcastic) K.Diddy never gets rejected,HE rejects

but in the case of you Ms silver tears,I will make an acception

silver_tears
Wow, I'm flattered confused

K.Diddy
Wow, I'm flattered confused

Have a balloon as wellballoon

Lightningrod
what did you guys end up doing during the day?

Well yesterday was the date...

but first of all on that other thing, we went to a place called Desert Ridge, then went out riding for awhile around town, it was so nice

but yesterday, we went out to dinner, had ice cream, and held each other (I was thinking to myself, I miss this) I wanted to cry, plus at the end of the date we kissed, and he left me a message telling me he wanted to go again smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.