Thanos' Mind vs Luther's Mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
If you think that Thons' Mind is uberlings above Luther's, then what about Luther/Braniac merged mind???

grey fox
Thanos owns both of them. End of story....

superman41082
I think Luther is Thanos' equal in cunning. Luther, being just a regular man, has tricked very great minds, but Thanos has tricked gods, which can't be easy. Thanos has got to have a broader spectrum of knowledge with which to work, so that's why I added Braniac. I think that Braniac would have both of them in poise, however. He's a computer, and lacks emotion, while the other two could become agitated. I'd give the overall to Luther/Braniac merge.

grey fox
You just answered your own question.

Originally posted by superman41082
Luther, being just a regular man, has tricked very great minds, but Thanos has tricked gods, which can't be easy.

superman41082
Originally posted by grey fox
You just answered your own question.

Well it's just a discussion, and I realize I keep spelling Luthor* Luther. I've always done that since I was a kid. Anyways, I think that Thanos makes great use of what he's got, but Luthor makes unbelievable use of what he's got. I'd say strictly in the cunning sense, they're equal, however Thanos is Thanos, but if you add in Braniac, I think that Luthor/Braniac is slightly ahead in a few areas, and pretty much even in most others.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.