Powergirl's Melon's vs Wonder Woman's Legs??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Hmmmmm...... I guess it depends on what kind of guy you are, huh???? Powergirl's supposed to have really nice yabo's, and I'm not sure what does it for me better than a nice set of titties.......

Wonder Woman is beter overall, though. She's Wonder Woman....

Murda Mase
Wonder Women

S.S
Originally posted by superman41082
Hmmmmm...... I guess it depends on what kind of guy you are, huh???? Powergirl's supposed to have really nice yabo's, and I'm not sure what does it for me better than a nice set of titties.......

Wonder Woman is beter overall, though. She's Wonder Woman....
no you're gonna get reported.not by me but by some other sensitive members on here............erm

superman41082
Originally posted by S.S
no you're gonna get reported.not by me but by some other sensitive members on here............erm

I don't think this is such an offensive topic, and hey, it's a close battle. If this honestly offends anyone, then I do apologize. It was more of a joke........

I mean, this stuff is written about in the comics, so it seems like it should be ok to write about here. Nonetheless, if some really is offended, that's not what I want. I tried not to be gross or anything..........

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm...

Wonder Woman's legs...

She's Wonder Woman...

Why - if I were only a foot taller....

And Kryptonian...

Mindship
I can't judge thru text. Post pics.

( stick out tongue ... j/k)

DigiMark007
Originally posted by superman41082
I don't think this is such an offensive topic, and hey, it's a close battle. If this honestly offends anyone, then I do apologize. It was more of a joke........

I mean, this stuff is written about in the comics, so it seems like it should be ok to write about here. Nonetheless, if some really is offended, that's not what I want. I tried not to be gross or anything..........

I'm not offended (nor angry), but this is supposed to remain a pg-13 site. That, and threads like these always devolve into something worse, so even if the thread itself wasn't malicious, the posts soon will be.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.