My dare today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Im goin to peru tommorow. Who thinks i could stay up from now all the way to 6 am, when my flight leaves. Im gonna try to stay up till 6AM starting

NOW!!!!!

Vinny Valentine
You Can do It.

All Coke Heads Can.

(Pop Of Course)

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
Im goin to peru tommorow. Who thinks i could stay up from now all the way to 6 am, when my flight leaves. Im gonna try to stay up till 6 starting

NOW!!!!!

I DON'T CARE! eek!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bloigen
I DON'T CARE! eek! w00t cool

JacopeX
So far im still awake smile

Bloigen
So far im still awake smile

I didn't think you'd make it this far.

Vinny Valentine
I didn't think you'd make it this far.

laughing out loud

~Da Moose~
Im goin to peru tommorow. Who thinks i could stay up from now all the way to 6 am, when my flight leaves. Im gonna try to stay up till 6 starting

NOW!!!!!

Oh WOW! eek! This is AWESOME! I totally bet you a pack of gum and some action figures that you can't!

JacopeX
I didn't think you'd make it this far. wow im getting tired..... sad

HAHAHAHAHA yea right big grin

H. S. 6
Aww, look at him. He's so excited. He's going to stay up through the night! eek!

Make sure Mommy or Granny Nana don't catch you or they'll send you to bed with no dinner. happy

Vinny Valentine
Oh My God!

He Said he was going away!

w00t

JacopeX
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Aww, look at him. He's so excited. He's going to stay up through the night! eek!

Make sure Mommy or Granny Nana don't catch you or they'll send you to bed with no dinner. happy I will happy

oh tell your mom I owe her 5 dollars from last night yes

H. S. 6
I will happy

oh tell your mom I owe her 5 dollars from last night yes

You took a loan out of Commerce Bank from my mom? confused

You know, they do have good interest rates there... oh, that's right; you haven't learned about interest yet. Sorry. smile

AOR
Ohh Snap eek!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Oh My God!

He Said he was going away!

w00t yes eek!

for a couple dayz though smile

Vinny Valentine
yes eek!

for a couple dayz though smile

Maybe the Plane Will Get Hijacked at exactly 2 aclock, and then the motor will blow up and you will all crash, but only 3 people will die? You And The Terrorists.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Maybe the Plane Will Get Hijacked at exactly 2 aclock, and then the motor will blow up and you will all crash, but only 3 people will die? You And The Terrorists. ouch?

JacopeX
12 hours left

w00t

K.Diddy
Im goin to peru tommorow. Who thinks i could stay up from now all the way to 6 am, when my flight leaves. Im gonna try to stay up till 6AM starting

Pretty stupid really.If you are taking a flight tommorow,wouldn't you be better off getting some sleep and a good rest before you go? confused

smile Not that I give a shit,just a thought

JacopeX
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Pretty stupid really.If you are taking a flight tommorow,wouldn't you be better off getting some sleep and a good rest before you go? confused

smile Not that I give a shit,just a thought i cant actually. I suck at naps. When im tired its at night but if i sleep at night, i end up waking up the next day, missing my flight. And no, the alarmclock is really bothering many people around my house

H. S. 6

smile Not that I give a shit,just a thought

laughing

i cant actually. I suck at naps. When im tired its at night but if i sleep at night, i end up waking up the next day, missing my flight. And no, the alarmclock is really bothering many people around my house

So they would leave you there, 14, alone, and go on the flight themselves. What the f**k?

JacopeX
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

So they would leave you there, 14, alone, and go on the flight themselves. What the f**k? of course why not

Im awake so far and i leave the house at 2 am. I hope i make it through cuz im startin to feel the pressure

JacopeX
2 more hours and I win!

BlackSunshine
good luck!

JacopeX
yea thanx, ill be needin it, cuz im startin to get tired and it gets worse by the minute sad
must...... fight it

K.Diddy
Drink some coffee

JacopeX
Drink some coffee might work

faille
Thats not very hard, You should be able to accomplish that. Better yet why dont you try to stay up 24 hours, or even 48! big grin

Neo_Version 7
Kiefer Sutherland-wannabe ALERT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.