Darkseid & Apocalypse VS. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theobvious
Setup: Theres is no setup. This is Pre-Crisis Superman. I believe Darkseid & Apocalypse have it. But then again this is Pre-Crisis Superman.

batdude123
Is this a joke? A full-powered Darkseid is on the level of a normal-powered Galactus, or maybe a little below him. Darkseid would easily take out Superman and Apocalypse by himself.

theobvious
So I Was Right.

BobbyD
Well, my inclination says Apoc and Darky have this despite this being PC Supes.

Supes is very vunerable to magic and Darkseid just has to keep Apoc around for him to use it.

The only thing is PC Supes came up with so much poop on the fly, that if the writer really wanted him to win, he would.

theobvious
It seems that Supes need to be stronger for this to be fair. But Superman Prime might be a bit much. Or maybe Suprman Prime is overrated, I've heard people say both.

superkronick92
I think supes has this

batdude123
Originally posted by superkronick92
I think supes has this

He'd only win this fight if it was an AVATAR for Darkseid, not Darkseid himself. wink

superkronick92
Originally posted by batdude123
He'd only win this fight if it was an AVATAR for Darkseid, not Darkseid himself. wink

wait is this pre crisis darkseid, if not, come on regular supes beat darkseid

batdude123
Originally posted by superkronick92
wait is this pre crisis darkseid, if not, come on regular supes beat darkseid

If it was PC Darkseid, than Supes goes down hard. wink

FG725
Well....um Apocalypse has conquered the world in alot of timelines so i think he could take supes specially with Darkseid but then again i only read a few supes never liked him

juggernaut66666
apoc and darkseid wins

grey fox
Supes takes this.

Why ?

Because this is PC supes (not that it would matter within this fight) , Apocalypse is an absolute joke here. He get's flung into the sun within a second.

Now onto darkseid , the avatars thing is bullshit that DC made up because Darkseid fan's were saying that 'Darkseid was losing all the time'. Normal superman regularly kicks darkseids ass , Pre-crisis does it that much quicker and with wittier comments.

In-fact screw this.

PC-supes flies so fast he goes back in time , he then rapes Darkseids mother , inadvertently killing darkseid as a foetus through the sheer super-powered trauma . He then sneezes on both Apokalips and marvel earth sending them straight into the sun

**** darkseid and Apocalypse .

Thunderstrike
I agree with Grey Fox, because he's my drug dealer.

Seriously though. There is no pre-crisis Darkseid. Also, there's no evidence that he's Galactus' power level. He's more around Odin.

vamp d-3
if it where post-crisis superman, he'll stand no chance of winning.
but pre-crisis superman would win easily. why? because he's freaking God. He was soo overpowered he could actually do anything.
Grey fox's story actully sound to me like a perfectly possinle comic from the fifthys.

Superherovandal
are u kidding? Real Darkseid always beat Pre Crisis Superman with absurd ease. he would crush supes. and about the avatar thing being dumb it is but so is the whole Doombot business too. wink

Juntai
Originally posted by Superherovandal
are u kidding? Real Darkseid always beat Pre Crisis Superman with absurd ease. he would crush supes. and about the avatar thing being dumb it is but so is the whole Doombot business too. wink big grin

FG725
How strong is pre crisis superman I mean Apocalypse has conquered how many timelines now and has only manage to be defeated by psychics yeah I dont think supes can take him out so easily besides Apocalypse has survived being tossed into space before.

superkronick92
supes tricks them into going to the other side of the unierse using super-ventriliquesim(spelling)

grey fox
Originally posted by FG725
How strong is pre crisis superman I mean Apocalypse has conquered how many timelines now and has only manage to be defeated by psychics yeah I dont think supes can take him out so easily besides Apocalypse has survived being tossed into space before.

But can he survive being thrown/flown into the sun. No

And in strength level ...think SBP.

joesha28
Just cos Supes beat DS in that famous fight don write him off. Darkseid as a individual is powerful but no Thanos.

MattDay
superman for strength is stronger than apocalypse, there is no way he's PHYSICALLY stronger than superman, he has been said many times to be the most strongest...(not most powerful before you go ape shit) ever in the DCU. So no!

joesha28
Cap Marvel is said to be on par in strength with Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.