The funniest thing happened at work today....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grinkisses inlove in_love

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

You Burned the Shit Out of m Face mad

Damn Mace ermm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Impediment
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grinkisses inlove in_love

laughing

taft
laughing out loud

Impediment
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

You Burned the Shit Out of m Face mad

Damn Mace ermm

The mace we carry ain't no joke! That stuff'll drop you to your knees! Oleoresin Capsicum or OC for short is the gas we use.

Itzak
laughing

Tired Hiker

Awwwe, nothing more romantic that forbidden love! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
"Cute fuzzy little butt"? laughing out loud Oh shit son

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Awwwe, nothing more romantic that forbidden love! roll eyes (sarcastic)

for you reminding me of wuthering heights i should kill you no expression

Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud hehe

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud hehe

*tackles*

HI!

Nazgulinthedark
hey there, hi there, ho there! big grin

Mr. Bacon
stick out tongue whats up?

Nazgulinthedark
nothin' much...i have a shit load of homework this weekend...and i wanted to go garage sailing

Mr. Bacon
yea i have 2 projects to do and 2 musical performances tomorrow

Nazgulinthedark
i just finished a 27 page english poetry thing...now i have to start reading romeo and juiliet...bah

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
for you reminding me of wuthering heights i should kill you no expression

I wish I knew how to quit you. laughing

Mr. Bacon
i just finished a 27 page english poetry thing...now i have to start reading romeo and juiliet...bah

haha yea i read that freshman year too

Mr. Bacon
I wish I knew how to quit you. laughing

laughing i hate that book so much

Nazgulinthedark
haha yea i read that freshman year too

i dont understand anything they say messed

Mr. Bacon
yea shakespearean language sucks

Nazgulinthedark
ho = now smile

Mr. Bacon
haha

so where are your parents this time?

Nazgulinthedark
grocery store ninja

Mr. Bacon
haha nice shuriken

Tired Hiker
laughing i hate that book so much

Dude, that was a quote from Brokeback Mountain. laughing

Mr. Bacon
Dude, that was a quote from Brokeback Mountain. laughing

havent seen it and idc i still hate that book

Nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
havent seen it and idc i still hate that book

I don't care either, I never read it. erm

Ronny
Dude, that was a quote from Brokeback Mountain. laughing Brokeback mountain was a book too disgust Sort of...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Ronny
Brokeback mountain was a book too disgust Sort of...

Why are you spreading lies and starting controversy? laughing

Mysterious Man
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grinkisses inlove in_love lol1LOLOLOL!Funniest thing Ive heard in weeks!!! laughing laughing

Nazgulinthedark
Why are you spreading lies and starting controversy? laughing

this nation's bread is controversy. are you trying to starve america? no expression

Tired Hiker
this nation's bread is controversy. are you trying to starve america? no expression

Depends on how you perceive things! bye

Mysterious Man
this nation's bread is controversy. are you trying to starve america? no expression Funny, I was just thinking of starting a new show called,Everyone Hates America.It ouldn't be far from the truth,thats all I know. no expression

Nazgulinthedark
ill be on it. smile

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Funny, I was just thinking of starting a new show called,Everyone Hates America.It ouldn't be far from the truth,thats all I know. no expression

People who hate America are stupid. Everyone knows that America is right and everyone else is wrong. Stupid heads! eek!

Nazgulinthedark
Words of wisdom from my coffee mug:

"To much of the world is run on the theory that you don't need road rules if you are a 5-ton truck."

america is a 6-ton truck. no expression

Tired Hiker
America is the best! People who hate America are jealous biches! Ooooooooo, diss! rock

Nazgulinthedark
im a jealous bich! rock

Tired Hiker
im a jealous bich! rock

I won, you lost, I'm better! smile

Nazgulinthedark
im moving to sweeden

Tired Hiker
Yeah, me too. erm

Nazgulinthedark
sweeden rocks rock

Revernd Maynard
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grinkisses inlove in_love Didn't read it, but everyone seems to laugh at it so

laughing lol lol

Tired Hiker
sweeden rocks rock

Yeah, seriously! The chicks there are soooooooooooooo sexilicious. Sweeden is way better than America, except for California. cool

Nazgulinthedark
and everything is freeee droolio

no, not like that no expression

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Didn't read it, but everyone seems to laugh at it so

laughing lol lol

It's basically about secking cack! roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackSunshine

well when you told me i snickered but i read it and thought about it...now I cant stop laughing!!! laughing

Inspectah Deck

laughing

Impediment
The funny thing is, none of us guards would have guessed in a hundred years that these two were gay inmates. They usually act all like a hard "G" who was "banging in the streets. They seemed completely hetero to me. Goes to show, I guess. You can be turned while on the inside to play for the other team. This isnt the first time I've seen shit like this happen.

Mišt
lol

Jmanghan
I was at my unit, doing my usual duties as a correctional officer, and alluva sudden, while we were feeding chow, one of the inmates stood up from his table, calmly walked over to another inmate across the way and proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of the guy. Well naturally we, the guards, ran over the fight and tried to break the two up, who were now locked together in a damn death match. We used our mace on the two, breaking them apart, and hauled their asses down to the infirmary for examinations. Upon questioning the instigator, he was apparently mad at the other inmate because he dumped him for another inmate. The tears then began to flow like Niagara f*cking Falls with this idiot clamoring about how he'll "miss his tender kisses" and his "cute, fuzzy little butt". I had to leave the room I was laughing so hard. Ahh......Springtime................the emotions of romance are blossoming everywhere! Don't you agree? big grinkisses inlove in_love Lowkey adorable but abusive relationship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.