Spider-man and marriage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
So how do you all feel about Peter and Mj being married?

Me I like it. I like the fact that even though my favorite hero has to deal with all the crap in his life he still has some happiness to go home to.

this is how Joe feels about their marriage...

http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JoeFridays48.html

If they ever do decide to end it I think I just might drop AMZ and FN spider-man. didn't they already try to give us a bachelor spidey twice already? one ended with the clone saga and one ended with MJ's death being retconed away. I already have a young bachelor spider-man in Ultimate and there are already decades of stories of 616 bachelor spider-man.

why change it now if there's nothing wrong with it? Does anyone else have a problem with their marriage?

Doc Ock
While I prefer Peter as a single guy,who seemed to have a more interesting life when he had various problems with women,I don't mind his marriage to MJ.

It's just not being handled very well.

DBZ MAN
He see's Spidey as a teen character for teen readers I guess. And he hinted that Parker and MAry will get back together in the ultimate universe sad
I liked the idea of him being with Kitty.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Doc Ock
While I prefer Peter as a single guy,who seemed to have a more interesting life when he had various problems with women,I don't mind his marriage to MJ.

It's just not being handled very well.

JMS is handling it pretty well.

steverules
When she married him she knew what she was gettin into, then she doesn't like it and now she doesn't mind again....................what next?

NoFate007
She's a woman. What do you expect? Lol.

(Here comes a barrage.)

H. S. 6
Pete needs to stay married to MJ. Simple as that.

Spideys Sister
They shpould get married at the end so he can have relationship problems in between. Note: Liz Allen is no where to be herd or seen in any of the 3 movies. But generilized, he's gonna do it any way so whatever.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Black Adam
JMS is handling it pretty well.

Oh yeah brilliantly.

We find out MJ has been keeping the biggest dirty secret about Gwen from Peter for years.

Yeah good one JMS.Not only did he concoct one of the worst Spidey stories ever,but he made a complete mockery out of MJ and Gwen's characters.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Oh yeah brilliantly.

We find out MJ has been keeping the biggest dirty secret about Gwen from Peter for years.

Yeah good one JMS.Not only did he concoct one of the worst Spidey stories ever,but he made a complete mockery out of MJ and Gwen's characters.

What do you mean? What arc was that? Nope, I don't remember that at all. whistle

PS: This has nothing to do with me trying to forget a certain arc in a certain comic by a certain someone...

Spideys Sister
Next thing you know spidery will have commitment issuses.... Was that a spoiler? shifty It'd be funny if that was the case.

Black Adam
this article pretty much sums up my feelings on this whole marriage debate.

http://www.dailyraider.com/index.php?id=4085

MuffinmanMike
Joe Quesada hates Spider-man.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

Erm... not really.

stingerfan
Spidey's got a dirty little secret........... Felecia Hardy(Black Cat)

TheKid91
Originally posted by stingerfan
Spidey's got a dirty little secret........... Felecia Hardy(Black Cat)

i have to agree

Doc Ock
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike

He sure seems to alright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.