Akuma VS Gaara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub-Zero_Master
Shin Akuma from Street Fighter vs Gaara of the Sand From Naruto.

Fight to the Death

Info on Gaara:Gaara has the ability to manipulate sand. Because of Shukaku, the sand also protects him from harm automatically, regardless of using Suna no Tate (Shield of Sand). This basically makes Gaara almost unable to use Taijutsu=(Physical Attaks). Gaara almost always carries a gourd on his back. However, instead of water being carried in it, the gourd contains an abundant amount of sand soaked in the blood of those he killed and is further enhanced with chakra=(Ki/Energy). Although Gaara can control any sand, and can even make sand himself using the minerals in the ground, he can control the sand in his gourd best. With this sand, not only does Gaara always have his own sand supply, his attacks also increase in both speed and power.

Well I say Gaara Kills Akuma big time what do you guys think?

IcePunk
Im gonna go with Gaara

Shin_Gouken
hmm I'm thinking Gaara is gonna get his ass handed to him

Darkstorm Zero
I am going to side with Shin Akuma here, the sheer destructive forces Shin brings to the battlefield far outweighs anything I've seen Gaara do or protect against in Naruto.

Gaara defends well against physical attacks, but I'm not as certain of how well he'd handle Gou Hadoukens or Shankunetsu Hadoukens, nevermind the Messatsu Gou Hadou.

shin_remy
Shin Akuma kick Gaara's ass

bad match up.

He has to many destructive powers against him

Shun Goku Satsu Kills him in one Time

Kongoukuratzusan, attack that destroy't the Mount Everest, If gaara get that punch in his stomach it is over!!

And Misogi : OMG it is so damn fast, you almost can't dodge it! it is unblockable cause it strenght! It split whole mauntains. Youre already a stong guy if you can survive that!!

Shin Akuma wins this with ease, he punshes are to deadly, he destroyed an comet that could destroy a third size of the world, with ONE single punch like it was nothing!! He destroyed his own island in one punch

Akuma was in Street Fighter Alpha 3 strong enough to blow Mauntains and islands up and he was talking about destroying the world if nobody could kill kill him!!

I don't see anybody from naruto win from him. An whole different level!

samishe
Shin, no offence...
but you are SF fanboy.

Sub-Zero_Master

IcePunk

unrealman
akuma's feats

1 in SF3 Second Impact he slices a mountain ( ayres rock) in half

2 in SF3 Third Strike Withstood the extreme pressures of the deep ocean

3 destory a sunken with one move, the move was so powerful that it blast the ship to the surface causing havoc for another ship on surface.

4 cause a power surge that made a deep submarine lose
communication.

5 sunk a island with one punch ( Ryu's SFA2 ending )

edit: i am not to sure who would win so I just going to stay quite.

shin_remy
Gaara as a little man can do nothing to harm Shin Akuma

Gaara as a big beast is different story and still i give it to Shin Akuma

he has to much destructive powers! read Unrealmans, Darkstrom zero and my posts. That dude cruched an island, comet and mountains with ease with his fists, like it was nothing..

He can easily harm Gaara

and Gaara is not as fast as Shin Akuma when he is so big

And Gaara has to have the oppertunity to change in that big beast, before he has done that he already catch a Shun Goku Satsu or Misogi

Whiteclipse
i like naruto better than streetfighter, but akuma is to much for gaara to handle in my opinion

Blue nocturne
Akuma, gaara doesn't stand a chance plus I despise naruto.

S.S
Garra currently doesn't have the racoon dog in him.Garra get's killed just look at the Rock lee vs Garra fight.

Sub-Zero_Master
Originally posted by S.S
Garra currently doesn't have the racoon dog in him.Garra get's killed just look at the Rock lee vs Garra fight.

Gaara won that fight (duh, do you only watch AMVs?!) and that was Gaara years ago, watch more Naruto before saying anything stupid laughing

IcePunk
Originally posted by Sub-Zero_Master
Gaara won that fight (duh, do you only watch AMVs?!) and that was Gaara years ago, watch more Naruto before saying anything stupid laughing *Agrees*

NBT
Garra!

Gouki
Loses!

IcePunk
to people way better than Akuma

shin_remy
Originally posted by shin_remy

he has to much destructive powers! read Unrealmans, Darkstrom zero and my posts. That dude cruched an island, comet and mountains with ease with his fists, like it was nothing..

He can easily harm Gaara

And Gaara has to have the oppertunity to change in that big beast, before he has done that he already catch a Shun Goku Satsu or Misogi

read this!!!!!

shin_remy

He can easily harm Gaara

AND read this !!

shin_remy
Gaara cannot win there are more people who says he can't win and also REALLY know why he can't win!!

IcePunk
What are you lazy? Already out of arguements? laughing out loud OMFG Gaara will send Akuma 200 meters underground where his grave will be.

Remy, how come there are more votes on Gaara than on Akuma then? laughing

NBT
Remy are you crazy. Gaara would have killed him with the Sabaku Kyu!

shin_remy
Originally posted by IcePunk
What are you lazy? Already out of arguements? laughing out loud OMFG Gaara will send Akuma 200 meters underground where his grave will be.

Remy, how come there are more votes on Gaara than on Akuma then? laughing

cause the most people say that akuma wins but don't vote, a few dudes that WANNA that Gaara wins, VOTE!!

and gaara has nothing done that is impressiver then Shin Akuma

those argumenst are enough too claim the winner.

he cannot harm Shin Akuma

S.S
Originally posted by Sub-Zero_Master
Gaara won that fight (duh, do you only watch AMVs?!) and that was Gaara years ago, watch more Naruto before saying anything stupid laughing
*Sigh* Did I say he lost no I was using it as a refference to how Lee was working him with h2h skills alone something Akuma can do aswell.

And Gaara post time skip only had one fight in which he got beat and lost the Racoon dog he had inside him.

Akuma smokes the kid,Gaara was hiding in his sand ball crap the whole fight against that guy and he got taken out by an explosion something Akuma can do with ease.

Gaara's trump card was the racoon dog but he lost it so there goes his chance of winning.

shin_remy
indeed, akuma piss over the little gaara.

his defence will be crushed by him,

he's dead before he can change in that beast.

and even hes a big beast, just a misogi or a kongoukuratzusan will destroy him.

he destroy things that are waaaay bigger and stronger then Gaara!!

NBT

IcePunk
Dont forget that Gaara can make minerals and metal from underground and use it to improve his defence even more, even while he's doing something else.

NBT
Yep! He has a unlimited supply!

IcePunk
And therefor unlimited defence happy

NBT
Yup! I mentioned that. big grin

IcePunk
good night to you all

NBT
Good night.

S.S
Gaara doesn't have the Shukaku anymore so no big beast in this fight.

shin_remy
does nobody read my posts ?

damn.. he is no treat to Shin Akuma

read all my posts, and what can he do to Shin Akuma!!!!

Nobody post real good arguments about how he will beat Shin Akuma, I have given enough to claim the winner.

and that Defence stuff.. IT WILL BE CRUSHED BY HIM!!!!

he destroyed stronger and bigger things with a single punch. soo he will crush that guard for sure.

Even the big beast Gaara will lose laughing

you guys just WANNA that Gaara wins.. soo i won't post here till somebody give a good reason, there is nothing to debate for

IcePunk
does nobody read my posts ?

damn.. he is no treat to Shin Akuma

read all my posts, and what can he do to Shin Akuma!!!!

Nobody post real good arguments about how he will beat Shin Akuma, I have given enough to claim the winner.

and that Defence stuff.. IT WILL BE CRUSHED BY HIM!!!!

he destroyed stronger and bigger things with a single punch. soo he will crush that guard for sure.

Even the big beast Gaara will lose laughing

you guys just WANNA that Gaara wins.. soo i won't post here till somebody give a good reason, there is nothing to debate for Ah, the post of an true fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

You act like YOU have given actual arguments to why Shin would win it's just "shin kaku yara pu naka blacka ooooooooooo Akuma wins" dude stop posting like that, it's n00by and soo fanboyish, man how old are you?

Grow up and stop the capsing and the constant "!!!!!" as and end of every sentence, if you want to be taken seriously.

shin_remy
i'm about 2 weeks 20

and icepunk there is nothing wrong with my arguments, you still haven't answer my questions!!!

9 people go for Shin akuma and 3 for Gaara

where are youre arguments then.. and noooooo not that crap of defence and stuff, cause ''read my posts''!!!!!!!! and that is nothing fanboy stylish cause it is the truth..!!

Blue nocturne
Dont forget that Gaara can make minerals and metal from underground and use it to improve his defence even more, even while he's doing something else.

No he cannot make metals, he can only use sand period though his sand is as hard as iron that did not stop sasuke from piercing it.
Actually I think it's way harder than that.

Originally posted by NBT
All Gaara has to do is surround sand around himself into a barrier. Sand is the Ultimate Defense along with ice and earth. But he can harden his sand to become harder in harder his power has no limit. Thanks to Shukaku, Gaara has the ability to control sand. The sand also protects him from harm automatically, using Suna no Tate (Shield of Sand). This basically makes Gaara almost unable to use Taijutsu. Gaara almost always carries a gourd on his back. However, instead of water being carried in it, the gourd contains sand soaked in the blood of his enemies and enhanced with chakra. Although Gaara can control any sand, and can even make sand himself using the minerals in the ground, he can control the sand in his gourd best. With this sand, not only does Gaara always have his own sand supply, his attacks also increase in both speed and power.

So are you saying gouki can't pierce ICE,rock, or sand when split ayers rock while holding back?

Originally posted by NBT

Gaara's main defense is his Suna no Tate (Shield of Sand). This shield protects Gaara from all harm, even against his will, but can still be defeated with great enough speed and strength. If his Suna no Tate fails, Gaara still has his Suna no Yoroi (Armour of Sand). This is a layer of highly compacted sand, wrapped around Gaara's body. Although it gives Gaara an almost ultimate defense, it takes a large toll on Gaara's chakra and stamina, and it also slows Gaara down.

I'm pretty sure gouki can crack gaara's sheild.

S.S
People never read others post *sigh*

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by S.S
People never read others post *sigh*

confused talking to me?

S.S
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
confused talking to me?
No the others who keep talking about gaara's ability to use the racoon dog which I have posted twice that he lost it.....

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by S.S
No the others who keep talking about gaara's ability to use the racoon dog which I have posted twice that he lost it.....

Or how they exaggerate his defence despite the fact sasuke pierced it with chidori laughing

S.S
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Or how they exaggerate his defence despite the fact sasuke pierced it with chidori laughing
And that's when he had the racoon dog to call power from without it he's more then likely weaker.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I am going to side with Shin Akuma here, the sheer destructive forces Shin brings to the battlefield far outweighs anything I've seen Gaara do or protect against in Naruto.

Gaara defends well against physical attacks, but I'm not as certain of how well he'd handle Gou Hadoukens or Shankunetsu Hadoukens, nevermind the Messatsu Gou Hadou. I agree.

IcePunk
Originally posted by samishe
Shin, no offence...
but you are SF fanboy. yes

Sry Remy, I cant answer questions that doesnt exist...Gaara's sand is not regular sand FFS it's loaded with shitloads of chakra and comparing Gaara's feats with Akuma's destructive power is just plain stupid, cuz they dont fight the same way, Gaara filled like an whole forest with sand and Sazuke is like one of the strongest and best ninjas in the series, just watch his duel with Naruto in the valley of the end.

NBT
True.

Blue nocturne
yes

Sry Remy, I cant answer questions that doesnt exist...Gaara's sand is not regular sand FFS it's loaded with shitloads of chakra and comparing Gaara's feats with Akuma's destructive power is just plain stupid, cuz they dont fight the same way, Gaara filled like an whole forest with sand and Sazuke is like one of the strongest and best ninjas in the series, just watch his duel with Naruto in the valley of the end.

Sasuke is one of the strongest ninja's in naruto eer ?

What can burying gouki in 200 meters of sand do when he can survive, being 3000 meters under water, heck he can just break out with his "tenshou kaireki jin" and again gaara's sand is not that impressive.

Ritoshi
Gara will get raped.....The sand is strong but the bone guy knocked the shit right through the sand so aan energy attack would rape it no prob....Chidori went through the sand as well so Akuma wins.

shin_remy
Icepunk won't listen!!!!

he don't read other members arguments and posts.

and he is complainig about the arguments that poeple post here even S.S says so

Blue nocturne
Icepunk won't listen!!!!

and he is complainig about the arguments that poeple post here even S.S says so

Let it go shin remy, it's just a forum I deal with it all the time besides. comparing game characters who have massive game restriction, to manga characters who don't is stupid since manga characters have way more showings and no game restriction.

shin_remy
yeah thats true, but some people don't see that

IcePunk
Icepunk won't listen!!!!

and he is complainig about the arguments that poeple post here even S.S says so OMG roll eyes (sarcastic) Blue nocturne, well said and I agree, games and manga / anime are to seperate dimensions and are kinda stupid to compare and Remy, I think you're taking this a little too seriously, grab a cold one on me cheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.