Do you think if you jokingly made a thread called .. . Taliban Secret Codes .. .. .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . .... ... then typed a bunch of stuff like this . . .

ajdfaljkdf;lakjf;jaf;ljadfl;kja;sldkjf;alfj;lajd;l
ajkdf;jkafdkl;

. .. ... do you think the FBI would investigate you??? confused

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
. . .... ... then typed a bunch of stuff like this . . .

ajdfaljkdf;lakjf;jaf;ljadfl;kja;sldkjf;alfj;lajd;l
ajkdf;jkafdkl;

. .. ... do you think the FBI would investigate you??? confused

Why, I'm not hiding a Sperm filled Chemical bomb that if unleashed on a major city would impregnate every women and girl living there, making the have little Vinny Babies grown inside them were they would finally be born and come out with knives and guns to kill everything in the world... *Nervous Laugh* Like that Would Ever Happen....ha......ha......ha ninja

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Why, I'm not hiding a Sperm filled Chemical bomb that if unleashed on a major city would impregnate every women and girl living there, making the have little Vinny Babies grown inside them were they would finally be born and come out with knives and guns to kill everything in the world... *Nervous Laugh* Like that Would Ever Happen....ha......ha......ha ninja

Dude. blink

Vinny Valentine
Joregirjngprngrgnggrqe
ognregne[gn[eg
igrengre[gnregnr
nergjnregnerg[rnb[irtnbktrnb[

Vejfbpefber
ir;egrgjnr[gr
nerfir[igrgnr[
npebfprbg
ydfjgnnb[

ninja

Tired Hiker
Joregirjngprngrgnggrqe
ognregne

No way, tonight??? fear

Vinny Valentine
No way, tonight??? fear

Shhh! For God Sakes they could have this Taped! ninja

Tired Hiker
Shhh! For God Sakes they could have this Taped! ninja

OMG! The FBI is here. blink They . . . . they're asking for me! I just heard one of them say to my boss . . . "Where's this, this Tired Hiker. I gotta have some words with him." He sounded like Christopher Walken. confused

Vinny Valentine
OMG! The FBI is here. blink They . . . . they're asking for me! I just heard one of them say to my boss . . . "Where's this, this Tired Hiker. I gotta have some words with him." He sounded like Christopher Walken. confused

Oh My God! They got Christopher Walken! those whores.

Tired Hiker! Grab your Tuna and Peanut butter sandwich and get out of there! I will take them out with my sniper rifle paintball gun! Once they get the Oil on there suits they will get mad and have to get them cleaned. You will be Saved, I swear on my Broken Ankle You will be!

Tired Hiker
Oh My God! They got Christopher Walken! those whores.

Tired Hiker! Grab your Tuna and Peanut butter sandwich and get out of there! I will take them out with my sniper rifle paintball gun! Once they get the Oil on there suits they will get mad and have to get them cleaned. You will be Saved, I swear on my Broken Ankle You will be!

Sweet, I made a narrow escape! I'm in my news car right now with my lap top! Hold on . . . .

Sorry about that, I had to have sex with this girl really quick, okay, thanks for saving me. Let's meet at the rendezvous point! confused

Vinny Valentine
Sweet, I made a narrow escape! I'm in my news car right now with my lap top! Hold on . . . .

Sorry about that, I had to have sex with this girl really quick, okay, thanks for saving me. Let's meet at the rendezvous point! confused

Okay! I Will meet you at the White house in a few minutes, let me take my lapptop get in my super ultra fast teleporter and get there.

Okay I'm here!

Captain REX
You guys! You aren't using the secret code! The fuzz know everything! hitler

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Captain REX
You guys! You aren't using the secret code! The fuzz know everything! hitler

firefirefireph

Captain REX
Teh FBI ist vatching!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/Rexus1214/ChristopherWalken.gif

Vinny Valentine
No Noes!

Captain REX
O RLY?

Vinny Valentine
big grin

Inspectah Deck
laughing

Nevermind
Teh FBI ist vatching!

BEST GIF EVER!

H. S. 6
Teh FBI ist vatching!

No0oo!!!11!!1!11!!

He's... watching...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.